• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Connors outfit and Altair's outfit

    Assassins Creed 4 Connors outfit and Altair's outfit


    Connors outfit and Altair's outfit

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:55 AM PDT

    Hi, hoping someone can help.

    I have completed AC4 and AC3 and am still playing through AC2.

    I would have thought I would have got a bonus outfit in AC4, but nothing has appeared. Each game is connected to my Uplay account.

    But I still don't have the Connor or Altair's outfit in AC4.

    This is the Wii U version of AC4. Will it appear at some point?

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Cyclesteffer
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayers let's go

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    someone to play multiplayer, I want to platinum the AC IV add my nick Bernardinobr09 Ps4

    submitted by /u/bernardinobr
    [link] [comments]

    Game not launching

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hi, i bought assassin's creed black flag on Uplay, and whenever i try to launch the game, i get stuck on the game launching screen. I am on windows 10 and as i said, launcing it via uplay.

    submitted by /u/Veggucc1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment