• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 How to reach notoriety level 3?

    Assasins Creed 3 How to reach notoriety level 3?


    How to reach notoriety level 3?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Hey people,

    I'm probably years late and I don't know if this is the right sub but maybe someone's got an answer. I'm currently working on the Boston Brawlers challenges and one in the last set is to disarm 10 jagers and kill them with their own weapon. I researched a bit and apparently jagers are the kind of enemies that look like the guards you need to kill to claim a fort. They appear at a notoriety level of 3 but I can only get to level 2. Does anyone know what you have to do to reach level 3? Do I need to kill a certain number of guards?

    And I don't know if it makes a difference but I'm playing the remastered version.

    Edit: Thanks for the help! I always got overwhelmed with tze guards so I got either killed before reaching level 3 or I only managed to disarm one jager. I reached notoriety level 3 buy killing rather small groups of guards in Boston and then fast travelled to West Boston where it's a little more rural so it's easier to find single guards walking around (mostly right under the sync point up the hill)

    submitted by /u/levampirelifeu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment