• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Is this suggesting that Henry Ford and Edison helped Hitler start world war 2? Man assassins creed 2 was bold

    Assassin's Creed Is this suggesting that Henry Ford and Edison helped Hitler start world war 2? Man assassins creed 2 was bold


    Is this suggesting that Henry Ford and Edison helped Hitler start world war 2? Man assassins creed 2 was bold

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Odyssey is very odd

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    So I'm playing odyssey right it's an amazing game but I'm at level eight working on the mission to meet alexio's dad the wolf but here I am fighting level eight soldiers because that's the recommended level then boom a bunch of level ten warriors pop outta nowhere so that's kinda annoying but it's still an amazing game

    submitted by /u/Repulsivesoul
    [link] [comments]

    What Is The Totally Not A Shared Universe Reference To Assassin’s Creed Going To Be In Watch_Dogs Legion?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    It could be any number of things in my opinion, Kenway's mansion, Rouge's vault, The Great Eagle in a museum, A Rook uniform/flag/banner, the grand Templar hall as shown in the movie or if they're feeling particularly on the nose, just have someone with the last name Frye walking about,have the profile mention that their ancestry can be traced back to Victorian London and no further.

    submitted by /u/Chrome-13
    [link] [comments]

    Will ragnarok end Layla's trilogy

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    i will be disappointed if the next game ends on another cliff hanger or just unresolved. Id like to get one contained modern day story in the games actually finish in the games and finish well not like poor desmond who saves the world, dies, cut to credits, over in the space of a minute

    I wonder will it even be a trilogy, could her story go on even further? I personally would like it to end with the next game as its not that interesting to begin with but a good or even resolved ending could redeem that. They could just start with a new protagonist after it which will eventually happen.

    What do people think?

    submitted by /u/Rd19900312
    [link] [comments]

    We better get an ACTUAL E3 cinematic trailer for the next game instead of something like the odyssey reveal trailer that used a lot of gameplay

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Every other main series title got that awesome cinematic and I was super disappointed when odyssey was shown using gameplay in slow motion.

    submitted by /u/FLEWIS082
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start playing AC, but i dont know which order to start in. Ik this is a FAQ and i can check the other posts, but im not looking to play ALL.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    which games do you think are skippable without missing out too much?

    i want to play Syndicate, but is there anything i should play before that?

    (and im not a fan of RPG elements in Odyssey, so im not going to play that)

    submitted by /u/confnused
    [link] [comments]

    Starting AC2 and don't understand why people would willingly play this game.....

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    I'm on PC. I started the AC series with Black Flag and just finished it a couple hours ago. I loved it and the ending was phenomenal. I heard ACII was one of the best in the series so I figured I'd play that one next. I've had the opening fight and raced the brother to the church roof. So I'm basically 30 seconds in and maybe it gets better but holy shit is it awful.

    1. Controls - Whose genius idea was it to have icons instead of the buttons. I have no idea what "side profile of the head with a triangle pointing up" means, just tell me you mean left click you stupid tutorial. Or showing me "stop sign with the hand signal for turning left" instead of the left shift key. I keep having to check back to the controls to find out what freaking key they mean. Or sprint. They straight up don't tell you, I had to google it and use trial and error. And....I think right click is counter/dodge but I can't be sure.
    2. Parkour - Maybe Black Flag was just better because it came out several years later, but in AC2 at the beginning you have to race the brother to the top of the church and it took forever because Ezio kept just running up the wall then jumping off the roof when I tried to climb the last wall to the top of the church. Or as I'm running to just scale the church itself he just sits on a bench for some reason. Or Ezio decides to drop down and hang from the ledge instead of climbing further up. Or after the race he has to get to the top of the church tower but he refuses to. Maybe he finds phantom handholds before falling or maybe he just keeps running in place while staring at the wall.
    3. HUD - That first fight was so confusing. The top the screen was saying "kick" or "grab" or whatever but I had no idea how to do that and the controls didn't tell me. Thinking on it I think I was supposed to look for the icon in the control list instead of the action but I have no idea. I learned grab by just mashing buttons.

    Thoughts or advice? I've heard such great things about AC2 and I really want to like it, but I'm very close to just buying Origins and starting that. Or maybe Red Dead Redemption since I still need to play that one.

    submitted by /u/GenkiZidar
    [link] [comments]

    Hashashins: Origins of the Order of Assassins

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    [REPOST] You know with how much we talk about not having hoods and helmets in cutscenes for Odyssey, I’m surprised there isn’t a mod for that

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    There's mods for a whole bunch of things to make the game look better or just to add/remove random things, but there isn't one that addresses what people really want in the game, myself included

    submitted by /u/UrCasGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio Roman Set still locked in Odyssey

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Where are the community challenges? Are they gonna it give us after the release of the new Assassin's Creed? -_-

    submitted by /u/Shaswato2014N
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with getting the games to run?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I've seen a couple posts from a couple years ago with solutions that don't work for me, so I'm wondering if they have any advice? I used to be able to play AC Origins and Odyssey, but recently they won't even open, or at best they open but get stuck at the small loading square. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/dwayy0
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the arena in Assassin's Creed Odyssey?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    AC Syndicate - Final thoughts (Compared to AC Unit)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Things I liked:

    • Grappling hook was fun at times
    • Driving around in a carriage was fun
    • Many combat skills unlocked by default
    • Whistling to lure guards into an assassination was very useful

    Things I did not like

    • More complicated combat was annoying to manage
    • City felt less designed for parkour
    • Game was shorter
    • Crafting system was totally pointless
    • Less weapon choice
    • Kidnapping mechanic was really, really dumb
    • Too many historical characters shoehorned in for no good reason
    • Many major fights and missions felt more like movies due to the amount of cutscenes
    • I hate all the main characters. They're all assholes
    • Plot has the depth of a puddle
    • Plot holes that ruin parts of the story
    • What have we accomplished at the end? We've really just traded on tyrannical leader for another
    • Main assassination missions felt too railroaded
    • The removal of the leveled lockpicking system was disappointing
    • Lockpicking had a much smaller role and felt totally useless at times
    • Lack of choice between head on combat and stealthy infiltration was infuriating
    • Assassination opportunities were very limited
    • Graphics were worse
    • Environment felt less immersive
    • "Gangs" mechanic served no real purpose
    • Map was much harder to use
    • Lack of dividing each region into smaller districts made navigation more difficult
    • Boss fight was really, really bad
    • Game was generally buggier. No major, gamebreaking bugs, but many more small ones

    I think the game definitely got better as I progressed (At least until the last level), but it still had major shortcomings compared to Unity.

    submitted by /u/SirGeorgington
    [link] [comments]

    Which alternate outfits do you consider canon?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Throughout the series, you've had the opportunity to change to many different outfits.
    Which do you consider canon?

    AC IV: Black Flag features the brown cloak, which is prevalent in a lot of marketing material and features on this figurine. I consider it canon because of that.

    However, other outfits get more complicated. The Mayan Outfit and Templar Outfit are both mentioned in the story, but I don't know if Edward ever wore them.

    Then there's the Edward the Legend outfit. This weirdly yellow pirate outfit was allegedly worn during Edward's final years as pirate. It doesn't specify exactly when he started wearing it. And the outfit doesn't have a hood, while Edward puts on his hood a few times even in the last handful of missions. In cutscenes, no less.

    Then there's Haytham Kenway's overcoat. A pretty outfit that Edward apparently found during his travels and later gifted to his son. I assume this is canon, but am not certain if he ever wore it or if he just found it and kept it. How did he even find it?

    Then there's all the outfits in shops. Did Edward canonically wear any of these?

    submitted by /u/luckjes112
    [link] [comments]

    [Access The Animus] Assassin's Creed "Ezio Collection" Book - Video Review

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    This cheat sheet of the two Ancient Assassin's games is interesting. Do you all think its fair/accurate?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an active Unity club.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Does anyone still play AC Unity?I'm looking for an active club.

    Leave the name there and I'll apply.

    Platform: PC (Uplay)

    submitted by /u/Shayp1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there really a point in making everything Spartan in Odyssey?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    So im going through the AC Odyssey story right now and try my best to keep everything owned by the spartans, however i just read that you cant concour Attika at all. So does fighting for Sparta every battle even matter? Is the story affected by me trying the hardest to reconcour everything for Sparta everytime? Sometimes there are two concour battles at once and i cant pick both to fight, so i will lose the other to Athens again...

    submitted by /u/TheSB8
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion on Syndicate and Jack The Ripper DLC.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I know the general opinion is that Syndicate was not a good game but I really loved it. Everything from the game-play, stealth mechanics, setting and story.

    Jack The Ripper DLC ,I dare to say is one, if not the best DLC in the Assassin's Creed franchise. It has an amazing story, even better than the main game, that really draws you in. In times it was genuinely terrifying and exhilarating.

    Am I the only one ?

    submitted by /u/rammstein27
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to sort the inventory in Odyssey?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Is there any way of sorting the inventory? It is absolutely painful trying to sort out which weapons and armor to keep. The system in Origins was much better in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/TennVols73
    [link] [comments]

    I'm skipping ahead to Origins from Black Flag, what are the most important things I need to know story-wise?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I played AC2, Brotherhood, skipped revelations, played AC3 and Black Flag, and now I'm going to Origins. What are the main plot points that I'll be missing? Has anything further happened with the Juno storyline to this point?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/femto97
    [link] [comments]

    AC Liberation Remastered Swimming trouble!

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    I am playing in the lady persona when I fell into the water. I tried to climb out but it won't let me. Also, it won't let me swim normally. It will only let me swim underwater. Any help?

    submitted by /u/deathstroke8705
    [link] [comments]

    The last level of Unity was too easy, and it wasn’t even the most emotional even for me

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    It took me one try to get through that level, and what was supposed to be the "final fight" was a piece of cake. I basically walked into the temple, and just used a bunch of medicine to heal myself whenever I needed too.

    Honestly, the first assassination of the the game was harder to do than the last one. Even killing Belec was harder, and honestly was a lot more emotional than any other part of the story, and the last level was made to be emotional. The whole part where we learn that Belec called Arno's father "pisspot" too almost brought me to tears and I felt he had such a strong connection with Arno that Elise unfortunately didn't have.

    submitted by /u/whats_is_420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment