• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 28, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Contemplating

    Assassins Creed 4 Contemplating


    Contemplating

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    The Royal Fortune

    Posted: 27 Mar 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    The Royal Fortune

    In the mission where you have to take out Roberts' ship, the mission bugged out and I was able to add this unobtainable ship to my fleet. I restarted from checkpoint and second time it didn't bug out, after the mission ended I saw the ship in my fleet. I don't know what to say... This ship was a level 70 portuguese beast named "Nosso Senhor da Compreensão". Now it's a level 36 english ship. It's half african too because it was in Principe. The wiki says the Royal Navy captured the ship after the battle. Well it was me not the Navy XD This is my second 100% playthrough because the previous save was lost. I would give my life for this save file because the minigames almost killed me. This ship makes it unique.

    https://preview.redd.it/gphfmr002bp41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0868ee1648d856bec6132176fbef55e4079cde1f

    submitted by /u/TracerXZX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment