• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Ubisoft reveals that Assassin's Creed: Valhalla was made by 17 studios and 1,000 employees

    Assassin's Creed Ubisoft reveals that Assassin's Creed: Valhalla was made by 17 studios and 1,000 employees


    Ubisoft reveals that Assassin's Creed: Valhalla was made by 17 studios and 1,000 employees

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Ubisoft respons to why you dont get any foreign supplies.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Just got this respons from Ubisoft support on why I dont get any foregin supplies after I have bought everything from Vagns store. Because of this game mechanic, I cant complete the festival quest "the War effort", nor can anyone else who has bought everything from Vangs store and also upgraded the longship to max capacity (400).

    Respons:

    "Hello, blazn420copscme,

    Welcome to Ubisoft Support! I understand that you are not receiving any foreign supplies from the River raids.

    Thank you for the provided video.

    After checking in with the game team, I would like to inform you that the reason you don't receive foreign supplies is that you already purchased everything from the Vagn's store.

    This is not a bug and is working as intended.

    If you need assistance with anything else, don't hesitate to contact us!

    Kind regards, Ubi-Rhys, Ubisoft Support"

    submitted by /u/DaniiiBoiii
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have any news on NG+ yet?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Title. Maybe with Siege of Paris? I would think that's a big inclusion that they'd be talking about, though, unless they mean to surprise us with it. Could it be with the Discovery Tour, maybe? That would actually be my bet.

    I do seriously hope we get NG+ for this game. The story was fantastic, and I'd love to re-play it with one-handed swords and all of my fantastic-looking armor and gear.

    submitted by /u/CrusadingSoul
    [link] [comments]

    I cant claim an Ac Valhalla Ubi connect reward

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I cant claim the Bow from the egghead Community challenge and it says I need to participate, so I did, and I still cant claim the bow, can someone maybe help?

    submitted by /u/Nero_Sins
    [link] [comments]

    I can play ac2 till I die without getting bored because of it's story, atmosphere, characters/villians, Parkour and ofcourse the music!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    People may hate me for this, but I love ac2 too much. I like brotherhood, but ac2 is like a game that I can play it agian and agian without getting bored.

    *Roaming around Firenze with Ezio family music playing makes me tear up, sad and calm because you remember ezio's family died in front of him. I become Ezio when I play the game. I can feel his emotions and empathize with him.

    I keep Researching about Medici family(watching documentaries), Leonarda da Vinci, house of borgia, life during renaissance, history and wars.

    This makes game more fun and exciting.

    I have played ac2 more than 100 times since 2019

    I never get bored and playing it again now. I just completed assasinating vierra de pazzi.

    NPCs are funny and Florence/venice/Tuscany/romangana and countryside is so beautiful

    Music is great, Parkour is good and running is fun

    Story is so good with historical accuracy

    Hugging Leonardo or taking codex pages to him is fun

    Going to highest view points and synchronising is fun with the music of Ezio family or other

    Air assasinating is fun

    I have played every Assassin's creed game. I love ac3 so much, but I get bored playing it agian and agian. Same for brotherhood and ac rogue or unity.

    submitted by /u/chaddi77
    [link] [comments]

    I can not collect Foreign supplies from River raids.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    In the new update to Assasins Creed Valhalla one of the things you have to do to get FULL progress in "The War effort" is to loot Foreign supplies from a River Raid, however, if you have purchased everything that the character "Vagn" has to offer in his stores, and upgraded you ship to max capasity, you will NOT recive foreign supplies when you open up chests in river raid. Instead, you will get iron and leather. I knew of this months ago, however, it did not pose a problem for me back then. Now however, I cant max out my war effort because of this game macanic.

    Link to a video showcasing the problem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kra1jWLR9b8

    Does anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/DaniiiBoiii
    [link] [comments]

    The Sigrblot Festival is now available - ends on August 19th

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    The 1H sword is in pretty bad shape

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    I don't mean it's a bad model, but for some reason it's the only weapon that is permanently chipped and rusty, even at Mythical

    submitted by /u/LamePun1
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing Syndicate, and something hilarious happened.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    I was doing the mission where you kill Lucy Thawne. I was minding my own business, roaming the area doing the other opportunities before killing her and then out of nowhere her death cutscene played. I was nowhere near her, and somehow Evie teleported to her, and slit her throat. Fucking hilarious, right? Definitely made my life easier 😂

    submitted by /u/TheLonelyGod01
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it. 100% completion on AC3 [Xbox One].

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I finally did it. 100% completion on AC3 [Xbox One].

    After plenty of yelling and frustration I eventually figured it out. It was both exhausting and rewarding and now that its done I'm almost a little sad. To be fair I do not have all of the Achievements. I might try for them, I might not. I am already working on Black Flag but those Legendary ships are tough as nails.

    https://preview.redd.it/wl6815cdk7e71.png?width=1186&format=png&auto=webp&s=515d53227b2e54ace0cb5e9ff733d41011c716da

    submitted by /u/face-mcsh00ty
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla Where is the chain assassination skill?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    Hey yall, just picked up valhalla a few weeks ago and having a blast so far (40 hrs in) but i just cant find this skill. Google only shows skill trees from older versions. Im guessing the skill tree has changed hasnt it? Help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Electrical_Panic_343
    [link] [comments]

    ACB servers are not online trouble is now Fixed!! At least for me

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    There was a problem with the servers and you werent able to redeem any of the rewards, including Da Vinci DLC and the different skins. Aparently they fixed it already, at least I was able to do the templair lairs and the Da Vinci DLC and have all the skins now! I think AC rev and 4 were having some trouble with that also, I cant confirm if thats working again but Im sure it is.

    submitted by /u/Neltharion_99
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you who have played Assassin's Creed: Unity, did you find the revamped combat system frustrating?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, I think that the combat system up to Assassin's Creed: Rogue was way too easy. It is a lot of fun at first, but it gets old after a while. Most of the combat reduces to parrying and countering. And you don't need to have quick reflexes to get the timing right like 95% of the time. When I first started playing Unity a few days ago (yes, I'm that far behind in the series), I quickly realized that the combat was considerably more challenging. On paper, that sounds like a good thing, in view of what I said at the beginning of the post.

    What I find a bit discouraging is that when you are surrounded by a bunch of enemies, they start pointing guns at you and dodging the bullet shots is really difficult when you're trying to fend off three or four grunts with swords and a couple of brutes for good measure. What I find particularly annoying is that I can't seem to get the timing right. The hud gets so cluttered that by the time I see the icon flashing it's already too late to roll. Of all the fights I've got into since I started I think I've lost all of the ones that involved more than three guards (especially if there were brutes involved; I swear to God, those guys absolutely rinse your health).

    I'm still at the beginning of the game so it's only natural that getting into a big fight with low-level gear is more than I can handle, but being killed so easily makes me feel like a complete noob. I was wondering if any of you also felt the same way after starting up this game for the first time.

    On the plus side, I think that the change in difficulty encourages players to not act rashly and think about the best way to tackle an objective, which is more in line with the spirit of the series. And despite my complaints, I think the difficulty makes it more realistic.

    submitted by /u/Notya_Bisnes
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood side missions appreciation

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Something i like about side missions in Brotherhood is that, unlike other games in AC, almost all of them have give you feeling you need to complete them before finishing main story. Second game introduced side missions, but they aren't connected to main story nor they give you feeling you must complete them. Same with Revelation(which in my opinion has worst side missions of Ezio triology) and other games. This could be because main plot is liberating Rome from Borgias and almost all side mission are about eliminating their allies.

    submitted by /u/deimosf123
    [link] [comments]

    Basic Gameplay Question Re: Stealth

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm in the process of writing a one-on-one campaign for Dnd5e for a friend and myself, and she really wants to be a sneaky rogue. I've only ever seen Assassin's Creed played a few times, but I have an idea to implement a sort of stealth system similar to what I recall it being in the video game. Could someone give me a very basic walk-through of the "stealth" "caught" type mechanics? Is it as simple as a 1,2,3 warning thing with a cool-off period where you can move lower again? Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/hag_cupcake
    [link] [comments]

    Just Started Valhalla but I LOVE the Archery Overhaul

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    I've heard a lot of bad stuff about Valhalla but one thing I wasn't prepared for is how much I enjoy the changes to archery in the game.

    The big one, for me, is arrow scarcity. I had auto-crafting for arrows turned on for Odyssey so I didn't even really think about arrows, they just more-or-less magically appeared in my quiver. And that's all well and fine for a game built around feeling like a Demi-god, but in Valhalla I've been really enjoying that I need to think about putting each arrow to good use and where I'm getting more.

    I think this, along with not tagging enemies, has also forced me to pay more attention to the details in the map. And the little touches like collecting arrows sticking out of hunted animals or archery targets feels like a fun piece of worldbuilding.

    I also really like the weak points in armor as an extra-challenge in combat. As folks are moving around, they can be a lot harder to land than headshots sometime. Spent a full quiver missing someone's feet yesterday. But it's a fun and different dynamic compared to just constantly plucking away headshots in Odyssey.

    (Side note: I've been really lucky with last AC games and never really had a buggy experience, but in two days of playing it's CTD'd three times and had dozens of other annoying bugs, which does suck)

    submitted by /u/Arkadii
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla is a boring game.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Does anybody else think that AC Valhalla is super boring. I'm not talking about bugs or problems with the frame rates, but the story and general vibe of the game isn't fun. I got about 45 hours in and couldn't continue playing. Hopefully the next AC will be somewhat better.

    submitted by /u/ArmadilloKnown9168
    [link] [comments]

    What time does the new festival go live at?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:34 AM PDT

    Pretty much the same as the title.

    submitted by /u/AquaThrillz72
    [link] [comments]

    AC Syndicate, need help starting again.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I need help, I've just bought the digital gold version, I also have the base game on disc, So I uninstalled the disc base game, them installed the digital gold version, and when I load it up it puts me where I left off on the disc version, how do I start again, the usual YouTube and Google searches aren't helping, I do what they say but I don't get the same options as the videos do, please help.

    EDIT, problem solved.

    submitted by /u/littlehagrid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment