• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Eivor the Shieldmaiden - Fan art

    Assassin's Creed Eivor the Shieldmaiden - Fan art


    Eivor the Shieldmaiden - Fan art

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:57 AM PDT

    An Assassin’s Creed Iceberg

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Valhalla would have one of the best stories in the series if it wasn’t for filler arcs imo

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    No spoilers but there's moments in this game that are like the best in the series and it's also moments in this game where it dragged way too long

    A lot of arcs should have just been optimal side missions because they literally have no effect on the game at all

    submitted by /u/TheyCallMeAkata
    [link] [comments]

    Eivor cosplay by katelannblogs

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I honestly really like Valhalla and the theme of the last 3 games.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I recently returned to the assassin Creed games and I picked up Valhalla when it released and I absolutely love the game. Say what you will but I enjoy the game its story and characters despite all of its bugs. I do admit I am a sucker for good Viking games so that just might add on to why I like it so much. But after watching playthroughs of Odyssey and origins I genuinely love this trilogy.

    Of course nothing can truly be the original assassin's Creed games and feel. I really like the actual Assassin vibe and feel to it. Where I'm not just a warrior first and a assassin second.

    I would place Valhalla up there out of all the AC games I've played or seen.

    I'm not sure how to describe it but I like how the last three games took place in different areas of time like the Viking age and ancient Egypt. But the one problem I do have is that the assassins and Templars and all that isn't really as relevant and more of a side quest. It's not really about the fact that but people who are allies to them in a since. I really wanted to see more games with the same type of setup.

    For example if they make another Viking assassin's Creed don't just make it as where a warrior and not really an assassin actually make the character part of the brotherhood. Eivor is simply a side character when it comes to the assassin's lore.

    But in the end I just want more games like this and it'd be a bonus if they just made it more about Assassin's

    submitted by /u/KingDennis2
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Unity in French feels so much more authentic.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    When I first played Unity, first problem I noticed was an odd prevelance of British people in late 18th century France. It was rather distracting and weird since I remember the French Revolution occuring in France, not Britain.

    However, after trying it in French for the first time, it feels much more authentic. The dialogue feels slightly more emotional and dramatic, and it gave me a better feeling of France during the Revolution. I don't know how to explain it, but it just feels right

    submitted by /u/mattttttttt97
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio's growth throughout the games.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Hey.

    Every year I play the Ezio collection because I just love those games so much, the story, the characters, the music, etc. I'm now playing Revelations and there's a little moment in the game where Ezio talks to Sofia (after we find the first book/key to the temple) when she asks him who also looking for them, then Ezio responds with "Men who do not read". I do not know but every time I hear him say it I just think how much he has grown through his life and how he sees the world etc. from being that playboy at the start, starting trouble and chasing women lol, to now being a leader so many looks up to and follows and respects.

    I miss it so much in the latest Assassins creed games, because there I feel no special connection to the characters and the story. Especially when they release a new game every year with a new character and calling it "assassins creed".

    you can watch the scene at 3:25

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrPhN8Yfu40&ab_channel=FluffyNinjaLlama

    submitted by /u/ArabofWar
    [link] [comments]

    TIL in Assassin's creed 3, pressing Q button when using heavy weapon lodges it in any brutes head especially captain mercenaries who have perfect defense and are hard to kill!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Same in ac brotherhood too.

    I think, many know this. But still!

    In ac3, only person who challenge us are captains of the scouts and the blue dressed mercenaries.

    I got killed by them because it's hard to break their defense.

    Today I was using an heavy weapon and pressed Q accidently. Connor pierced the heavy weapon onto the skull of the mercinary.

    submitted by /u/chaddi77
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla is at its best when it's just Eivor in the normal world

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I recently finished Wrath of the Druids and just playing through the river raids now. And I am mostly enjoying my time with the game in a way I couldn't recall from my experience the main game.

    I thought about what I is it that I am exactly enjoying, and came to the conclusion that it's when the game is just about Eivor being a viking in the normal, past world. No Isu, no mythological stuff - or only very little of it- and no modern day, no weird isu mini games in the world or anything like that...

    It makes me think, I would love if Assassin's Creed returned to be more "fake history" again like before this trilogy. I always loved to see real people from the past integrated into the Assassins vs Templars lore. If Valhalla was just that - a game about a viking invading England, Ireland etc. with the local arcs, meeting famous historical figures, being introduced to the Assassins vs Templars conflict, plus more parcour and better stealth - and all that without modern day, without the Isu and their machines, without mystical worlds - man I would love the game so much more. I mean they could even keep some of the mythological stuff if it was logically explained.

    I know many people like all these things I'd love to get rid of - it's just my personal opinion, how I feel about the older games and what about them was better. Of course they also had Isu stuff and modern day but it wasn't so over the top like in the recent trilogy.

    That's said, after the river raids and Wrath of the Druids I am really looking forward to the next DLC :)

    submitted by /u/JohnnyTest91
    [link] [comments]

    Ubi hasn’t been able to recreate the magic of AC Origins.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    I have to admit. I couldn't get into origins but it has turned out to be the best current AC games out of a odyssey and Valhalla by a long shot. But I plat the game and loved it.

    It's a basic story but Bayek makes it very memorable along with the cast.

    The setting and the care that went into ancient Egypt hasn't been matched yet.

    I think the combat still needs a overhaul either move to a free flowing Batman style combat or a hybrid. This combat system is just bad and boring.

    submitted by /u/RajmaChawal22
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play Assassins Creed Unity??

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    i have been playing unity for at least 3 days now nonstop and i love it! i have been doing mostly side missions and missions that are available after a story mission is unlocked and i love it!

    so i am wondering if any of u still play unity? Any version (pc, xbox, PS4)

    submitted by /u/ExpensiveFigure3983
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what time will the festival be available?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:31 PM PDT

    Based on the previous festivals can anyone recall when exactly the event started?

    Will it be as soon as the clock hits midnight on the 29th or is it usually a specific time during that day?

    submitted by /u/ConstantSignal
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine this: for AC Odyssey, instead of switching between Kassandra and Layla, you switch between Kassandra and >!modern day Kassandra. Then you go to the same sites in the modern day and find artifacts you buried there thousands of years ago!< See text below

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Personally I think instead of the Staff, the Shield of Achilles could be what gives her timeless life, since that could be what gave Achilles "immortality": a shield that couldn't be destroyed, and lengthened life. Then that shield could be used against bullets. It's getting a bit wonder womany, but hey she already was essentially a demi god anyways.

    Imagine if Kassandra was the one who taught the assassins to fight later down the line! Like the game makes it clear that she's been getting stuff done all this time, but what has she been doing? She's definitely been fighting agains the Cult, the Order and the Templars.

    submitted by /u/OmegaSTC
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve held off playing AC Revelations for years because I’ve heard that the game has a greater impact to you if you know Altair’s story. How true is that?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    As the title says I've been waiting for an Assassin's Creed remaster in hopes to play both games, but I don't know why Ubisoft don't seem to have plans to remaster it. How crucial is playing the first game to understanding and enjoying the story better? I'd be willing to borrow my friends PS3 and buy and play the game that way if that's what it takes.

    submitted by /u/Jasbuddy
    [link] [comments]

    Ezios casual double kill in a cutscene

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    So I have just finished playing the Ezio Trilogy and it is so amazing. One thing that stuck with me is the cutscene where Ezio casually performs a double kill infront of one of his targets. I'm just not sure what game, what sequence, what memory and who he performs it infront of. I have just wasted half an hour trying to find it, but it seems no one thought it was as badass as I thought it was. So, does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Fl4v0urs
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.3.0 Irish Siesta (WARNING!)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 03:35 AM PDT

    Idk if this is happening to everyone, but DO NOT FAST TRAVEL TO IRELAND WITH EIVOR. There's a bug or something that automatically triggers the sleeping cutscene in Dublin and starts a loop of "Irish Siesta" that you cannot break, only if you have a savegame outside of Ireland.

    submitted by /u/Sergi097
    [link] [comments]

    The Importance of the Open Waters in AC Black Flag

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Ive heard that AC Black Flag is really good, but I'm hesitant to try it because I'm rather afraid of open water in video games. I wondering how much of a scare I am to expect if I play AC Black Flag. Just how much time do I have to spend swimming around, prone to shark attacks and/or jumpscares? Is there still a heavy focus on land, parkour, and the goody goody assassin stuff? Or is the focus more on your boat? Etc. etc.

    Any information is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/DogBallsMissing
    [link] [comments]

    *SPOILERS* Have I finished the main story?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    I have just entered the animus and been made leader of the Raven clan after escaping Sigurds version of Valhalla, and then confronted king aelfred. Is there any main story after this or have I finished it?

    submitted by /u/Cute_Setting_4203
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Ubisoft, if you're going to sell us reskins of base game outfits...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    ...Then could you at least vary up the outfits your reskins are based on?

    I'm tired of seeing the same fat-looking Thegn armour over and over lol.

    submitted by /u/MrExpendable_
    [link] [comments]

    [spoiler] can someone please explain a question about the endings?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    So I haven't beat the game yet but I have quite a few strikes with cigarettes and after hearing there's a good and bad ending I'm starting to think I might regret it. I have been spoiled with some parts of the ending so I know that in the good ending Sigurd stays in England and in the bad one he stays in Norway. But what about Eivor how many outcomes does she have? Might sound a little stupid but I want their character to have the best ending for them. When hearing was afraid he's been invited it makes me think that evil in the bad ending won't have a good end

    submitted by /u/KingDennis2
    [link] [comments]

    Post-Launch Content: A Tale of Pure Laziness

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I've been playing Valhalla pretty steadily since release day back in December, and have just finished the main quests in Ireland in the past few weeks. But I'm noticing a pattern in all my time spent in Eivor's boots. Ubisoft seems to absolutely detest the idea of actually designing new items or implementing different creative ideas in the dlc or "Animus Store" weapons and armor they've been releasing. There are at least 7 armor sets in-game now by my counting, that are built from the foundations of a smaller subset of armors from the base game. The most glaring of these was brought to my intention when booting up the game to check out the new update. Oh cool, a Charlemagne themed armor... except it's not! In the basis of its design it is identical in appearance (and in my humble opinion, cartoonish gawdiness in befitting the age of sword and axe) to both the Saint George set from the River Raids, as well as the Thegn set found in the base game! The only differences are in color scheme and a few minor tweaks to helmets and cloaks.

    Couple this with the fact that it has taken Ubisoft several months to add features that should have stayed from previous titles like the cosmetic customization of armor and weapons from Odyssey, the ability to do more from horseback than a kick -seriously what the actual fuck is that about? With the inclusion of upgrades to your horse, why is the ability to swing a weapon from horseback not at least implement as a purchasable upgrade? and DARE I SAY, the oversight regarding the inclusion of regular swords in a medieval action RPG about Alfred's England. Keep your weird Celtic sickle knives, you can keep your stupid flails (a weapon that I'm pretty confident would not have seen much if ANY widespread use during this period of history) and just give me my sword. Yeah, that pointy, splashy thing that any noble, experienced warrior, or noble blooded war-skald like Eivor would absolutely have owned. Why have I waited the better part of a year for the ability to swing my faithful friend in battle?

    Do better, Ubisoft.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Responsibility-89
    [link] [comments]

    Are Seax's and daggers the same thing in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    On the Raven side of the skill tree, there is a perk to "increase your mastery with Seaxes". When I look at my Hundtoth dagger though, it isn't called a seax, rather it is called a dagger, and there is a seax classed as a dagger in my inventory as well.

    So wtf. Does the Seax mastery perk work for daggers and they just forgot to label Daggers as Seax's? The wording is confusing. I understand if Seax's are daggers in this game, but cmon. What an obvious screw up.

    submitted by /u/Irae37
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment