• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Progress Tracker

    Assassins Creed 4 Progress Tracker


    Progress Tracker

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    In the progress tracker it says I'm 90% done main sequences, and I've done all the missions including the epilogue. I'm just wondering if I can achieve 100% via replaying the missions through progress tracker? I've searched google and it says you can but I've tried replaying Sequence 10 Memory 2 a few times doing both of the optional objectives (Stay out of combat while finding Hornigold, and air assassinate Hornigold). During the story I did the latter one but not the other one. Otherwise I'll have to restart the game for 100% overall which I don't wanna do. So can I achieve 100% on a sequence through replaying via progress tracker?

    submitted by /u/BluDaJew
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment