• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Black Box Infiltration missions are making their way to Assassin’s Creed this summer with The Siege of Paris.

    Assassin's Creed Black Box Infiltration missions are making their way to Assassin’s Creed this summer with The Siege of Paris.


    Black Box Infiltration missions are making their way to Assassin’s Creed this summer with The Siege of Paris.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    Is there a bundle somewhere with all the assassin creeds from 1 to Valhalla, including spins off and DLC ?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    I never played Assassin Creed and maybe I'd like to do the entire series one day I am wondering whether there is a bundle with all the titles + DLCs + Spinoffs available on windows ?

    submitted by /u/magnificentTarrask
    [link] [comments]

    Why do more people not like Assassin's Creed Syndicate?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    Hey so I recently just finished playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate for the first time. I had always heard mixed things about it and didn't have very high expectations. To be honest, I'm one of the people who prefer the new style Assassin's Creed games over the old ones which is why I was very surprised how much I enjoyed Syndicate. The world is really fun to explore, the story is decent and I thought Jacob and Evie Frye were fun characters to play as. I really like how you can upgrade their skill tree separately to make two different builds if you want. I've played all the AC games now and I'm confused why this one is often lower on people's lists of the series. It plays very similar to Unity but far less bugs and frame rate problems and I feel it did a better job capturing the setting than Unity did. The parkour is good and the grappling hook makes climbing so much better. I just started the Jack the Ripper DLC and it is awesome, I loved the creepy atmosphere it has. So why don't more people like this game? As someone who prefers the new games generally, I feel like Syndicate might be one of the best older style ones. Just curious to here people's thoughts whether they love or hate the game.

    submitted by /u/Formal_Sand_3178
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed doesn't feel like it has poetry anymore.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    As the title says Assassin's Creed doesn't feel like it has any poetry any more, Not in character development, character interaction, storytelling, environment and music. Granted Assassin's Creed has always had some good music even for the most recent one. But i want to know if anyone other then me feels this.

    submitted by /u/mrdeadman9999
    [link] [comments]

    What is this? Found in Boston

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    After a long time, I was finally able to break the code and recreate the middle segment of the main screen drawing. Hope you all like it!!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Thoughts on Assassins Creed 4(and rogue)?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    I always see talk about all ac games except for 4 and rogue. I personally love ac4 and it is one of my favorites(haven't played unity, syndicate, and origin). What are your opinions on those 2 games?

    submitted by /u/Constant-Mud-7995
    [link] [comments]

    Voice actress melissanthi mahut does not get enough appreciation in my opinion.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Alot of people when they look at the voice actors in the ac games look at bayek's voice actor, ezios, edwards, but melissanthi is incredibly underated as kassandra.

    I know alot of people have their opinions on the dialogue choices, you have either a neutral lawfully good personality or a egotistical brat tyrant personality with the dialouge choices, i think she plays both of them roles really well

    Even as deimos if you pick alexios as your main, i think she portrays deimos really well.

    submitted by /u/Yeetisdeef
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a "real-life Brotherhood" for fans of the Assassin's Creed franchise?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    I was wondering if there's a "real-life Brotherhood" for fans of Assassin's Creed. I only started playing AC around 4 months ago and I've already fallen in love with the series. I can honestly say that AC is the gaming franchise that I've fallen in love with the most. I started off by playing Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla. After that, I played the Ezio Trilogy. Right now, I'm currently playing all of the succeeding games in order until I reach Syndicate. I've finished AC III, Black Flag, and I'm about to start playing Rogue tomorrow.

    Anyway, I really wish I could join a real-life Brotherhood and be part of a community that loves this franchise. I'm already a member of this subreddit. Are there other large online communities for AC fans that you guys are a part of?

    submitted by /u/joshuamarkrsantos
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla: How long did it take you to beat?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:58 AM PDT

    I am a sort of a completionist myself. It took me around 160 hours to clear the whole Odyssey (with dlcs) map. Going by HLTB, it says around 120hrs....but I am already at 35hrs and only just cleared Leicestershire, grantebridgeshire, and rygfalke. So how long did it take you to clear everything including the gold chests.

    submitted by /u/wildhunt1993
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone notice the sword of altair in the movie iron mask? Right around the 37:30 mark is where you can spot it

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Thoughts on the future of the franchise????

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Ya know ive been thinking... the franchise could be saved by splitting it. It seems to me many of the newcomers as well as fans of the recent rpg entries AREN'T fans of the original games before Origins and it seems to be universal in that section of the fan base that the "assassin" part of the game isnt important to them let alone the aspects from earlier games such as parkour, stealth and story/lore... therefore, rather than continuing to strip AC down of its core elements and making it resemble fortnite or destiny they should just start a new series (or make it a spinoff even tho i resent that idea) and have it embody the things the new people n RPG lovers like n want. Make it a historical based game with magic and flashy attacks where one can be a viking and siege or a spartan and battle in large battles with plethora of flashy moves and abilities. No modern day. No assassins. No stealth n parkour. No AC lore. Let them have that and call it what u want... THEN give us back our beloved core AC experience. N it would be a win win cuz ubi would make more money off 2 IPs but we wouldnt have to sacrifice the wonderful and amazing game that AC is (or was) to appease a genric audience... thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ThebLueSKyTorn
    [link] [comments]

    New AC games continuity and story

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    So i've played AC games and stopped after Blackflag. I feel like trying one of the new AC games so my question is this. Are the new ones after Blackflag has to be played in order or not? and which one is closest to AC 2 in terms of good story/amazing soundtracks?

    submitted by /u/tar3k10
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty setting for AC Valhalla

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Wouldn't it be much better if higher difficulty settings made tougher enemy archetype spawn more frequently instead of buffing the general health pool and damage output of every enemy? I feel like it's almost pointless to upgrade my gear sometimes as the most effective way to increase my apparent DPS or tankiness is to lower the difficulty...

    submitted by /u/PEPPAPIG122013
    [link] [comments]

    Do you have to play the helix missions before playing Arno in Unity?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I was under the impression that I was playing some kind of musketeer in unity. All I see is locked missions in an "helix?" menu.

    I wanted to play the French AC not chapters in different timelines. Will refund if I can't skip this part. Can someone help find the skip button?

    Thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/HAHAISay
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this guy glowing in eagle vision

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Desmond's descent from Altair Ibn La'Ahad, Ezio Auditore da Firenze and the Kenways

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    While it's also cool that, officially, Desmond's Dad, William, is descended from Edward, Haytham and Connor Kenways, while his mother is from Altair, Giovanni & Ezio, I think it would've been better if, per say, they were both descended from them all. I just find it way cooler if there was a direct line of descent from Altair, through the Auditore Family to the Kenways, onward.
    What do you guys think should've been Des' bloodline/ connection to these Legends?

    submitted by /u/KingOlaffWidul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment