• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Jackdaw downgraded

    Assassins Creed 4 Jackdaw downgraded


    Jackdaw downgraded

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Guys has it ever happen to you to open the game and find your jackdaw downgraded and if so how can I fix this

    submitted by /u/andrea238andrea
    [link] [comments]

    Is Kenway’s Fleet still available (any OS)?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    I'm thinking of doing a 100% run, but I think there were a few challenges with Kenway's Fleet. I also just want to play it again because I had a lot of fun with it.

    Thanks

    Edit: I just looked it up and you can do all fleet missions in the main game. Somehow I missed that on my first play through and only did fleet missions on the app.

    submitted by /u/skyfall-32
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment