• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 So I just bought assassins creed 3. For the revolutionary war aspect. What am I in for?

    Assasins Creed 3 So I just bought assassins creed 3. For the revolutionary war aspect. What am I in for?


    So I just bought assassins creed 3. For the revolutionary war aspect. What am I in for?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    I recently bought Assassins Creed 3. Like it's still downloading as I'm typing this. I got it because I had recently been reading up on the revolutionary war and I wondered if there was an open world game about it and this was the only result. So what am I in for? Should I play the other 2 before this one? Does it focus more on assassins creed lore than revolutionary war? Did I waste my money? There's a lot.

    submitted by /u/LJensen123Q
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment