• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 "You're free...buy stay put"

    Assassins Creed 4 "You're free...buy stay put"


    "You're free...buy stay put"

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Odyssey : Ultimate Edition | Xbox One - 65% off

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    I’m confused

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    So when I capture and board a ship the game asks me what I want to do with the ship. I can either repair the Jackdaw, send it somewhere, or a third option I forgot. What do these options all mean and what do they do? Like is this what I'm using the actual ship I captured for? Like am I scrapping the captured ship to repair the Jackdaw or do the other things?

    submitted by /u/WolfeRanger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment