• Breaking News

    Monday, September 21, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 How tf am I supposed to get this

    Assassins Creed 4 How tf am I supposed to get this


    How tf am I supposed to get this

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    PC multiplayer problems

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Not sure if this is the best place for this but I just bought black flag since it was on sale through steam but every time I click multiplayer it crashes. Has anyone else had this problem? How can I fix it? multiplayer was one of my favorite parts when the game originally came out and I'd love to try and play it again (even if its dead). Especially since I've already bought the Blackbeard DLC multiplayer pack.

    submitted by /u/blitzsquid
    [link] [comments]

    ASSASSIN'S CREED IV BLACK FLAG: Blackbeard - The Lost Journal [Book Review]

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Absolutely giving the slavers what they deserve

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment