• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 17, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 Going For Platinum (PS4)

    Assasins Creed 3 Going For Platinum (PS4)


    Going For Platinum (PS4)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Hi. I'm looking at going for the platinum on the ps4 remaster. My question is: Are there any bugs currently, that lock you out of any trophies? I remember the ps3 version being a buggy mess at times. Was wondering if they've been resolved in the remaster.

    I see that it will usually take 70/80 hours to platinum the game, I just don't want to sink all those hours in and it not be possible. Any replies would be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TomHughes22
    [link] [comments]

    Fav mission in this game ��

    Posted: 08 May 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment