• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 20, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Fitting it's 2500th anniversary, here's all the Battle of Thermopylae cutscenes from Assassin's Creed Odyssey!

    Assassin's Creed Fitting it's 2500th anniversary, here's all the Battle of Thermopylae cutscenes from Assassin's Creed Odyssey!


    Fitting it's 2500th anniversary, here's all the Battle of Thermopylae cutscenes from Assassin's Creed Odyssey!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    I drew this a few months back, super hyped for AC Valhalla!

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Fan Art by Petros-Stefanidis

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Drew Ezio loved the games

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Advantages of Assassin's Creed Limiting Climbing in 60 seconds

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] The writing in AC:Odyssey is pretty bad

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm a relatively new fan of Assassins Creed. I played Assassins Creed 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood a few years back, and I had a really good time playing them. I thought the story was pretty interesting, and the world and environment was amazing.

    Fast forward to 2020, and I recently got Assassins Creed Odyssey. When I first opened the game up, I was amazed by the beauty of the environment and setting.

    But I just finished the main quest and reunited Kassandra with the family, and I just have to say, the writing in this game irks me. It's just really bad. The pacing and flow of the story just feels "off". I felt that the willingness for Kassandra to return to the family was way too sudden.

    The dialogue and writing for this entire main story questline felt me feeling cringe at some point. I beat Odyssey two nights ago by finishing that main quest, but I really don't have a desire to play anymore.

    Are the other Assassins Creeds like this? Don't get me wrong, I love the setting and environment of Odyssey, and the attention to detail that went into the cities and structures. But holy crap I hated the story and writing.

    submitted by /u/masterofcharm0
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a comprehensive list of DLC to refer to?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I searched around here and the broader internet but couldn't find what I was looking for. I apologize if something like this has been answered before.

    I am getting back into AC (after playing Black Flag when it came out, for around 30 hours before losing track of it). I am starting at the beginning (AC 1) and moving forward because I want to experience the evolution of the combat system and the story. (I know some people believe the newer games lost hallmark elements of the series... but I want to experience that I guess?)

    I am playing on PS4 and have made some purchases with the recent digital sales (though the new sales that started yesterday just blew some of my purchases out of the water...) but I am a huge completionist and want to experience EVERYTHING each game has to offer in terms of single player experience. (Not interest in multiplayer at this point.)

    Is there a comprehensive list of all games and DLC that I could use to make sure I get everything? The individual game DLC lists I have found are sometimes incomplete, or name items differently, or are inaccurate. I know some games had individual retailer DLCs that were also/later included in other editions, while others had almost nothing or nothing outside of the season passes. I also understand that some DLC is now unavailable because of defunct avenues of obtaining them (figurines, mobile apps, etc.) Is there a site that lists EVERYTHING so I can figure out what I can still obtain?

    Here is what I own so far:

    AC1

    Ezio Collection (from what I understand it includes all or almost all DLC; regardless there is nothing else available to download for PS4)

    AC 3 Remastered (same above as Ezio collection)

    AC IV (+ Freedom Cry only)

    Rogue Remastered (same above as Ezio collection)

    Unity (+ Dead Kings)

    Syndicate (+ Dreadful Crimes)

    Origins (Deluxe Edition)

    Odyssey (Ultimate Edition)

    From what I understand, Chronicles has no associated DLC and I can just get the complete collection and be good for that.

    For the other games, I know I need the Black Flag Season Pass, the Unity Secrets of the Revolution DLC, the Syndicate Season Pass, and the Origins Season Pass. I also know I there is a TON of Black Flag DLC to obtain from various editions and sources... I am currently working on a spreadsheet to sort that out.

    Does anyone know how I can compare my list to another authoritative, comprehensive list to ensure I get everything I can before embarking on this journey?

    Thank you much!

    submitted by /u/OiseauRouge
    [link] [comments]

    Haptic Feedback in AC Valhalla

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Have there been any confirmations from Ubisoft about haptic feedback for the next-gen consoles? Will using a bow, shield and sword each have different trigger pressures and vibrations etc.? How do you think haptic feedback will be used in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?

    submitted by /u/sombat92
    [link] [comments]

    Does Syndicate Spoil Rouge and Unity?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    So I saw that the gold edition of Syndicate was $25, and I'm thinking of buying it. I've played every game except syndicate, Rogue, and unity. If I play Syndicate right now, will it spoil the other two games, or no?

    submitted by /u/JaxC_14
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your preferred weapon type in AC3?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    For me I find that I prefer small weapons and blunt weapons as they have really nice animations and some of the best looks.

    submitted by /u/Non-Sono-Italiano
    [link] [comments]

    People completing the series again in preparation for Valhalla, how's it going so far?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    I'm currently halfway through Revelations while completing all achievements/trophies and still enjoying every minute like I did years ago especially with that added spice in the remastered versions and DLCs(shame about AC1).

    I have zero plan on playing through Odyssey and Origins again because they are way too long to repeat.

    How is the experience for you lot? Any other achievement hunters putting themselves through it all over again for no reason?

    submitted by /u/Jack_Toughy
    [link] [comments]

    Will ac Valhalla be shown at Gamescom?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Gamescom is in a few days so I was wondering whether they'd show more of Valhalla there or if they'd wait till the next Ubisoft forward

    submitted by /u/YoungPsychological84
    [link] [comments]

    Ac Rogue Remastered Templar Master Outfit

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    How the hell do you get the Templar Master Outfit? What are the legendary battles? Is it DLC?

    submitted by /u/UnitBackground8529
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there a cardboard box when you meet Da Vinci in Brotherhood?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    I thought I was seeing things when I first saw it but looked at the cutscene again and yup it's there. According to google cardboard boxes weren't invented until 1817 so is there an official reason as to why the box is there? Is it a glitch in the animus or a reference to metal gear or something else entirely?

    submitted by /u/Zoop-Loop-
    [link] [comments]

    In AC Odyssey, where can I find a large-ish group of blacksmiths? Most I can find is the pair beside each other in the Achaia shipwright city.

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Had to make my question the title, instead of a nice simple title, due to the title bot being weak.

    Just as the title says, where are a group of smiths?

    submitted by /u/NoctustheOwl55
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla combat mechanics deep dive

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Fellow AC enthousiasts,

    i came across this awesome video about the AC Valhalla combat mechanics; managing main- and off-hand + dual-wielding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjgmK3YlL18&t=72s

    Full credits go to Boomstick Gaming.

    I really recommend that you watch this, it made me even more enthousiastic about the game. Let me know, after watching the video, what combat mechanic makes you the most hyped?

    submitted by /u/Thieulini
    [link] [comments]

    Will we be able to pre download Assassin's Creed Valhalla?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    So yeah. My internet is pretty damn slow and I wonder if I'll be able to play right after the launch

    submitted by /u/K3PS00N
    [link] [comments]

    New to the AC franchise but Black Flag is getting quite repetitive

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So many missions are tailing missions, will it always be like this?

    submitted by /u/ehebjwywhqo8
    [link] [comments]

    Revisited AC Revelations Multiplayer. Should Ubisoft bring it back?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Yesterday I reinstalled my 360 AC Revelations into my Xbox One. Tried checking out the multiplayer to revisit the memory of the menu. I decided to looked for a quick game. Fortunately I was able to join one and it was as fun as I remember it. Brought back so many memories. Unfortunately after the server activity was way too low to find anyone else. For those that got to experience the multiplayer at its peak did you have fun? Would you like it to come back to the franchise? I never really see the communities take on the old Multiplayer.

    submitted by /u/Liberace47
    [link] [comments]

    Layla and Lineage. Who’s she related to?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    okay so i'm probably just dumb and missed something, but is Layla related to Bayek and/or Aya? Because she was able to access memories from both but of course spends more time reliving Bayek's memories. Then there's also the whole ordeal with abstergo having had access to assassin's after Desmond's death. Just let me know y'all!

    submitted by /u/concrete-boat
    [link] [comments]

    What was Charles Lee and the gang doing when Connor's village was burned?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I mean the real culprit behind the burning and ultimately connor's mother's death was Washington but what was Lee even doing there at that time?

    submitted by /u/VastoLorde2861
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinion, which AC game has the best main theme?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    For me it's between AC2, Unity and Odyssey. What's your favourite?

    submitted by /u/Non-Sono-Italiano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment