• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Flamboyant guards

    Assassins Creed 4 Flamboyant guards


    Flamboyant guards

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I love how the guards are so full of themselves that they will only attack one at a time, and even if they do attack 2 at a time they still lose to an UNARMED MAN.

    submitted by /u/theemeraldsoldier
    [link] [comments]

    Free as birds

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I was just in Nassau, I attracted a bunch of guards so they would chase me, I kept behind the fortress and the guards just sat in the trees and contemplated existence for a bit, then they decided to fly, the British are lobsters, not birds.

    submitted by /u/theemeraldsoldier
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment