• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Birds Eye view of Rome from AC Brotherhood

    Assassin's Creed Birds Eye view of Rome from AC Brotherhood


    Birds Eye view of Rome from AC Brotherhood

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    My the Father of Understanding guide us.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Who is more shit at Hide and Seek? The kid from AC III or Nailah from AC Origins?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Ubisoft should have released Origins and Odyssey as spin-off series (The Animus: Odyssey) and kept releasing OG AC alternately with the new series, making both sides happy.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    It's just a random thought I had just now.

    I enjoy the new games. But for every change I like there is another I despise. I like the RPG elements but I miss great cinematics. I love the giant (albeit somewhat empty) world but I miss the cities and better parkour animations. And I really, REALLY miss the Isu, a concise Modern Day story and lore consistency.

    I think we could have had both. But they missed the opportunity and I'm afraid there's no coming back. I really hope I'm wrong...

    Stay healthy!

    submitted by /u/ketchupinho
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft wasted Bayek's potential and what he could've done with the series

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    The reason to why the series was popular back in the day was because it had a decent foundation, a likable main character and a pretty decent reapering cast of characters like Da Vinci and Uncle Mario for example.

    Just look at the uncharted series, they had the opportunity to change their main trio of characters but decided that the soul of the series was the charm they had together.

    Bayek was a strong protagonist and likable. He wasnt the best but he got the job done. They could've done so much more, he could have gone to rome after his wife or something. Maybe they could've done something cool where the first phase of the games was him being captured and turned into a gladiator and we could've played as his wife for a while (since they really wanted the female protagonist thing) and then later on we coudl've escaped from the gladiator life spartacus style and founded another brotherhood in rome recruiting those same gladiators. His wife could've worked from the outside to help up be set free or something. Then work the story from there.

    Now jumping from peotagonist to protagonist just because they dont know which formula will make them the most amount of money killed the series. If they want to be the next big rpg after the witcher then create a new IP

    submitted by /u/ZimbabweIsMyCity
    [link] [comments]

    AC 3 remastered or AC black flag (Xbox one)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Both are on sale and I haven't played either on next gen, mainly just wondering which one looks and runs better in y'all opinions?

    submitted by /u/Shaolin-Mastahh
    [link] [comments]

    How does everyone feel about the changes to Eagle Vision.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    So since everything is on lockdown, I picked up a bunch of old and new Assassin's Creed games. So far I like Origins and Odyssey, but one thing that slightly bothers me is the new Eagle Vision (with literal eagles).

    In the previous games, eagle vision was a gameplay tool explained by genetics. Because of Isu DNA hijinks, there was at least an explanation for its existence.

    Now, we just have to accept the fact that some important figures all happened to not only have pet eagles, but could send and receive accurate information from them in real time.

    And honestly, I just flat out prefer the aesthetic of using old Eagle Vision. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/TrueGuardian15
    [link] [comments]

    [AC Odyssey] Will I keep getting ability points till level 99 and other questions

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    I just unlocked "Mastery", and it has a shit ton of options each has around 20-ish upgrades. I just reached level 50 and spent all of AP in normal abilities, how many more AP can I spend ? I don't plan on getting all abilities, just the ones I find useful.

    Also, what happened after level 50 ? I read here somewhere that enemies will no longer scale ?

    submitted by /u/outerzenith
    [link] [comments]

    I know there’s a difference in writing teams but I’m curious if this discrepancy was every explained?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Who killed Caesar?

    At the end of Origins Aya kills him but the Followers of Romulus scrolls in Brotherhood tell how a piece of Eden compelled Brutus to do it. What's the deal? I'm sure there's some explanation in the comics or something but if someone could enlighten me I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/P-rov
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of Ubisoft not continuing the stories of past characters (even in transmedia)?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Characters like Shay, Connor, Arno, The Frye Twins. Why don't we have more transmedia with them? I would buy a novel focusing on anyone of these characters. If Ubisoft has no plans to ever reuse characters why don't they use them in something else? They could do an animated anthology with past characters and pay the VO actors for reprising their roles. I feel like Ubisoft is leaving money on the table.

    And the stories don't need to be fan dictated. We DON'T HAVE TO see Shay and Connor meet. We don't have to see Shay and Arno meet, I just want something that isn't vaguely connected to another transmedia project that only super diehard fans would pick up on.

    I just want continued stories with some of these characters. Why the hell did they do a radio play about the fucking economic struggles of 17th century Britain? Like why the fuck do you spend money on a Emmy winning actor for a story that might be excellent, I didn't buy it, when an already established character would make them more money?

    It's confusing

    submitted by /u/Ratonhnhaketon_K_
    [link] [comments]

    Hide and seek brotherhood or revelations?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    I remember back in the 360 days playing hide and seek sort of game on assassins creed but can't remember if it was brotherhood or revelations??

    submitted by /u/aidanj97
    [link] [comments]

    Sunk the Royal Fortune - AC4: Black Flag

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    I was revisiting Assassin's Creed IV when I got to sequence 12. In Memory 2, you have to board the Royal Fortune. I sunk the ship within a few seconds with my mortars, and then boarded. I fought the crew and did the normal stuff you have to do to defeat a ship, but no Roberts. I then sunk the ship. Still no Roberts. Is it a bug, or is there something else I'm supposed to do?I really hope that I managed to incapacitate it so quickly that I broke the game lmao

    Edit: I kept going until some British ships and didn't see anything so I reset the checkpoint and the Royal Fortune respawned full health and a bunch of Spanish ships spawned in. It worked and I killed Roberts. I'm confused as to what happened though.

    submitted by /u/Myrech
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a location in Odyssey

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    In the E3 trailer, there's a road where there is a large rock formation of a man holding up a boulder on his back. I was wondering if anyone knew where that is bc in my whole play through of odyssey i never seen it.

    submitted by /u/CAce99
    [link] [comments]

    Are all the gang leader fights in assassins creed syndicate super hard?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    I've only been able to beat any of them if I kill the gang leader when they jump me leading up to 100% borough. If I get to the end to the gang war and the gang leader is a second part of the fight it's impossible. Is this normal?

    submitted by /u/Feline_o1
    [link] [comments]

    The best animal to tame in AC odyssey is the wolf, change my mind!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    After taming every animal in the game I strongly feel like the very first animal you can tame (wolf) is honestly the strongest. They have the most health it seems like, although they might not do much damage. I would rather have a tank than a dps (damage per second). Im level 57 and just tamed a bear and they get worked lemme tell you!

    submitted by /u/Canucklehead27
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about Odyssey’s main story? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Yesterday I finished the base game of Odyssey around 96 hours. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the game, despite it not being a traditional AC experience. After viewing online posts/reviews/opinions, many seem to either dislike or hate the main story. But I actually enjoyed it! I found it to be a refreshing personal tale, with the Cult system done well enough to forgive a lack of traditional assassinations. It wasn't perfect, with uneven pacing and abrupt character changes, but overall I liked it. In general, the dialogue system wasn't implemented super well, with only a few impactful decisions through killing/sparing family members. If Ragnarok decides to keep the RPG mechanics, I hope they take the dialogue system further. Still, there were likable side characters like Barnabas and Alkibiades. While I still like Bayek, overall I enjoyed Odyssey's main story more than I did in Origins. Connor's still my favorite assassin, so who knows maybe I just have terrible taste. Still, I'm curious as to what others think. I haven't played the DLC yet, so please refrain from spoiling that! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LevitarDoom
    [link] [comments]

    The next assassin's Creed let's talk about some theories and ideas

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    So from what we know it's going to take place during the Viking age but nothing more then that. I have some theories on the timeline what the gameplay might be like..

    For the timeline I have a feeling it will be around (845 - 1066) a lot of important battles happened during this timeline and Vikings started settling alot more during this timeline as well.

    845 the siege of Paris: a fleet of 120 Danish Viking ships containing more than 5,000 men sailing up the Seine River The Vikings arrived in Paris on the 29th of March,entered the city and plundered it.

    During the siege, a plague broke out in their camp. The Norse had been exposed to the Christian religion, and after first praying to the Norse gods, they undertook a fast, acting on the advice of one of their Christian prisoners, and the plague subsided.The Franks could not assemble an effective defence,and the Vikings withdrew only after being paid a ransom of 7,000 livres (French pounds) of silver and gold by Charles the Bald, amounting to approximately 2,570 kilograms (5,670 lb).

    The same year, a Viking fleet sacked Hamburg

    The siege of Paris of 885–886 was part of a Viking raid on the Seine, in the Kingdom of the West Franks. The siege was the most important event of the reign of Charles the Fat, and a turning point in the fortunes of the Carolingian dynasty and the history of France. It also proved to the Franks the strategic importance of Paris, at a time when it also was one of the largest cities in West Francia.

    With hundreds of ships, and possibly tens of thousands of men, the Vikings arrived outside Paris in late November 885, demanding tribute. This was denied by Odo, Count of Paris, despite the fact that he could assemble only several hundred soldiers to defend the city. The Vikings attacked with a variety of siege engines, but failed to break through the city walls despite days of intense attacks. The siege was maintained for months after the initial attacks, but without any significant assaults after the initial attack. As the siege continued, most of the Vikings left Paris to pillage further upriver. The Vikings made a final unsuccessful attempt to take the city during the summer. In October, Charles the Fat arrived with his army.

    To the frustration of the Parisians who had fought to defend the city, Charles stopped short of attacking the Viking besiegers. Instead, he allowed them to sail further up the Seine to raid Burgundy (which was in revolt), and promised a payment of 700 livres (257 kg) of silver. Odo, highly critical of this, attempted to defy Charles' promises. When Charles died in 888, Odo was elected the first non-Carolingian king of the Franks.

    These two battles would be perfect for early to mid game it would allow you to be introduced to the raiding system and if they have a siege Mechanic this will allow you to also be introduced to it It could also be the starting point for the introduction to the new combat system. if you actually think about it there's a lot of ways they can implement this into the beginning of the game.

    Viking history of raiding and battle is just too long to keep on going with the timelines but you get the general idea hopefully..

    For the gameplay seeing how they're sticking with the RPG I can see the shield coming back and a better parrying system. for the main weapon you're probably going to have either an axe or a sword I could see the hidden blades coming back but I'm not sure they're going to be a One-Shot kill only time will tell for that part, bows and Spears will also be making a comeback most likely... A berserker mode will most likely be making an appearance allowing you to have increase attack at the cost of defense for a short period Of time. the only parkour that I can really see during this time period Is mostly tree parkour Personally I would like to actually see combat more like for Honor make it more difficult so we can focus on stealth by having the combat system be like for honor it would make the combat a lot more rewarding.

    The return of abilities? Maybe if they do come back with abilities I'm not entirely sure how they're implemented into a viking base game maybe have a skill tree like

    Berserker

    Warrior

    Shadow

    I don't really want this to come back but seeing how everybody believes that they are I could see them being labeled this way

    What's you're guys's thoughts for this timeline or where do you think it might take place and what would you expect from the combat system

    submitted by /u/AssassinMentorX
    [link] [comments]

    Cyrene has to be the most beautiful city I’ve ever seen in an AC game. (AC Origins)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    With Origins being the first AC game I've played since Black Flag, I am astounded at how far this series has come along. The level of exploration in Origins is something I've only experienced in games like Red Dead, so to see how far Ubisoft has pushed the detail, size, and especially the layout of the world is remarkable.

    Onto Cyrene. The way Origins guides the player to new areas leads to some fantastic geographic reveals. Going through the Green Mountains, coming onto the Collis Hunting Camp and hitting that viewpoint right next to it, and THEN catching a glimpse of Cyrene spread out below you made my jaw fall open. An entire tiny Roman city right on the coast. Love that Ubisoft has the map hidden so you have NO IDEA what the geography is going to be when you finally show up.

    Really terrific stuff. This game is gorgeous. Pumped to get into Odyssey and see if it's even better.

    submitted by /u/TheFyre6
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Completing NewGame+ in Odyssey is damn near impossible.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    My current NG+, I have been doing every mission in every area before leaving it. I'm level 77. I was level 70 when I started. I've also gone to areas the game doesn't need me to go to get exp.

    If I want to get the last Delish League cultist, I have to beat the second-to-last arena champion.

    That Champion is level 93. I've been running around trying desperately to get enough exp to even get to 80. But if I want to beat NG+... I'm going to need more hours then my first playthrough. For reference that is 125 hours, just to get to 70. It has taken me 23 hours to get to 77.

    I want to kill all the Cultists so that I can kill the Ghost who I didn't kill the first time. Quite clearly that isn't going to happen anytime soon.

    And before anyone suggests that I try to fight the second-to-last champion, I have. Multiple times, I got close once, it was a 10 minute fight of me darting in and out. I was 1 hit away and the Motherfucker got 3 lucky hits after he stumbled me once. Even with abilities and armour sets from the Fate of Atlantis and Hidden Blade DLCs, I couldn't even get there.

    If I could I'd just whip out my assassin build and get him down to 10% health with one hit and then fight him, but I can't.

    Nor ally I love NG+ woth any game. The fun of going back as good as I can be and kicking ass is great fun. But this just drained all the Fun I was having from it.

    submitted by /u/CeboMcDebo
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you think is the most beautiful place in Odyssey and why?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    This game is gorgeous, each location is more usually pleasing than the next.

    submitted by /u/rwazevich
    [link] [comments]

    Are stalkers just like this the rest of AC Rogue?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Started AC Rogue yesterday and have been enjoying it a lot....until stalkers are introduced. I can't even walk around and just explore and go from point A to B in New York and I assume other locations as well. I love the idea of stalkers. And figured oh well as long as I liberate an area, they won't appear there anymore. But they do. I genuinely find the mechanic so annoying I just lost every bit of motivation to play. It's not that it's difficult. It's just annoying. I can deal with them easy, but I don't want to be doing it this often. Mechanic was JUST introduced and I've had to deal with 5 of these guys already.

    submitted by /u/inFINN1te
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Rome is perfect setting for Assassin's Creed

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Ancient Rome is perfect setting for Assassin's Creed

    https://preview.redd.it/kln9jfku3wq41.jpg?width=1582&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=16afe80f7694cfdd040f398a8fedfe129b97e352

    I mean, just google photos of Ancient Rome and everything is going to be clear.
    It has so much potential, with Bayek or someone else. It's big, remarkable and great in terms of history.

    submitted by /u/oaleebih
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment