• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 This game still amazes me...

    Assassins Creed 4 This game still amazes me...


    This game still amazes me...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    WHY ARE YOU RUNNING

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Advice on fighting the legendary ships?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    I've tried taking on two of the legendary ships in Black Flag a couple of times. Even with a mostly-upgrade ship, they're even tougher than I expected...

    Does anybody have any recommendations on how to beat them? I know the last few upgrades for my ship - broadside cannons, ram strength, maaaaybe fire barrel strength - would be immensely helpful. But I've managed to get each ship down to about a quarter of its health, so I feel like I could definitely make it work with just a little better strategy.

    EDIT: for what it's worth, the two that I've tried are the one in the upper left corner (the one that's constantly trying to ram you) and the one in the lower left (the one with a shit-ton of armor). Don't remember the names, unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/MythicalBeast45
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment