• Breaking News

    Friday, March 20, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Can someone please explain why is there a hanging mouse in the Victoria Station in AC Syndicate?

    Assassin's Creed Can someone please explain why is there a hanging mouse in the Victoria Station in AC Syndicate?


    Can someone please explain why is there a hanging mouse in the Victoria Station in AC Syndicate?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    What ever happened to the moral Grey depiction of templars?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    The kenway saga is iconic for making you genuinely question whether the assassins and templars are right. It was the whole theme in rouge, definitely present in black flag and perhaps done best in 3. But ever since unity they've reverted back to "evil bad guys who want control over the world because evil" a couple of villains in origins were sympathetic sure but they were framed as "troubled people who joined the OOTA to save their child or whatever" the templar dogma itself wasnt portrayed as anything but evil.

    submitted by /u/broji04
    [link] [comments]

    My Kassandra cosplay makeup test | Gonna make a full cosplay soon!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    I finished them all...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    As of today, I have finished every single assassin's creed game (Spoiler alert)

    ~My thoughts on each game~

    AC I ~ This game was my first assassins creed, was a great first step/base for setting up future games

    AC II - Loved the game got me invested in the franchise, Ezio's as a character had so much emotion and feeling and felt like a normal person.

    AC Brotherhood - It continued the previous games story and overall improved a few things but it did feel exactly like the previous game for me (loved that I could recruit assassins)

    AC Revelations - Enjoyable game, Turkey was cool, I liked the progression in Ezio's character because he old now

    AC III - Played and felt different from previous games, Fun because I live in the U.S. and I am a sucker for American History references. (loved the fact that conners dad was a templar and I could pet animals)

    AC 4 BlackFlag - One of my favorite games, Jackdaw for the win, Edwards growth as a character did feel a tiny bit forced but never the less after losing all your friends on this journey for wealth no wonder he did a full 180. (Loved Blackbeard and Mary)

    AC Rogue - As a stand-alone game it was meh, cool story doh, pretty short game. would be better if it was a black flag DLC

    AC Unity - Graphics were awesome, enjoyed playing with friends multiplayer, character Arno was kind of one path minded because all he cared about was simping over Elise. (lots of bugs)

    AC Syndicate - Evie Frye was a total Plank, that's how I would describe her personality. I loved Jacobs banter from here to there in the game and liked how they incorporated brotherhoods style of recruiting people to help you (the grappling hook was a cool new thing) sadly game felt short.

    AC Origins - Entirely new outlook on assassins creed, a great way to introduce us to the beginning of the brotherhood, was hard to get used to the new playstyle but I did enjoy the game, Bayek's hardships, A good long story.

    AC Odyssey - My least favorite assassins creed game simply due to the fact that it calls itself assassins creed but has nothing to do with the assasins. If you look at it in the POV of a greek mythology RPG game then ya it's pretty cool but it seems like Ubisoft used the name Assasins Creed to get old fans to buy this game. HOWEVER the fact that they focus on storylines like odyssey lets us learn more about the ISU and get closer to the adam and eve period and whatnot so Its not so much of a bad thing that we are going off track from the original "hidden blade sneaky boi" games

    submitted by /u/CrizpyToast
    [link] [comments]

    Should the pet be a Raven or eagle?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Am I wrong for wanting the protagonist to have a pet Raven instead of an eagle? Ravens are the bird most commonly associated with Vikings and Norse mythology, after all. What say ye good people of this reddit thread?

    submitted by /u/Diablo_viking
    [link] [comments]

    Odyssey soundtrack is awesome.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble getting into this game but I won't lie, this soundtrack is fucking badass.

    submitted by /u/flytalon
    [link] [comments]

    Do you Consider Assassin's Creed games to be Replayable?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Whenever I listen or hear any Assassin's Creed game, it always makes me want to replay it but I don't see much I can then Just Enjoy playing through the Story again. I mean that it is great to Relive Connor's and Shay's Story again, but its the same go around as the last.

    My Favorite Gaming Series are Fire Emblem and Assassin's Creed. I see the appeal of Replaying Fire Emblem as trying new classes and new ways of making the game all the more difficult, like Iron-man runs as you can reset choices you've made. I just don't get that from Assassin's Creed, its a linear story with a Open world fun to explore and maybe do all the side objectives.

    Though I think the main problem of replaying Assassin's Creed is some games don't have Multiple Save Files. I think thats the main issue or I'm just out of the loop.Though the real question is,Do you find Assassin's Creed games Replayable?

    submitted by /u/Partyharry
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like a good example of how a more modern Assassins Creed game could be, are the newer Tomb Raider games.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I was watching this video and the gameplay from 8:30 to 10:15, it made me think of how this fits in an Assassin's Creed game. Stealth and silent weapons are incentivized, as the enemy is always traveling in groups. If need be, you have guns, basically replacing the use of swords.

    Playing the newer Tomb Raider games makes me feel more like an Assassin than AC: Odyssey does, so I hope we see a return to this type of gameplay somehow.

    submitted by /u/ScreamingFreakShow
    [link] [comments]

    The Mayan outfit looks great and fits well with the new loot system in the AC games

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Just curious

    Anyone else would want to see Edward's Mayan outfit in any future games? Just came back to an old save in black flag and I forgot how good it looks with the gauntlets and all.

    submitted by /u/sunnyG97
    [link] [comments]

    The Ezio Outfit doesn't get wet...

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    At least it appears that it doesn't in the PS4 version.

    submitted by /u/DariusStrada
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow of Anubis in Assassin's Creed Origins?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Ok guys, this might sound like a very noob question but why are the Shadow of Anubis after Bayek in the Curse Of Pharaohs DLC. I don't know if I might have missed anything. I get the phylakes thing in the main game but I don't understand why the Shadows of Anubis are after Bayek?

    submitted by /u/Mubi49
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the language in the Assassin's Creed games to French (On PC)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I'm currently learning french, which has given me quite the excuse to replay the Assassin's Creed games from the first one, while improving my french. I can see on steam that all of the games have either moderate or full French localization, but I can't figure out how to enable it in any of them.

    submitted by /u/CarrieChatwood
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed game set in the Texas Revolution?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Though it will probably never happen, how would you like an AC game set in the Texas Revolution? You could explore San Antonio, Austin, and Mexico City. There would be naval battles in the Gulf Of Mexico. Forests for hunting. What are your thoughts and opinions?

    submitted by /u/deathstroke8705
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with AC Odyssy

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Hi, i started the mission where you have to defeat some kind of guy to get a shroud wich is located on an island, but i started playing yesterday so i have no chance of defeating him. i have seen that you cant cancel a quest but does anyone of you now how i can either beat that guy or some backdoor way on how to abandon a quest? thanks .

    submitted by /u/DaanBanaan_
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite NPC lines in AC

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    The most memorable for me is when npc used to call Altair an infidel. I remember being 10 hearing it and being clueless, I held onto it for a year before asking my mom what it meant lol. I can't forget "misthios " and "assassino"

    submitted by /u/rareracks
    [link] [comments]

    So I can't beat Revelations because of a stupid glitch

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    I got locked out of Cappadocia halfway through sequence 7 and I can't get back in. I have tried replaying the first memory, finding a ferry, and trying to fast travel. There is just no way back there and now I can't beat the game. Is there a solution to this because I really don't want to start over

    submitted by /u/EightBiscuit01
    [link] [comments]

    Do books and renovations count towards completion in Revelations?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I just added up how much money I need to get the last of the books and landmarks and that's a total that I don't necessarily think I want to achieve, especially since I haven't bought all the weapons and armor yet. So do those count toward 100% sync or can I skip them?

    submitted by /u/EightBiscuit01
    [link] [comments]

    Co op campaign and free roam for the next AC game

    Posted: 20 Mar 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    As a fan of this series and someone who thoroughly enjoyed unity, I'd love the AC game to finally implement a Full co op game from the campaign to free roam so you can dick around, what are your thoughts on this and what else would you like to see in the next AC game, also I know it probably won't happen but a samurai style AC game as the next would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/Jswanno
    [link] [comments]

    confused about starting materials in AC Origins

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Hey so I started this game on my brothers account on a separate file. After the begining i got the gear up quest which told me to go hunt to get 5 pelts, only i saw that it was marked as completed. When i opened the inventory and started to upgrade i saw i had quite a few materials that basically allowed me to upgrade tons of things a few times. Im wondering if there is a reason i started with so many materials since i dont seem to see it in the videos. Also on a sidenote i seem to have some dlc legendary weapons, are these going to ruin the process of acquiring armor and weapons?

    submitted by /u/wander995
    [link] [comments]

    What will be the next game after the AC vikings?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I think that will be in rome. I hope something with romulus. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Remopair
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge Update Playthrough #4

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I just played Revelations. When I got to Cappadocia, the game glitched and won't let me back into the city. I completed all the side content and got all the collectibles so I have no motivation to replay it. I even did the Lost Archive.

    Next up is Assassin's Creed 3. I will continue the challenge by using only the equipment and outfit on the cover of the game and not switch for the duration fo my playthrough.

    I'm not happy right now.

    submitted by /u/EightBiscuit01
    [link] [comments]

    TIL Ubisoft made Hattori Hanzo an assassin in an IOS card game

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Having Hanzo be an assassin makes so much sense it's actually insane, not only is this a really cool idea from a character prosective but sengoku era fuedal Japan would be AMAZING as a setting for a game.

    UBI PLZ! I need something to restore my faith in modern AC after the odyssey disaster, just no damage sponge mythical creatures please.

    submitted by /u/BlackAbsol
    [link] [comments]

    Are the QTEs still missable in Assassin's Creed 2's remaster?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    I've started replaying II for footage for my YouTube series, and out of habit I've been hitting the cutscene Quick Time Events quickly and accurately, just like I always had to do before, but I wondered if anyone has seen them fail in the remastered Ezio Collection version, or if they tweaked the failures out.

    TL;DR: Is there risk to failing the Leonardo hug scene in the remaster?

    submitted by /u/BaneShake
    [link] [comments]

    AC odyssey Hermes's Homie Question.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    With everything going on I've been going back to the AC games to try to platinum them and have some fun.

    This is the only trophy I'm missing and I've removed all the fog I can see.

    What do I need to do?

    All question marks? If so oh boy xD

    submitted by /u/ArtOfNand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment