• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    Assassin's Creed What Odyssey has turned me into

    Assassin's Creed What Odyssey has turned me into


    What Odyssey has turned me into

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    So I've played all of the ACs up until unity but after watching a bunch of videos I decided to grab the ultimate edition while it was on sale for 30 dollars. Sugary sweet deal but either way I work the night shift irl so I guess I get a bit of the bozo brain after work. I ended up making this entire head cannon where Alexios has some vengeful vendetta against the fact that his father threw him from a cliff so when I met the wolf I decided to off him. Problem was Alexios didnt immediately throw the man from the large, sheer cliff they had met upon. Well he still died and his bitch (son) came along and your boy didnt realize that times dialogue options were a thing. He died too then I threw their bodies from the cliff. I have now decided to throw every cultists body off of a cliff when I track and kill them.

    Also after I upgraded the spear a deimos wanted to talk I got a little scared because she wanted to talk on the top of a cliff.

    Also my Alexios sleeps with everyone. I cucked an old man and he thanked and paid me for it.

    I swear to the good lord I'm normal irl this game just turned me into something.

    I'm sorry for wasting your time I've been up all night.

    submitted by /u/Dankster_McFly
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft have a habit of using ideas from their own games across multiple franchises, with mixed success. Sometimes it works out great and sometimes it feels stale and redundant. Here's some I think could work great in AC.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    For Honor's combat system. I think this is just a no brainer. An open world RPG with For Honor's gritty, down to earth combat that forces you to evaluate each enemy and feel like an absolute bad ass if you can take on more than one opponent... I'd be all for it.

    Stealth mechanics from Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon. Takedowns from cover, hiding yourself in mud and snow, climbing on beams, mark and execute for multikill stealth takedowns... Plenty of options.

    Healing and recovery mechanics from Far Cry and Ghost Recon. Being fearful of your injuries would be a refreshing change of pace for AC. Imagine taking too far a fall when escaping and hurting your leg, forcing you to limp until you could bandage yourself or fighting with a wounded arm until you are forced to run...

    Those are just a few things I think could translate well into AC from other Ubi games. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Pythagorean plot of Odyssey [Spoilers]

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:12 PM PST

    I have only finished the main story and not the DLC. And there was this cut scene in which this old guy with long hair and a staff talks to Kassandra. I didn't know who he was until i looked it up and apparently it was Pythagoras and Kassandra is his daughter.

    Then i remembered I didn't ask Kassandra's máter about her real daddy and realised i made a mistake.

    Would the fellow Assassins of the reddit brotherhood be so kind as to fill me up in detail about the Pythagorean angle of the story and the staff; because apparently one of the DLCs is related to these aspects. Thanks

    Tagged as a spoiler just in case because of the last bit

    submitted by /u/banerji_with_a_ji
    [link] [comments]

    Is the cult of kosmos with the order of the ancients

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Is the cult of kosmos part of the order of the ancients or a just a group of crazy people

    submitted by /u/cporter1996
    [link] [comments]

    The thirsty harlequins in Brotherhood

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    So I've been on this for at least 2 days just trying to get these things to spawn. I'm wondering if anyone has managed to find a good way to get them to spawn.

    submitted by /u/Babydwught
    [link] [comments]

    AC Unity piano background ingame

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:52 PM PST

    Sorry for my bad english first at all. Have someone noticed when you are most of the time on night by the roofs or window while doin running or parkour that you hearing a piano song just a little? I found a video where you can hear it a little bit on youtube. Can you say what song that is if its even a song?

    submitted by /u/Akezumaki
    [link] [comments]

    ([SPOILERS] FOR ORIGINS)Assassins Creed: Exodus Idea pitch.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

     As the wait continues for the alleged viking ac title, i thought of settings that could pontentially make a great game. Looking back on assassins creed origins, one of the best titles ive played, I was left wanting more from the amazing protagonist, bayek. But unfortunately theres not much interesting history in bayeks life time or activity as an assassin that could set the grounds for a whole game. As much as want a bayek sequel, i dont think it would be plausible. BUT, he could return in what i think would be a very plausible full fledged game idea. At the end of the hidden ones dlc, the sinai is brought to peace under the anonymous protection of the hidden ones, and bayek has a great cutscene in which he explains how he will spread word of their new creed. He mentions travels to Judea (israel). Now after the dlc story line is finished if you head to the hidden ones bureau in the sinai, talk to kawab, he will say something along the lines of "soon i will head to judea, i heard king herod is causing problems for the people." (You may see what im getting at now) At the time of the end of the game king herod I of judea (herod the great) was in power of judea and was noted as being a very tyrannical leader. In the bible he had every boy 2 years of age or younger killed in judea as an effort to kill baby jesus. Jesus in the AC lore was a very important person. Infact he possessed the shroud of eden, giving him restorative powers. Jesus mother had fled with him as a baby to escape king herods reign and landed in egypt. King herod also canonically has ties with the order of the ancients and people like marc antony, cleopatra and caesar. Obviously, here we have our main antagonist. He could have possession of the apple of eden that went missing in origins' curse of the Pharaohs. It disappears after bayek gives the apple to sutekh and sutekh's body is found but with no apple. The order may have sent mercenaries or other members of the order itself to retrive it. King herod would want this apple as it may be used required to open the isu vault under the great Solomons temple in Jerusalem. He would probably use this apple to have power over his people especially since he wasnt a jew himself, he was a roman who conquered the land and made himself king. So the people may not like him that much. Thats why kawab is taking him as a target. Whos kawab? Kawab is the son of taharqa, also known as the scarab who is assassinated by bayek in assassins creed origins. Kawab was only a young boy at the time of his fathers death but he never forgot. He grew year after year preparing to hunt down the man who once hunted down his father. He hires mercenaries to kill bayek (who fail) thus leading kawab to track bayek down himself. Kawab finds and attacks bayek in a long emotional battle before being defeated by bayek. Kawab is spared though, and recruited into the brotherhood as a hidden one. In a game surrounding kawab, we could see bayek teaching kawab the rules of being an assassin. We could also see the developments of some of the creeds Tennants. Why kawab is such a perfect role for a protaginast is that kawab lost his father at such a young age and he grew up a good portion of his life without one. Kawab is also around the same age bayek's son, khemu would be had he not died. This would be a great story to see as it would bring so much more emotion into these characters. Bayek would get a second chance at fatherhood, reliving his past as a mentor, a teacher, and most importantly a father. He could teach kawab things he hadnt the chance to teach khemu. Once kawab gains his robes and his blade, he is ready to take down the tyrant that is king herod. Other character from origins could go with kawab, including bayek. A lot of lore is already set down for these characters and places, the only thing that is left is what takes place is kawabs mission itself. That means any sequences or quests that could happen, can happen. There is no lore yet for herods death in AC and thus leaving the debate up to ubi. Remember this is just an idea pitch or fan fiction, whatever you wanna call it. I will keep thinking of this idea though as i already have several ideas for good quests. The player and other assassins could aid in the escape of baby jesus and mary. In which they allegedly escaped to egypt. This means we could briefly return to a few familiar places like memphis, alexandria, krokidilopolis, or maybe parts of the sinai. 

    For emotional value, id love to see bayek show kawab what he once tried showing khemu. The cutscene in which bayek talks about his father telling him to jump so bayek feels no fear. Thus bayek shows the same to khemu. Recreating that moment with khemu would be more than just emotional. Sadly enough, bayek would be a little old around the end of the game, so maybe we could see his death, in which kawab would lead a caravan to bring bayeks mummified body to the cave in which he was buried in. This could wrap things up nicely for bayeks life as he would leave the world with the feeling of having a son of his own again. Therefore bayek would die happily. I have no idea as to what i would do for a modern day sequence for this one, but i will probably edit this and add it in once i do. Just to add the cherry on top to this all i thought of some good names for a judea assassins creed game. My favorite one ive come up with is probably "Assassins Creed: Exodus". Exodus means the mass departure of a people out of one area to another. This is the name of the story in the bible in which moses delivered the hebrews out of slavery in egypt. For assassins creed, exodus could be the movement and spread of the still brand new assassins brotherhood out of egypt and into the other parts of the world starting with judea. It also takes place in the same area as well. Thats all i have for this pitch so far, more is to come though as soon as i figure more out. Please give me any feedback on it as that would be much appreciated. Any other ideas on what should be added or changed would be great too. See you soon!

    submitted by /u/MrWestway1877
    [link] [comments]

    [spoiler] Amunet - Assassin's Creed II/Origins question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:01 AM PST

    So, I'm replaying AC2 after finishing AC: Origins and I noticed that Amunet's tomb is one of the tombs you have to get seals for Altair's armour from.

    I went to check the wiki and the page indicated that Aya is the same Amunet from AC2... which made me think - why is Amunet's tomb in AC2 in Venetian basilica when Layla discovered Aya's body in Bayek's grave. I mean, it's unlikely that the body was moved from a basilica into a cave in Egypt in between Ezio's and Layla's time.

    So is it a story inconsistency or maybe someone could make a logic out of this?

    submitted by /u/replikant8
    [link] [comments]

    Early game bow build

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    So I have only been playing for about a week and I am level 43 and I wanna starting getting into using my bow is there a viable early game bow builds out there

    submitted by /u/Kenneth200341
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk about the fear of heights

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Well to be honest with you, you dont have this feeling with Ac...

    Let's me explain a little bit

    I have just finished dying light. I used to have strange feeling in my leg when I have to jump between two cranes, or two metallic/wood boards etc. I was not comfortable and I respect deeply this game for that. This game gives you feelings...

    The real question am I asking to myself. Is that a good idea to bring into an Ac this kind of fear. Making us afraid about the empty or making just a little bit harder to parkour roofs,trees etc etc ?

    submitted by /u/samsung5010
    [link] [comments]

    Templar Vs Assassin Ideologies

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    If you had to choose, freedom or order. What would it be, and why.

    submitted by /u/Witcher797
    [link] [comments]

    About Assassin's Creed Odyssey

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    I've been scrolling through this reddit and I'm noticing a lot of hate for this game like they hate it out of them all,I'm the complete opposite I'm so in love with this game and it's characters,I'm 10 hours in and yes I do notice the grind for levels but I don't mind it since I love the challenge of fighting higher level enemies so far It's up with black flag and brotherhood on my list of favorite ac games,I don't like origins cause of the bland color palette and bad optimization

    submitted by /u/Zireael1253
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey- Which path to take?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:18 PM PST

    Without spoilers, what would your recommendation be for playing the game? Be a 'nicer' person, or go the more harsh/evil routes?

    Just started the game and I'm curious what would give you a better playing experience

    submitted by /u/jjlentini93
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey: The helix store has everything 50% off right now

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Not sure why, but everything is 50% off and since this stuff never goes on sale figured you guys might want to know. Doesnt help me since I spent the last of my credits last week (lol, fuck me), but figured you guys might want to know. Cheers

    submitted by /u/Toucan563
    [link] [comments]

    Fate of Atlantis Spoilers

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:12 AM PST

    There's no way that Victoria is not a templar right?

    I mean, she randomly follows layla down in atlantis, and instantly Aletheia is concerned about her being there.

    After she got there, Abstergo agents happened to show up, and coincidentally nobody tried to attack her.

    And then she was suspiciously worried about killing abstergo agents.

    Honestly, I was half expecting a reveal that she works with abstergo the entire time I played the dlc. Layla being a psycopath might have been good in this case

    submitted by /u/ZedGenius
    [link] [comments]

    Who's better Ubisoft Montreal or Ubisoft Quebec

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    I choose Ubisoft Montreal as the best studio for assassins creed

    submitted by /u/cporter1996
    [link] [comments]

    (AC3 Remastered) Can recruits die?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    Hello! So i was doing some assassin contracts (not sure if they're called that or not) and i've never done them before, i finished the main story, got all the recruits, but never did a "Contract" with them, and 3 of the 6 recruits got injured, and they have an "X" under they're icon, and i tried assigning them again for a mission but they're also greyed out and i can't assign them. Also, if thry don't die, how do i get to use them again?

    Thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/JesusLovesMeHard
    [link] [comments]

    A questions about which multiplayer is still active on PS4?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I was reminiscing about my time in Assassin's Creed multiplayer and I figured I'd find out which game is still active on PS4!

    submitted by /u/B3ta2k0
    [link] [comments]

    I love the dumb-as-dirt combat of Assassin's Creed III and Liberation.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Over Christmas, I bought the Odyssey season pass which came with copies of III and Liberation and I love how simple the combat is.

    Block-instakill.

    So simple. Just fantastic.

    submitted by /u/SonLocust
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed 2 graphics

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    I have been wondering for years ever since i played assassin's creed brotherhood's cristina missions has anyone ever made a mod that makes the entirety of AC2 look like the Cristina missions? i just feel i would enjoy the game much more if it did i liked the how the ezio collection looked but felt half assed

    submitted by /u/JC332578
    [link] [comments]

    Any thoughts on a medieval assassins creed?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:40 AM PST

    I personally would love for an AC to be set in 11th or 12th century Europe. You could play as maybe a squire who ends up becoming a knight and they could have a lot of the cool shit from Arthurian mythology. One of the weapons could even be Excalibur. I also think it would work very well with the new mechanics introduced in origins and odyssey. If the rumors are true they are going with a Viking approach in this next game but I still think this would be pretty neat. Any ideas on what it would be about or opinions on it?

    submitted by /u/Sylverish
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment