• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 29, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Bayak's soft spot for children is the best characteristics he has.

    Assassin's Creed Bayak's soft spot for children is the best characteristics he has.


    Bayak's soft spot for children is the best characteristics he has.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:41 AM PST

    Iv played for maybe 7 hours but damn its just such a nice little touch to see this badass warrior have so much harmless fun with children. Plus it's a nice message to have a guy with plenty of traditionally "manly" characteristics to also have this characteristics without his masculinity being devalued.

    submitted by /u/broji04
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the Cat and Mouse style Multiplayer modes from Brotherhood to Black Flag

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:37 AM PST

    I know they said they weren't done with the idea of doing something with AC:Multiplayer like they had in Brotherhood all the way up to Black Flag, but it's been awhile and I really miss playing it.

    submitted by /u/JurassicRanger93
    [link] [comments]

    Made an Insignia wallpaper, not sure if its right but i gave it a shot

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Unity is 8.99 on the PS Store, so I decided to revisit...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:02 AM PST

    A while ago, I posted here asking something like "why does everybody like Unity so much? It was a trash game in my opinion"

    I couldn't play more than 3-4 hours before selling it when it came out. It definitely didn't help that it came out along side Rogue, which felt more polished bc it was on the old, refined engine. However, I was met with a lot of people telling me that I needed to give it another chance, as most of the bugs had been patched now and it was actually quite the enjoyable game.

    I told myself that if it was ever under $10, I would scoop it up again and give it that second chance. Now, I gotta say that everyone was right. Playing this game after playing about half way through Odyssey and putting it down bc I got so bored is amazing. I can't believe how much I've missed the older style AC games!

    Anyway, the takeaway here is that I was wrong and shouldn't have held onto an outdated opinion for so long. Unity is worth the second chance!

    submitted by /u/GhostxAltair
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys watch an animated AC series?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:29 AM PST

    I've been watching the Clone Wars TV show on Disney+, and it made me realize how much Star Wars expanded their universe and created new stories with an animated show. I can imagine an Assassin's Creed series with animation like Embers which would also expand on the Creed and explore new people and places we'll never see in games. Do you folks think it can work?

    submitted by /u/americancloser
    [link] [comments]

    I would love to see an AC game set in Tudor or Stuart era England.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Mabye the protagonist could be a highway man. If it was the Tudor era, mabye the main character could carry out an assassination on Elizabeth I or, if it's the Stuart era, they could take part in the English Civil War.

    submitted by /u/Drooderman
    [link] [comments]

    Is ac3 remastered worth it if I own the original?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:32 PM PST

    Hello everybody, I started playing through all of the games in order and already own a few of the games like what I'm on next, ac3. I just finished revelations about an hour ago and came across ac3 remastered. Is it worth paying for the remastered version or should I continue along with the original games that I already own? Thanks for any help!!!

    submitted by /u/Dmurr2
    [link] [comments]

    what is uplay and should i use it?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I never used to connect my xbox 360 to the internet. I have now and am wondering what is uplay? Does it have any impact on assassins creed 1, 2, brotherhood, revelations, 3 and black flag?

    Does it cost?

    submitted by /u/alixxxali
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite cutscene from any AC game!!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Does anybody have a favourite cutscene from any assassins creed?

    Mine is possibly when Ezio acknowledges Desmond is listening to him and says:

    "Desmond, I heard your name once before, Desmond, a long time ago. And now it lingers in my mind like an image from an old dream. I do not know where you are, or by what means you can hear me. But I know you are listening."

    Damnnnnm that scene gave me the chills!

    Anybody else got a personal favourite?

    submitted by /u/teegy00
    [link] [comments]

    Arno vs ballac boss fight.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    So I've been at it for a while, I'm stuck at the part where I muat smash E, I get the first one correct but the second part doesn't do anything or I fail the second one (this is all in the first part of the fight)... What is going, like it's pissing me off lol

    submitted by /u/1TastyChip
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite city or map in the series?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Wondering what everyone's favorite city or map in the series is, the one that's most detailed and interesting enough to spend time exploring or has the most to do in it. Mine would have to be London, easily.

    submitted by /u/AdrianR154
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey new game plus. What’s the point?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Do you get like an xp bonus or something or is it just a harder play through where you get to re-do decisions and explore the map again? What's the point of starting a new game plus?

    submitted by /u/Jiji321456
    [link] [comments]

    Black flag questions, possible spoilers.

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    1) how upgraded does my ship need to be to fight the legendary ships 2) what legendary ships is considered the easiest 3) how do I get more health for Conway 4) what side quests are the best to do for upgrades 5) any point to restoring all the things on your island. 6)why is it when I am in open see,no emies in sight perfect weather I can't fast travel.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/hammerblaze
    [link] [comments]

    Add friends for AC Unity PS4 co-op?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    My psn is Dreman00. Add your PSN.

    submitted by /u/Cubegod69er
    [link] [comments]

    were Rogue and Unity really the worst game in the series?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:45 PM PST

    can't really talk about Rogue since it's basically a copy paste black flag, but Unity is... I'm playing right now and there are things I want to share, that I simply can't figure out how they ever got released and no one in the company ever addressed them, even after the so many fixes.

    • missions are all over the place, instead of being given at certain plot advancements.
    • the map is filled with nonsense. sure you can turn it off, but why have it all in the first place?
    • the DLC area can be entered through the map with fast travel which made many people enter it by accident and with no way to go back other than finish the first sequence (dumbest design I've ever seen in all my life as a gamer, please try to find something worse than this one XD)
    • one area is a DLC, standing near the carriage it clearly says "this is a DLC area". the other area is called "versailles" which will take the player to that location, however how that location is related to anything, or what it is exactly, is never explained. I'm googling it right now, there is zero explanation on the wiki about it, is it a DLC? is it an area that should open as part of the story? because it's been available since the start of the game, and I have no idea when should I go there.
    • it's also very annoying having so many level 2/3 chests when you can't open them. basically forcing players to rush the main quest because doing side quests isn't worth it since you can't actually 100% them on the first try (a lot of them anyway) the assassin creed series aren't a 2D platformer like Ori and the blind forest or Hollow knight where backtracking with new skills is fun and rewarding.
    • lastly, the skill disguise is dumb, it's overpowered in a game like this.

    people keep talking about Unity many bugs, but the above are not bugs, they are design choices that could have been fixed years ago. hell I know a 15 year old who could probably design a mod as a fix for most of the above problems in a couple of days (should probably ask him to :/)

    I'm going through the series, trying to reach Origin which is supposedly as good as brotherhood was (at least that's what people say) and so far Rogue and Unity apart from the story, are designed in a very bad way. Rogue is copy paste Black Flag, and Unity... well I'm only half way through and already it's pissing me off with the NPC clothing switching every time I get close (if you can't design a stable game then remove the amount of NPC's!)

    I'm hoping Syndicate will remove the bad taste in my mouth after playing Rogue and Unity.

    at any rate, I would love to hear your own thoughts about these games.

    submitted by /u/Blackmasha2
    [link] [comments]

    I may have just finished the story to Odyssey?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:38 PM PST

    I admit it. I'm very confused. Went to.the Mountain, had a fight, and that's that? Was this even the end game, because if so this is a major disappointment. I honestly have no clue how that's an ending, I kind of regret not buying The Wild Hunt Complete Edition.

    submitted by /u/TheUncagedRage0
    [link] [comments]

    Black Flag question: why all the art??

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    New to Assassin's Creed in general, Black Flag is very likely one of my favorite games, now. I have been figuring out everything for myself, but I realized I still have a question: what are the art and decorative pieces in the shops for? I bought one, but never saw it show up anywhere, so what is it for?!

    I theorized that somewhere in the mansion I found on Great Inaugra there might be a room just crammed with art and expensive trophies or some shit, but if it exists, I've never found it. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/imaloserbaby1913
    [link] [comments]

    How much would it cost to buy the Assassin’s Creed IP from Ubisoft? Asking for a friend...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Yeah just curious if anyone has a ballpark price for the entire IP.

    submitted by /u/Metalhead831
    [link] [comments]

    If Ragnarok is the next game here's what I think would be an interesting plot...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    You're a young Scandinavian child whose parents are descendants of Vikings and Pagan holdouts. The game opens as you play the tutorial level as your father while he meets with some Muslim traders, among them members of the Assassins who found a map and report from the long dead Ibn Fadlan that there could be a Piece of Eden somewhere in the area.

    During a generally well received meeting between the two groups Christian Templars come upon the Muslim Assassins and kill the pagan Scandinavians including the main character's family and clan with the Assassins taking the child to Alamut before its destruction. The destruction of Alamut could also give the main protagonist more of a reason to head back north.

    Now as an adult and Assassin you return to Templar controlled northern Europe to exact revenge on the man who killed your family and find the Piece of Eden.

    Pretty much the same formula as Unity I guess.

    Of course the timelines of Ibn Fadlan meeting the Vikings was before the historical Assassins formation and the Templars so it would have to take place after Ibn Fadlan's death and the meeting of Assassins would hinge on their finding one of his lost maps or reports or something. Perhaps sometime in the late 11th century or mid 12th Century as Scandinavia was fully Christianized which would give a motivation for Catholic Templars to be their looking for a reported Piece Of Eden as well.

    submitted by /u/shoulderthebluesky
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific AC 3 trailer

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 05:40 PM PST

    I am looking for a special version of a fanmade trailer. I remember it as the best trailer ever since the music and cutscenes were fitting perfectly together.

    The music was radioactive by imagine dragons.

    It basically starts with the eagle watching the battle (?) from the trees and then starts flying where it transitions to connor running in the trees. As the first beat drop approaches connor also watches the battle from above (not sure about this?) And with the beat drop it changes to a naval battle trailer. Then after that naval battle it again changes the scene to main battle trailer and keeps playing the rest of it.

    Does anyone know how to find it? It was online on youtube around the same time period as the release and a bit more but some years ago it disappeared. And does anyone remember the video aswell or am i just hallucinating?

    submitted by /u/ozan123lel
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft should remake the older games

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Ok so hear me out, imagine if Ubi, instead of giving us new titles, they reboot the series. Imagine if we had AC 1, Ezio´s trilogy, the Kenway games all with the Unity gameplay. Take the combat, parkour, stealth and graphic style from Unity and put it into the older games. AC 1 could have some improvements in the missions structure to make it less repetitive. I think Ezio´s trilogy doesnt need any changes in the story. And most importantly, make Desmond live through AC 3 and improve on the Juno lore that was teased on AC 4.

    submitted by /u/VagabundoCosmic
    [link] [comments]

    Wich one from the leaders of the new ubisoft creative group is now responsible for Assassins Creed?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    https://nerd4.life/2020/01/18/ubisoft-rebuilds-the-creative-team-to-create-a-more-unique-games/

    I read in the last day that Ubisoft reforms their creative team and give every franchise their own "group leader." Did anyone know who this will be for Assassins Creed in the Future?

    submitted by /u/JKAC2013
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment