• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 14, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Dan Jeannotte (Arno Dorian's voice actor) is voicing Pierre in The Siege of Paris DLC

    Assassin's Creed Dan Jeannotte (Arno Dorian's voice actor) is voicing Pierre in The Siege of Paris DLC


    Dan Jeannotte (Arno Dorian's voice actor) is voicing Pierre in The Siege of Paris DLC

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    A fan art I did of Eivor , protagonist of Assassin's creed valhalla. I definitely screwed up some parts of it , but tell me what you think if you liked.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    If they ever make AC: Japan it should feature an Ainu protagonist instead of your typical Samurai.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    The Ainu are a native people of Japan and are known for their big beards and much different appearance to the dominant Yamato. For centuries they suffered discrimination and persecution. The game from an Ainu Assassin's perspective and waddling their way through the politics of a country that despises them for merely existing would be great.

    submitted by /u/nonoman12
    [link] [comments]

    Would an Assasssin's Creed game based off the Three Kingdoms era be a good idea?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    One good idea comes to mind would be you helping Lu Bu assasinate Dong Zhuo

    submitted by /u/lordmegatron01
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to all the composers who created music for Valhalla

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    The music is simply brilliant throughout this entire game. It's cool to see that different composers worked on the main game, Druids and Paris. You can definitely feel the difference and the soundtracks set a perfect tone in each region.

    Edit: syntax

    submitted by /u/tater08
    [link] [comments]

    Im actually impresses with Paris

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I was worried the city would be underwhelming collection or ruins and some buildings like the cities in England but I have to say i really love their depiction of Paris in this game. Feels like an actual medivial city and it is pretty big, covers the island as well as both sides of Siene River, definitely bigger than the other cities. I don't understand the complaints about this dlc, imo its the best weve had by far in a few years and the atmosphere of Francia is just amazing.

    submitted by /u/Frosty_Cheesecake864
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Interesting secret/easter-egg around Saint-Denis, The Siege of Paris - AC Valhalla

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Hi guys, If you ride near the trees around the church located in Saint-Denis, Paris (which is probably the future Abbey of St. Denis, idk), you will find a trapdoor that leads to the underground; entering below you will find darkness, bats, interesting catacombs and... yes, a glimpse of the Isu Temple we met in AC Unity (Dead Kings DLC).

    The location is right here (green cursor):

    https://preview.redd.it/rmvm8m0mu5h71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=690b0f280c4b651400ef0d89aeee6933817e20bf

    We can see the Temple from a distance, but the passage is blocked

    However, this is not the most curious part, because if the Eagle Vision (Odin's Sight) is activated there, you will find a message highlighted in Isu language, right on the precursor wall in front of you:

    The words are purposely shaking (probably mirrored too)

    In the same area I found two stones with inscriptions of what I think is Latin (but encoded somehow, as well as the message of Magister Vitus from England). The first one is right there in the gate that separates the catacombs from the Precursor Temple, and the other is inside the church of Saint-Denis itself, on the second floor. I don't know if there are more stones out there, but it's quite possible.

    https://preview.redd.it/ev2h9m36y5h71.jpg?width=1544&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2bd6986a576fe4dc7d2008af0c05fb2c52e09d91

    https://preview.redd.it/jijw666ay5h71.jpg?width=1510&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=81e4f518711c2084d47f5bcd05e23d9f0788a3aa

    https://preview.redd.it/5acnz95dy5h71.jpg?width=1476&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2bbcc49beb329e2fa14c87fd62bd27d933995d55

    https://preview.redd.it/h2tkzw1xy5h71.jpg?width=1533&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=de58cb2bb9f07902401aaacb572ffeace58ed11f

    https://preview.redd.it/8v61h0zxy5h71.jpg?width=1437&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=40554885deb8eae9de2dea32ad85516b02d73eca

    So, that's it. What do you think? I can't wait for the translation of all these texts (which maybe can be transliterated through the Isu vocabulary elaborated by the fanbase in the last few months :D).

    submitted by /u/gui_heinen
    [link] [comments]

    It is jarring to play the new AC trilogy after immediately finishing previous AC titles. Controls, Parkour, Fighting Mechanics.[Discussion/Original Content]

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:38 PM PDT

    Props to the music of Valhalla. Siege of Paris atmosphere is A+

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:41 AM PDT

    AC nails the music constantly. I'm guilty of giving Valhalla some grief, but the music is fantastic.

    submitted by /u/Energy_Turtle
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth upgrading armour, specifically the Raven set?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    AC: Valhalla I'm only about 10hrs in but I can see it will take a lot of materials to fully upgrade the armour sets in Valhalla.

    submitted by /u/Tablelabel
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's creed Valhalla's expansions are ridiculously overpriced.

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Now that both expansions are out for Valhalla, I feel like someone needs to say this.

    Both expansions if the game are nowhere near worth 25 dollars each. Especially the newer Siege of Paris.

    The firat dlc offers around 12 hours of content, while the second one offers 7 at most (100% completion)

    At that price point, I think we can all agree that paying 50 or even 40 dollars is extremely inefficient.

    To put that into perspective, the Fate of Atlantis dlc for Assassin's Creed Odyssey offered over 25 hours of content + a lot more diversity for only 25 dollars.

    Even more, if you got the season pass (40 dollars) you would get both dlc + another 2 games)

    This is an extreme fall from grace and shows ubisoft's greed. The odyssey season pass was quite a good deal, but Valhalla is nowhere near worth the money.

    I don't even want to mention Blood and wine which offered over 40 hours of content. That DLC added over 100 armor pieces, 30 new weapons, countless new features and a map as big as the main game. All for only 20 dollars.

    I personally think this should not continue and, we should protest against Ubisoft by not buying the Dlcs anymore.

    25 dollars for 7 hours of content is completely Mental.

    submitted by /u/KvasirTheOld
    [link] [comments]

    How far should Ubisoft go when it comes to implementing RPG mechanics into AC games?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    What do you guys think? I really enjoyed the RPG trilogy. However, I honestly think Origins and Odyssey went way too far in terms of RPG mechanics. This is because I really felt the effect of the games level gating the player. There were times when I couldn't proceed with main quests simply because my level wasn't high enough. Aside from this, the removal of guaranteed assassinations and fully charged headshots with the bow not killing enemies (unless your level was high enough) felt pretty off.

    I think Valhalla and Syndicate found the sweet spot when it comes to how much RPG elements should be in the games. I was able to play the story without worrying about levels too much. You could also play the old-school way because assassinations were always guaranteed. You eventually had to establish your own identity by choosing your own playstyle but it felt natural rather than forced.

    I feel like Valhalla, despite its broken detection system which totally screwed up stealth, found the right balance in terms of implementing RPG mechanics into AC games.

    Syndicate on the other hand, was just a blast to play. Despite me not liking the combat and story too much, I had so much fun because it felt like I was truly playing an AC game for the PS4/XBOX ONE era.

    submitted by /u/joshuamarkrsantos
    [link] [comments]

    Assassinscreed3, what is the name of this outfit, sequence 9, and how do i obtain it?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Control scheme issue on console

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone (on console) know if we can change the control load out? getting tired of swinging when I mean to assassinate in Valhalla. The control section of the settings just shows current control scheme.

    submitted by /u/Fresh-Thought-5380
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the AC that signed the letter in siege of paris? Spoilers

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    So when you finish the hidden quest you get a letter from a hidden one who followed you into the Paris bureau and then left, s/he is presumably the last hidden one operating in Paris from the info in the letters but what do the initials stand for? Maybe it's something really obvious from a piece of ac media I haven't played or read or something but I'm quite confused and if anyone knows could they tell me or is it just a mystery for now and weve never met AC before?

    submitted by /u/djmck86
    [link] [comments]

    Season pass and seige of paris

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I bought the ultimate edidion of ac Valhalla a while ago through epic, this is supposed to include the season pass, yet I can't download the seige of paris? And pointers?

    submitted by /u/HAIL-SK8TAN-666
    [link] [comments]

    Siege of Paris - middle island

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Just finished the dlc and wondering if there is a way to enter the middle island of Paris again, the bridge gates are locked and no way to climb over the wall.

    submitted by /u/EitherResident
    [link] [comments]

    Started playing the Siege of Paris and I noticed I'm not getting any finisher animations. Anyone else? (PC Ubisoft Connect)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 04:59 AM PDT

    I haven't played since the Wrath of the Druids DLC, but I've noticed the finisher animations aren't working at all. I really wanted to see the new Sword and Scythe finishers, but I can't.

    The trick to stun them and go up behind them and attack with a heavy attack doesn't work either.

    I'm guessing it's a bug, but is anyone else noticing this?

    submitted by /u/DylanIsWhite
    [link] [comments]

    Siege of Paris in relation to the main story

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    So just got the new dlc story but I haven't finished the main story yet. When is going to West Francia in relation to the main story? Before or after its done?

    submitted by /u/Godofwar1999
    [link] [comments]

    Is grinding really necessary/unavoidable in Assassin's Creed Unity?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    A bit of contest: I don't really like grinding (and that's why I dropped Origins). I was thinking of buying Unity but recently I read about excessive grinding, so I need some clarification:

    • Is grinding necessary to complete the story? Will I be forced to grind at some point?(I don't care completing it 100%, only story and side missions)

    • How limiting is it to be at a lower level than the enemy? Can I still beat him or is nearly impossible like in Origins?

    • In your opinion the whole experience is more like black flag or origins? (I use these two since they are the only ones I've played)

    • But most importantly: can I enjoy Unity even without grinding?

    submitted by /u/dingo1522
    [link] [comments]

    Town upgrade questions in AC Valhalla

    Posted: 13 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    So I am relatively early in the game and have been spending a lot of time after starting my town in Ravensthorpe exploring, unlocking synch checkpoints, getting gear and clearing out areas; not doing a whole lot of the main quests or even side quests yet. I have a few questions on upgrades to the town:

    1. The feast bell feature isn't activated for me. Do I have to build a brewery or bakery first to be able to use this? I see the bell but don't get a use feature with it.
    2. How do I know what level the town is at (does it show somewhere)? I have currently the Barracks, Stables, Trader, Blacksmith and Hidden Bureau built, and will be getting the Cartographer next, probably followed by Hunter hut or Shipyard? Not sure if there are certain ones you have to build to complete a level for the town.
    3. Does the equipping or configuring your crew from the barracks do much? I tend to go assassin style and kill most of them myself in the raid locations, calling them in at the end for the last few. I have hired one guy and have configured/equipped my Jomsviking, but not sure it's doing anything with my play style. Is this something I should be worrying about?
    submitted by /u/Alpha_Male48
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment