• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    Assassin's Creed My first attempt at painting on shoes and I choosed Connor Kenway

    Assassin's Creed My first attempt at painting on shoes and I choosed Connor Kenway


    My first attempt at painting on shoes and I choosed Connor Kenway

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    What the Assassin's Creed Netflix series can learn from the film IMO

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I'm just gonna get it out of the way right now. As a die hard fan of the series(played every game except for Chronicles), I actually really enjoyed the movie. I think it was a decent introduction to the lore for casuals/general audiences. I think Michael Fassbender was a great choice to play a lead protagonist/assassin and would be overjoyed if he returned in any capacity ro the franchise whether it be in the live-action series, the anime, or even the games.

    Personally I think the film's biggest flaw was not its content, it was its length. It tried to cram a 10+ hour AC game plot into a 2 hour runtime with the historical/animus setting being extremely simple compared to the games. I think if the film had been say, eight 45ish-minute long episodes with the same modern day plot dispersed across them in between much longer fleshed out historical animus sessions to develop the characters it could've been amazing.

    I think(or at least hope) thats what Ubisoft plans to do with the Netflix projects. And while I personally like the Isu stuff, I think its probably best to keep that stuff in the games with the Netflix stuff focusing on the assassin/templar conflict in the modern day/historical animus sessions.

    submitted by /u/claytalian
    [link] [comments]

    Shay Cormac edit made in traffic (Full screen for a better view)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    the thing I find most infuriating about game design in the AC/Ezio games especially

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    there are so many missions where you have to walk with someone while they have a big monologue about the story you're supposed to get for context, but your walk is slower than theirs and your run is faster!!! it's infuriating!! there's a couple where it's supposed to walk next to them but it always bugs and either stands still while they walk away, or walk into another citizen and get stuck and desync. absolutely does my head in! coulda done the NPC speed same as casual jog or normal walk, not inbetween the two right? I miss most of the dialogue focusing on keeping up with the guy.

    submitted by /u/ExistentialPandas
    [link] [comments]

    Is Valhalla worth finish or is it just another Odyssey?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I'm a strange player in that I didn't really play any of the games in order. Slowly got into the franchise from Altair's Chronicles(iphone/itouch) straight to revelations, then two, then brotherhood, skipped three then black flag. Never played the first but have been playing each one ever since.

    The RPG elements are a bit strange to me and I didn't find Origins to be too bad but Odyssey was a drag. It took waaaay too long to finish, and I quit playing it for 6-7 months, then came back to finish the main story. I bought the DLC but never played it, game became too long winded with pretty boring side quests, and of course no hidden blade. I almost gave up on the franchise but was lurking around here and decided to give Valhalla a go. Game had a very different feel, not Assassiny enough but felt better than Odyssey. I stopped playing about 5 months ago. Just busy Stopped somewhere after East Anglia before the next major storyline. Just wondering if it's worth giving it another go, or if it's another long winded, boring side quest/storyline like Odyssey? I'm okay with light spoilers. Just wondering if I should finish it or go play 3 or Ghost of Tsushima or something.

    submitted by /u/clutch4
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Liberation - How do you kill witnesses without being seen?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    So I am just now starting AC:Liberation and I love it so far. I am trying to kill witnesses to lower the Lady's Persona but no matter who I am, with or without notoriety, when I get within 5 feet of a witness they see me and get alerted.

    I do not understand how am I supposed to kill them to remove notoriety when they get alerted when I get anywhere near.

    Also I heard something about an Umbrella gun, I don't have that yet.

    submitted by /u/SuperSaiyanPan
    [link] [comments]

    Basim and Hytham walk like Ezio

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    I realised not long ago that Basim and Hytham's walking animations are very reminiscent of the fast walk in the Ezio games. A reference to that perhaps?

    submitted by /u/C_Cooke1
    [link] [comments]

    Do people often make the comparison to the Witcher games?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    I haven't played the series in a long time—think last one was AC3 and now I'm just playing Odyssey. Really liking it but it hit me out of nowhere how similar it feels to the Witcher III—not in a bad way, but from the cadence of the dialogue/gameplay, the map, the combat, etc. they almost feel like they're run on a similar engine.

    It's mostly weird because AC doesn't seem like it's changed dramatically as a franchise but if you had asked me if the games were similar before I started playing Odyssey I would've said no way.

    submitted by /u/hs_recovery
    [link] [comments]

    In what game is the longest/highest leap of faith in?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    I can't remember what game it was but I remember doing a leap of faith that seemed to last much longer than normal

    submitted by /u/MrCarlos11
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Valhalla what happened to the fight scene from the trailer and Alfreds second hand?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I remember the trailer having a huge fight scene and there was another character besides Alfred who seemed to be of importance but I don't think we ever see him

    submitted by /u/flashdrive99
    [link] [comments]

    Figured out today you can shoot two arrows at once

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 08:40 AM PDT

    Hi I was messing around with the hunter bow in valhalla on series s and figured out if you aim and press rb instead of rt you can shoot two arrows at once and it has a different aim rectile compared to normal aim..

    submitted by /u/RepublicNo5899
    [link] [comments]

    how did abstergo recognize desmond?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    i know he was captured because of his fingerprint and photo on his motorcycle license, but how would they recognize him?

    he grew up isolated on the farm and the assassins knew that the templars were high up in society somewhere, thus i doubt they would risk ssn or any sort of legal documentation, so how would they know that this random joe schmoe was in any way connected to the assassins?

    submitted by /u/mythaeology
    [link] [comments]

    Whose cartouche is on the sphinxes in Alexandria?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    hey peeps, just curious about why the sphinxes in Alexandria appear to show the cartouche of Thutmosis III (or Tutankhamun?) since there's literally thousands of years between these pharaohs and the ptolemaic dynasties.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Tekktite91
    [link] [comments]

    Sad news again, Ubisoft sued in France for "reinforcing a system where sexual harassment is tolerated"

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/ubisoft-sued-in-french-court-for-institutional-harassment

    Can't attest for anything nor for the source but if this is real I have to say I am NOT surprised at all. What do you all think?

    Edit; The fact that this exists is sad news. Getting sued fo it is very good news, lol

    submitted by /u/LucasMoreiraBR
    [link] [comments]

    Is the ability of the ezio set in oddessy meant to mirror the gameplay of the ezio games?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    The set allows you to hero strike directly after parrying which is very reminiscent of just continually parrying and then counterattacking back in the day. I wonder if this was done intentionally lol.

    submitted by /u/ushksya
    [link] [comments]

    Can't access Freedom Cry as DLC

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    i bought freedom cry dlc on the ubi store, same place where i got the base game and it where its supposed to show up in the main menu, it says 'stay tuned for more pirate adventures' im confused about it because i own the dlc.

    submitted by /u/YxngestVlad
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft and paywalls - AC Origins heka chests

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I was in contact with player support about AC Origins and asked how much gold is required, or what the change in percent is to get a legendary helix item from heka chest, spesifically skins and mounts. Player support told the they would not provide me with that information, so I had to do some research myself. I found out that there is a 2-5 % chance for some items (Skins and mounts i presume) and about a 10% chance to get a legendary weapon/shield. One player had bought 480 heka chests and gotten one legendary skin. Myself have spent around aproximately 300k gold now on heka chests without getting anything, that's around a 100 chests, or one week of full grinding.

    This is highly unfair to players and it ruins the game experience. Please fix this ubisoft. Don't design a game so that players have to buy more when we already bought the full game + DLC. It's just not right and it ends up ruining your reputation. I'm never buying a game from ubisoft again until this is fixed. Players hate anything in the radius of microtransactions. Instead of ejoying AC Origins as the great game it is, I've come to resent ubisoft for ruining an awesome game with tactics like this. So constructivve feedback: Get rid of helix and all sorts of tactics opting the player to use real money to buy items in the game after they bought the game itself and focus on making games so great that players buy them. Add another DLC or something, just let us get what we pay for, please. I'm not trying to be rude and I'm writing with respect, I just want to be clear and do whatever I can for players to have a good expdrience.

    I know tons of players who got their experience ruined by similar happenings, and even stopped buying games from the company alltogether. Ubisoft, you make great games. Please don't ruin them and become a company that is only interested in squeezing every bit of money from a player. That makes players leave sooner than later, and unfortunately I fear this is the case with me. Now that I know how your games are I'm not going to buy any games from ubisoft until this is changed. Best regards.

    submitted by /u/---Avalon---
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment