• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 22, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Idk what I’m doing at this point

    Assassins Creed 4 Idk what I’m doing at this point


    Idk what I’m doing at this point

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Been trying to get the Governor's outfit on Xbox One and have found 2 chests which is pretty cool. The problem is that I have not been given the outfit along with it has said I have not shared them either. I don't know how that works but not I'm just exploring until I find more chests. If there is a solution please tell me.

    submitted by /u/DirectXtc4u
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to get a member of your fleet to help you in a battle or something?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Missing treasure map

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    I'm trying to 100% the game and I only need one thing left, a buried treasure that I can't seem to find the map for. I've gotten 100% on all story missions, I've collected every secret in every location, opened every chest, looted every manuscript and collected everything else in the game but this chest. I can't find the map for it so idk what to do. Anyone know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/Meaney2415
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment