• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 29, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag controller issue/bug?

    Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag controller issue/bug?


    Black Flag controller issue/bug?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    I just bought black flag for PC and Im using a DS4 with DS4 Windows to control, and its been perfectly fine except for one weird bug.

    I'm not sure if this is game specific across all platforms or something with my setup, but the circle button (B) seems to double up as triangle (Y).

    An example of this is if I'm in foliage, and I use circle to whistle to attract a guard, it'll work, but then the second and possibly third time I use it it'll sometimes detect it as triangle and either throw a smoke bomb or throw money.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/DrinkSure
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve found another social chest location! It is at (623,172) in Kingston.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:17 AM PST

    I just found another social chest location. It is in Kingston at (623,172).

    Add me on Ubisoft connect my username is MangoOnToast.

    submitted by /u/ShaggyShaftedVelma
    [link] [comments]

    Social Chest Location found at (816,308)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I just found a social chest on an island in Punta Guarico at (816,308).

    Add me on Ubisoft connect my username is MangoOnToast.

    submitted by /u/ShaggyShaftedVelma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment