• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 6, 2020

    Assasins Creed 3 [Spoilers] I'm playing the remaster and have some questions

    Assasins Creed 3 [Spoilers] I'm playing the remaster and have some questions


    [Spoilers] I'm playing the remaster and have some questions

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Why does Haytham (or the templars in general) switch sides. In the missions where you work with Haytham together after you catch Church Haytham talks with a Mercenary about Loyalists plans. As I read in the database Loyalists are colonists who support the British. So why does Haytham work with Connor against them if the whole game the templars supported the British?

    EDIT: Also the description of sequence 10 says the same:

    Connor has been reunited with his father. Their goals in securing American independence align... for now. Is unity between the templars and assassins truly possible?

    submitted by /u/tinko223306
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the DLCs for the original

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Sorry if this was already asked, I searched and didn`t find any post with information for that case.

    I bought AC3 at release (Join or Die). Now after I finished Black Flag some days ago, I wanted to play the AC3 DLCs. But since the Remastered was realeased you cant buy a season pass or any DLC on UPlay or Steam. I also checked some keystores but did not find a solution there either.

    Does anyone had the same situation and fixed it in some way? Or Im now forced to buy the Remastered to play the DLCs?

    (PC, German Version)

    submitted by /u/DimaMcBlyad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment