• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 7, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Inside Xbox May 7th Megathread

    Assassin's Creed Inside Xbox May 7th Megathread


    Inside Xbox May 7th Megathread

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    Use this megathread to talk about the upcoming Inside Xbox stream. Share your expectations, talk about upcoming games, react as we get new announcements or trailers and, of course, watch the first gameplay trailer for Assassin's Creed Valhalla!

    For the purposes of this thread off - topic comments about other games are allowed, as long as they are only posted in here.

    A message from Ashraf Ismail, Creative Director on Assassin's Creed Valhalla

    Confirmation that this is a "first look teaser"

    When:

    May 7th 8 AM PDT/ 3 pm UTC

    Where to watch:

    submitted by /u/Ghost_LeaderBG
    [link] [comments]

    I'm very proud of this video, it's my love letter to the franchise and fandom. Enjoy!

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Silver laser cut logo.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    A message from Ashraf Ismail, our Creative Director on Assassin’s Creed Valhalla! Tune in this Thursday at 8AM PDT / 5PM CEST for the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Gameplay trailer during the First Look Xbox Inside

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Edited another image found on the sub since theres now enough main character assassins to make this*

    Posted: 06 May 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I'm excited for a return to snowy environments in Valhalla

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I loved them in AC 3. Especially fits with the winter release date. Anyone else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/Cubegod69er
    [link] [comments]

    Origins gets Points of Interest and general world immersion much better than Odyssey.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    PoI are actually explorable and not just another hostile guard area for you to kill stuff in!

    While in Odyssey it was 'Want to freely explore that massive temple to Zeus etc? Nope because we need more shit for you to do there...'

    In Origins it felt like I could actually immerse myself in the local surroundings and take in the details without having to watch out for enemies all the time. Also what happened to the animals providing different resources and having more than one type of shop in the world? I want to buy my shit dammit!

    In my opinion it's just another thing that makes Origins feel more grounded and more of a fully developed game than Odyssey.

    submitted by /u/Pixelated_genitals
    [link] [comments]

    I mixed "The Road to Masyaf" soundtrack with the Valhalla trailer (please unmute before downvoting)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    made a new wallpaper for Valhalla can’t wait for tomorrow, hope you guys like it.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Ashraf confirms it’s not a gameplay demo tomorrow

    Posted: 06 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I drew an Assassin in 18th century Scotland.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Fan art of my own female edition ACV

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    So I made the map of Masyaf from AC1

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I'd like to see the return of all our gear appearing on Eivor in Valhalla, rather than randomly swapping weapons from some sort of invisible backpack

    Posted: 06 May 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I used to love how Altair's weapons where all over him, his knives, short sword, long sword and hidden blade where all visable. It was the same for Ezio and Connor, all their weapons where concealed or in a proper place. This pretty much stayed consistent until Origins, where you had one equipped weapon at a time and pressed the d-pad button to just randomly switch out for a different weapon, even if it was one you carried on your back.

    If I'm carrying a shield, spear, sword and axe as Eivor I want the shield and spear on my back, sword on one hip and axe on the other, all visable. It just adds to the immersion.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    My only wish for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, is that it runs good on PC.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    The Assassin's Creed series (and all ubi games sadly) have always had piss poor PC ports.

    submitted by /u/dtv20
    [link] [comments]

    AC: Unity has the best game world in the series imo

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    So I bought the game forever ago, played a few hours and forgot all about it until I picked it back up a few days ago.

    For a game made in 2014, AC Unity is the best looking AC game in terms of graphics. Yes, the story, side quests, and gameplay are ehhhhh, the AIs are stupid, but the streets of Paris is something else to behold. The sheer amount of NPCs and how they interact with the world makes it feel alive, sometimes overwhelming even. I find myself running on the street level more just because it's very compelling as opposed to traveling on the rooftops.

    Yes, I understand that Odyssey can't have the same level of graphical details because it's world is so big, but at the same time, Odyssey feels empty, very empty, it didn't encourage exploration much. I'd take one or two well built city as oppose to a giant empty world any day.

    submitted by /u/Lasagna-noodles
    [link] [comments]

    my fan art for valhalla

    Posted: 06 May 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Man I forgot just how good Brotherhood starts off.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Valhalla has me beyond hyped and I'm deciding to do a complete series playthrough. Anything after Black Flag is gonna be uncharted territory for me and its definitely been a day or two since I've played the earlier games. Just finished 2 this morning and jumping right into Brotherhood...it just starts off so. damn. good. I'm excited to get back into all of these and discover the ones I haven't played yet.

    submitted by /u/RedBeardBlair
    [link] [comments]

    Something I remembered watching Unity's cinematic trailer in regards to Valhalla's "glorifying vikings" debate.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    I just rewatched Unity's cinematic trailer and remembered that they made it seem as if we were fighting alongside the revolution which totally was not the case in the game.
    They did this cause they wanted to appeal to casual gamers and non history nerds and to just appeal to the commonly known tropes in order to keep most people interested.

    Likely this is what happened with this Valhalla trailer as well and in the game Vikings will be just as much the villains and the english. A trailer where the player is portrayed as the bad guy wouldn't draw as many casual fans to the game.
    Most likely Alfred will become an ally later in the game. He's just too respected historically to make him the villain. It will be like Odyssey, you don't have a side you can fight both parties.

    submitted by /u/zuluportero
    [link] [comments]

    Really looking forward to the Village sections of Valhalla.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    One of my favourite parts of AC3 was the homestead and I was a little disappointed we never saw that expanded in games that followed but now with Valhalla it's looking like to be a main focus instead of just a side mission (and the fact the devs compared it to the normandy from the Mass Effect trilogy has me very excited!)

    I hope there will be a lot of people to recruit and a lot of stuff to do in the village!

    submitted by /u/felixw1
    [link] [comments]

    Revelations is the best of the Ezio Trilogy (so far)

    Posted: 06 May 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I've had every AC game purchased for the last 2 years and I'm just now playing through all of them due to my Valhalla hype. I love ACI had a great story, but the dated gameplay made it a drag. ACII was honestly amazing, but Brotherhood, although good, was not nearly as good as II in my opinion. I'm now in the beginning of Revelations and this feels truly amazing. Ezio's development until this point has been amazing to see, the world of Constantinople is far better than Rome, the hook blade is an amazing addition. Excited to see where the rest of the series goes. Really looking forward to Origins.

    submitted by /u/GSW_Equinox
    [link] [comments]

    First everyone that wants head gear in cutscenes.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    https://twitter.com/AshrafAIsmail/status/1258220411587891202?s=20

    I hope this means those dialogue type 'cutscenes' as well.

    submitted by /u/AC4life234
    [link] [comments]

    I actually really miss AC Unity leveling and coop missions

    Posted: 06 May 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    It was such a unique mechanic in the game, getting skill points based off of sequencing memories and the coop missions were so fun. I'd love to see that come back. It's not a "levels" system but gear and perks help increase the rating of your character and the rating of enemies are shown. Could this be what the Devs were hinting at for the reworked leveling system for Valhalla? Just a thought

    submitted by /u/lengelmp
    [link] [comments]

    It’ll be interesting to see the size of the cities in Valhalla, considering that none of them were above 10,000 people during that time period.

    Posted: 06 May 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    It'll be interesting to see how the cities will be designed. Though I really did like the cities in assassins creed origins, none of them were particularly large compared to their real life counterparts and the ones in odyssey barely had any density to them.

    I hope that cities like York and London will be similar in size to their actual size at the time, which could be possible in the new game.

    submitted by /u/FromLuxorToEphesus
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing Assassin's Creed Flipbook Animation

    Posted: 06 May 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment