• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Took ma days to make this 16 min video, I hope you guys enjoy it.

    Assassin's Creed Took ma days to make this 16 min video, I hope you guys enjoy it.


    Took ma days to make this 16 min video, I hope you guys enjoy it.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    I just finished Odyssey and it was amazing

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I have not played the DLC yet, I'll probably start tomorrow.

    I did finish the main story, though. I reunited almost the entire family. I killed Deimos on Mt Taygetos. I know it's possible to break him out of the Cult's conditioning, but after he killed Phoibe, Perikles, and Brasidas, I didn't care. I just wanted him dead. I made a half-assed attempt to talk him around because Myrrine wanted me to, but in the end I stabbed him in the throat and threw him off the mountain.

    I really liked how you could make your own version of the Eagle Bearer. You get to decide what their personality is like.

    I was ridiculously strong by the end of the game. Sadly I didn't discover the joys of the Sparta kick until pretty late in the game, but I did get myself a nice crit build. I used the Amazon set for most of the game, and my engravings and stat buffs gave me a 99% crit chance and 430% crit damage at full health. A single overpower attack took off half of Deimos's health.

    My only issues with the game are Phobos and wild animals. Sometimes, Phobos is broken as hell and extremely difficult to control. It's also way too easy to get knocked out of the saddle. The wild animals were so irritating. I couldn't go more than about two minutes outside of a city without being attacked by a wolf or a boar.

    The side missions were a lot of fun too, especially the mythical creature battles. However, it would have been nice to know which sidequests I had to complete to unlock each lair. Just a little popup saying "Complete quest X to access this area" would have been nice.

    Odyssey is nothing like AC2 or Brotherhood, and even the story is only tangentially related to Origins, but it's still an excellent game in its own right.

    submitted by /u/mylegismissing
    [link] [comments]

    For you, what is the most brutal assassination in Assassin's Creed?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    For me, is Rudjek's assassination at the beginning of Assassin's Creed Origins, with the blade in the mask and Bayek putting the mask on his target. That's just brutal!

    submitted by /u/jpesi3
    [link] [comments]

    Some pixel art I made for my terminal. Enjoy. [X-post /r/PixelArt]

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Take with a grain of salt: Assassin’s Creed might get revealed tomorrow.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/g9qy0w/the_playstation_5_reveal_event_is_currently/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    Apparently tomorrow there's gonna be a big Next-Gen reveal according to a credible insider. How credible? He leaked a Nintendo Direct a week before the actual Direct. Now this specific insider doesn't mention AC, but plenty of people are speculating that it is. You can view the replies for why they believe that. PLEASE, let's take this with a grain of salt. This is not a leak or rumor, JUST SPECULATION.

    Update: Ok, SOMETHING is definitely happening tomorrow. Someone asked Shinobi if tomorrow is about Xbox, AC, or Sony, and all he said was "yes". Take with grain of salt obviously, but Shinobi is one of the good ones.

    submitted by /u/UrCasGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Future Assassin's Creed games need to be less afraid of quiet exploring than Odyssey was

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Odyssey, while not my favorite AC game, is a huge amount of fun in an absolutely gorgeous world. One of its biggest faults though, I feel, is that it seems afraid the player will get bored without almost constant fights. The minute you're outside a city, you're almost always getting attacked.

    Randomly generated bandits are so consistently entrenched in the hills of Ancient Greece that you'd think it would be them, not the Athenians or Spartans, who control the lands. When you're not fighting bandits, it's lions, or bears, or wolves, or literal packs of lynx. Almost every ruin is full of deadly creatures. The absolutely beautiful underwater areas are unfailingly swarmed by vicious sharks. Even ancient tombs are full of snakes that serve no purpose but to make you stop and chuck a torch at them.

    When there's no predators and no bandits, there are goats to constantly trip over, and huge bull deer who run around in a weird panic and kind of bop into everything without feeling real. At sea, whales breach so often that it becomes practically a joke, sometimes even breaching right up on to your ship and bouncing around like a fish.

    The whole thing serves to make Greece feel overpopulated. Like the creators were so afraid of a moment with nothing going on that they filled ever last nook and cranny with some kind of overreacting animal.

    In the future, I hope they tone it down a little, and realize it's okay to be able to go for more than a minute or two without fighting something, and it's acceptable to have parts of the wilderness that don't have large mammals running around everywhere. Peace and quiet is okay sometimes.

    submitted by /u/Lindvaettr
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think about Assassins Creed Coalition set in the Napoleonic Wars

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    The story would focus on continuing Arno's story and how the brotherhood from different parts of the world become more connected. I got tjis idea when i saw a map in the assassin hideout in unity. It was a map where it connected France to lots of different places i.e, America, London, Egypt, etc. I was thining maybe the council wanted a more united brotherhood 🤔

    Arno would be a fitting protagonist since he has so much loose ends during this time and he was friends with Napoleon but the motivation seems to be blurry

    I was thinking of these features and feel free to add and revise

    ● Arno training Leon like the tandem of Batman and Robin

    ● The fall out between Napoleon and Arno after 1800 (infernal machine)

    ● Arno learning more about the glyphs Bellec was chasing

    ● Arno learning more about his father

    ● Arno's sense of humor is back or atleqst is youthful brashness is reflected in Leon to balance them out.

    ● The assassins and templars encountering the instruments of the first will (worshipers of Juno)

    ● Arno meeting Aveline, Connor, and other notable assassins (maybe new characters from south america or haiti) to discuss about the Napoleonic Wars and wars that happened before and will happen in the future

    ● They sit in a table just joking about each other like how Arno doesn't like whistling, Connor being too serious, Aveline's catch phrase "I'll take care of it" or even discussing the Philosophy about the Creed so that we can get in their head

    ●Memorable characters where we spend more time with them

    ●Rope darts, trip mine, phantom blades, sleep darts for the pacifists, and a casual side joke where one assassin wants to build a rope launcher and everyone dissing him how its a really bad idea.

    ● Arno learning from Connor how he can become a stronger Master Assassin as he commands a huge group of assassins reminiscent of how Revelations and Brotherhood did it.

    ●Assassins with different eagle vision/odin-sight (eagle sense, eagle pulse, eagle telepathy cough *Connor's daughter *cough)

    ● An ecounter between Shay, Connor and Arno (Im not sure if Shay should be the big bad he is quite old and his philosophy is that of peace and the preservation of life)

    ● Leon understanding more about the assassin philosophy and how revenge can consume a person (i was thinking maybe Leon's parents could be killed by templars but a twist on the typical ac revenge story)

    ● Return of Naval battles where you actually use cannons. Aquila vs. Morrigan in the battle of Trafalgar

    ● I think the assassins should be facing the horrors of war and how they want to end it before it gets worse. Famine, death, suffering all of those affecting our characters motivations

    ● The eventual fall of the new Assassin Coalition. Where one by one beloved supporting characters are picked off in the most heart-wrenching send-offs reminiscent of Black Flag.

    ● Uncharted-esque set pieces both in the PAST AND MODERN DAY

    ● Modern day where its actually compelling to be a modern day character and we get to meet Galina, Shaun, Bill, Rebecca, Gavin, Charlotte and even Elijah. Maybe a gameplay of hoe a modern day assassin operate

    ● Fitting end for Juno. Not everyone got to read the comics so it would be nice if they at least show how she died, how she might survive, how she might be killed again, etc.

    ● Raidable Tombs (oof)

    ● Unavoidable shoe-horning of famous characters ( Simon Bolivar, beethoven)

    ● Napoleon having an apple of eden reveal

    ●Napoleon's lost at Waterloo

    And here's some issue im not sure about

    □ Who's the antagonist?

    □ Are we gonna get a female protagonist?

    □ How do we deal with RPG elements?

    □ How doe we deal with the gigantic map?

    □ Which city should we focus on?

    □ What would be a compelling drive for our protagonists to do what he wants to do? (Cus it would be nice if its character driven but not the typical revenge plot)

    □ What's going to be the modern day story?

    □ Should there be coop?

    □ Should they be entangled with the politics of the time?

    □ Whats the degree of their involvement in the war? (In one end Connor was a major influence their revolution on the other Arno was a passenger tailing Elise)

    □ amy other famous characters during this time that should be involved?

    □ How do we deal with Shay?

    submitted by /u/MrJakeUse2
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft China says they have something for the fans 8pm Apr 29th local time

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    But that would be 5 AM here in LA, and 8 AM on the east coast. Isn't it bit too early for NA viewers if it is actually a big announcement? I mean you'd want more people to tune in right? Unless....it's a game set in China?!

    Ubisoft China Weibo Post

    submitted by /u/swervyq
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone notice the reference to Shay in AC Odyssey?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    When you leave the Animus for the first time after entering the Forge and Layla and Dr come up she has a conversation with Alannah and she mentions she had a great grandpa in Ireland and Layla says 'you make your own luck remember?' and Alannah says 'why does everyone keep saying that?' Just a little subtle reference. 👍🏼

    submitted by /u/15Shaw
    [link] [comments]

    We need AC Unity 2 with Arno

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Imagine it, the ridiculous but smooth parkour, the stealth that made Arno the greatest assassin (who couldn't even whistle, but that wasn't a problem) And maybe even have him meet Connor.

    submitted by /u/aaalome
    [link] [comments]

    Video mode would be cool

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Similar to photo mode but with video. Being able to rewatch and edit duels/battles with different angles would be cool.

    submitted by /u/Tacticalf00l
    [link] [comments]

    Some people seem to misunderstand assassin & templar idealogy

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I have seen so many people here keep saying assassins seek chaos, NO, THEY DON'T. THEY WANT FREE WILL OF EACH INDIVIDUAL, NOT TOTAL CHAOS WITHOUT ANY ORDER OR LAW.

    And templars are good guys because they want order and security, YOU FORGOT ABOUT SLAVERY AND SAPPING YOUR MIND PART. WHICH IS WHY ASSASSINS FIGHT TEMPLARS.

    How could anyone say these things when we have 10+ AC games that constantly remind us what templars really seek? Did they only play rogue?

    submitted by /u/Baron012
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Loving AC Unity But It Can Be Really Inconsistent.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Doing a completionist playthrough and am currently collecting the last collectables and doing the last couple of Paris Stories and I'm getting so frustrated with how inconsistent the game is. Not in terms of performance, overall I'm more than happy with how the game has run while I've been playing but it's just the inconsistencies in combat, in stealth and in the AI.

    The reason I'm writing this post is because I just did The Bear, The snake and The Turtle Paris story. I wanted to do it as stealthily as possible for the first guy he was in a market I scoped around to see if there was an area where I could get a quick shot off with a berzerk dart and run and hide until he died but I couldn't. Eventually I got discovered so I killed everyone and the target and went off to get the other two guys. The reason I got caught is so stupid I was trying to see if I could just shoot him with my pistol far enough away that they wouldn't see where it came from so I walked far enough away and aimed my shot and got insta detected by the guard even though I had out plenty of distance between me and him and I know for a fact that I've aimed at someone from a closer distance and not been insta detected. So I just killed everyone in open combat and left which is shit.

    However for the other two targets both of them were in the same restricted area on opposite sides so I got on the roof took out all the snipers and waited for the perfect opportunity to shoot each target with a berzerk dart. Thankfully I shot the first target he went berzerk and luckily it drew the other target out of the building he was in so I was able to cheekily shoot him with a dart too. I ran away and waited a good 4-5 mins as that's usually how long it takes for the AI to fight eachother. After 5 mins my targets still hadn't died so I went back to find both my targets walking around like nothing happened even though berzerk darts are meant to kill the people you shoot after a while. It just pissed me off so much I'd gone to so much effort to "play the game my way" and the game is just like nope can't do that, it's so frustrating.

    I've genuinely enjoyed AC Unity so much the Paris Stories are much better than the Assassination Contracts which had no personality or real story behind them, the murder mysteries are a delight to play and the game world is gorgeous. But in the last little grind until I can move on to Dead Kings I've seen so many frustrating inconsistencies in stealth sections and combat and it's so annoying aha.

    submitted by /u/Wastemaster24
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Odyssey, am I close to the end?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm just before the Minotaur fight in that hole near the Vulcanic isle, i know it's the Minotaur because I tried to find out how much is left ang got spoiled, there is an open quest with Madre in Sparta and to collect the artifacts. Am I close to the end or, really enjoying it, I'm level 36, have also a bunch of Kultist to kill/reveal. Also is Fate of Atlantis good.

    submitted by /u/phoeniks314
    [link] [comments]

    Why I’m worried about Ragnarok. [Odyssey dlc Spoilers]

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    In Origin's we fight Apep, while drugged up on whatever the Shaman fed us. It's reminiscent of AC3's hallucinations as an eagle and a wolf. Later in Curse of the Pharaohs we see the afterlives created by the apple, this is hinted at being another hallucination similar to the Tyranny of King Washington. The apple brings things into existence such as the sword of the duat and the two Jackals who leak into the real world. Overall this is small scale in terms of its impact on the real world and the mythical aspects aren't the focus in the main game and it is still relatively grounded and the mythical aspects aren't too out there for the lore of the game. Odyssey cranks this up to the extreme. One of the three campaigns is focused on four mythical creatures, this is expected for Ancient Greece but it all feel wrong. Now apples of Eden are everywhere and they're turning people into 10ft monsters with superpowers, but they're also holograms within the apple. Then two more cyclops are lazily added without proper backstory and it's all just because of apples of Eden. Then the rather confusing second DLC where the mythical realms of Greek mythology were real cities, with the dead in them, except they weren't your memories, and they weren't all real, and the super advanced Isu literally had a hellscape city they just chilled in, and all of the Isu were either officials or guards with seemingly no civilians that weren't human. It felt like this tame idea had exploded and suddenly the technologically advanced ones who came before were all warring and evil. They were just humans able to see the potential of the future, not as beyond humans seen in the games which completely breaks the lore of the previous games where the Isu lived lavishly with human slaves and only had conflict with abolitionists and rebels, not each other. I'm no expert story writer, and I was excited to see Medusa in the trailer for odyssey way back when, but I thought it would be incorporated like Apep instead of every mythical creature being real invented by Aita, instead of being artistic interpretations of the real Isu who weren't gods and didn't have mythical creatures but were simply advanced.

    My worry for Ragnarok, or any future Assassins Creed games is that they will keep including and adding mythical creatures, and there are no stories that people of the past came up with and they are all just Isu creations. The games always felt like they had rules, sticking to them fairly well and claiming Isu where it wasn't overstepping or out of place. I think Odyssey broke that and saturated the story with Isu technology where it didn't belong nor did it make sense.

    I hope that Ragnarok is grounded. I hope the proto-Templar's and assassins are back. I hope that they include mythology appropriately without every famous Norse myth wandering around the land and no in person appearances of Thor and Odín. I also hope they reintroduce more naval mechanics such as whaling. And I look forward to seeing if Mjölnir is included as a piece of Eden, if it's story appropriate.

    What are you worried about, and what do you hope for?

    submitted by /u/HeyMcFlyYouIrishBug
    [link] [comments]

    Did They Nerf Orichalcum Rewards?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I just did a quest with Epic Orichalcum Reward (gold) but only got 15 Orichalcum instead of 40. I've been away for a few plus weeks. What happened?

    submitted by /u/alatarielv
    [link] [comments]

    Just started Origins, and i want to share some thought **might have spoilers**

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    The first thing i have to say is that the game is simply gorgeous to look at. I thought that UC4 was beautiful, but man, Ubisoft did an amazing work with the draw distance.

    I'm liking Bayek so far, he seems to be a different sort of protagonist. He wants his revenge, but not in an Ezio fashion.

    I've only killed Medunamum but i "loved" the brutality of the way he killed him. Really looked like just a man wanting revenge, and i love those types of stories.

    After going through both Unity and Syndicate recently, the RPG elements were bound to appear in this. I like these elements, so there isn't much for me to say about them.

    The combat is diferent, but in a good way. It's a drastic departure from what i encontered on Syndicate. I think it over simplified the combat mechanics. I'm not exactly a big fan of this, but i guess it's because it's new.

    The story, so far, when his son got killed i was like "hey, this is the original God of War". But then i realized that it was actually diferent since Bayek wasn't tricked into doing it, it was an accident, so i'm curious about how will his character evolve.

    Overall i think i'll love the game. It's different, they implemented diferent game mechanics, but i like the way they went, and i'm pretty sure it will be in heavy rotation on my PS4 because of the vast amount of stuff that it has to do. I've played all of the main AC games (from the very 1st one to Syndicate) and to be honest, up to this point, it was predictable taht they would, sooner or later, head into this direction. So far, i'm liking it, it's a way to mix it up.

    EDIT: Almost forgot to say that i actually LOVE the eagle vision in this one.

    submitted by /u/yamchaisking
    [link] [comments]

    Has AC3 Remaster Improved with Patches?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    I remember seeing the whole disaster with faces looking worse than the original. I also saw some smaller stuff like how soldiers don't make a sound when you kill them with an assignation. So did any of the stuff get fixed or is it all the same? I was planning on playing it with uplay plus on pc but I got a huge backlog right now and I don't really want to play it if it is filled with bugs.

    submitted by /u/SaltConfirmed
    [link] [comments]

    Unity has surprising staying power

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I can still find co-op games on X1 to this day. Unity really is the hidden gem of the series

    submitted by /u/Athethos
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed: Rebirth – A silly Idea

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was just thinking of what would be a really cool idea for Assassin's Creed. This is not a leak, rumour or spoiler. This is simply what's coming out the top of my head. I've tried to make the most out of what I'm given, with all the plot inconsistencies and problems. Have fun :D

    This was mostly based off Syndicate's Jack the Ripper DLC and Assassin's Creed Revelations, with a bit of 3 mixed into it.

    ACT 1: MODERN DAY

    Layla, in a perpetual state of isolation within the confines of "Atlantis", violently recollects the trauma of his killing her best friend. The influence of the Staff of Hermes had wrought a scar on her mind as vivid memories of Deimos swayed her judgement. In an outburst mixed with fear and frustration, she discards her communications, severing her connection to the Assassins and the outside world.

    After a moment of realization, she learns that the impaled Ozto Berg is still alive, albeit paralyzed. Using the best of her medical abilities, she brings him back to health yet unable to walk. Being scornful and mistrustful of Layla, Otzo scorns his situation, wishing for death.

    In the search of refuge, Layla then uses the Animus to retreat into the simulation, through the life of Kassandra. Unfortunately, this causes her to experience trauma and utmost stress. Taking the advice of a scornful Ozto, she synchronizes with the only assassin she has left; Bayek of Siwa.

    ACT 2: BAYEK OF SIWA

    Following the events in Sinai, where the local hero Gamilat was immortalized for his honourable fight against Roman forces, the assassin Bayek continues the struggle for freedom. Despite the eventual assimilation of his culture and people into the imperialist armies of Greece and Rome, his brotherhood flourishes underneath the cloak of night and secrecy. Seeking none but freedom and justice, the Hidden Ones become nothing more than a myth.

    This is all challenged when Bayek receives an urgent letter from his former wife, Amunet, that details the untimely demise of her brotherhood in Rome. Her much open and direct opposition establishment in Rome became a beacon to many enemies. The Hidden Ones in Rome had been corrupted, after she temporarily delegated its leadership to a closely-trusted pupil. In her departure, and under the pupil's leadership, the pupil became entangled in Roman politics, losing devotion in the tenants of the Creed.

    His own internal philosophies eventually mirrored that of the thought-to-be destroyed Order of Ancients, who had secretly sunk their fangs deep in the heart of Rome. Soon, under his leadership, the Hidden Ones bureau in Rome became nothing more than an ally to the powerful and imperialistic.

    Bayek, in a state of confusion and upheaval, set off to Rome to reclaim the Brotherhood to its former glory…

    ACT 3: OTZO BERG

    In order to counteract the bleeding effect of the Animus, Layla began taking more frequent breaks, using the time to meditate and contemplate, similar to the actions of Bayek.

    During one moment, Otzo Berg uses the Animus to further explore the memories of one of his ancestors. There are short intervals within the main plot, where Otzo becomes the controllable character, as he explores his memories of his Viking ancestor.

    Through the progression of time, Otzo becomes more disillusioned to the dogma of the Templars and becomes more sympathetic, as he begins to converse in philosophical discussions with Layla who has grown wiser through the experiences of Bayek. Although professional, the two stem a meaningful relationship with one another.

    ACT 5: AMUNET

    Alethia comes to form, endorsing Layla for her transformation and newly-found passive nature. She informs the assassin of hidden glyphs scattered across Rome, each enclosing a message to Layla. She apologises for her prior dismissal of the heir of memories, realising that change is simply not a "miscalculation".

    Using the DNA of Amunet, Layla organizes the late memories of Amunet into chronology with Bayek's and then explores it through the Animus. Using the limited simulation of the animus, she learns that Amunet left Rome in search of an Apple of Eden, the same one that Bayek entrusted to ((that red head guy forgot name)). Journeying through the remote reaches of Egypt, her search leads her through Isu Temples across her former husband's homeland.

    Each glyph reveals a similar message to that of Assassin's Creed II, with biblical and political allegories in a pulsating manner. It is there, Layla gains her insight on what it truly means to be an assassin.

    Bayek and Aya's story ends with both reuniting, after the Brotherhood has been restored in Egypt and home. Entrusting the mentorship onto their most trusted apprentices, the two retire near Siwa and take providence in Hotep Cavern. It is there, they remain until death...

    After decoding with each of the glyphs, Layla learns of the creator of the hidden glyphs: Clay Kaczmarek. With the final message decoded, she is greeted by an abstract simulation and voices of Clay and Desmond, who exist in the Grey of the Animus. Despite their bodies being long-gone, their consciousness lingered (as indicated by databases in Unity). It is there, she learns that the events of the 2012 had merely been shifted through time (as revealed in Origins). And that the Isu Juno, still lingered within the depths of the Grey, after duplicating her presence. Her duplicate, was the one that was killed by the assassin Charlotte de la Cruz and the sage Elijah Miles.

    ACT 6: DESMOND

    Using the Staff of Hermes and the conjecture, Layla rewrites the nodes of time, deleting the event of doomsday from fate.

    Desmond, in a last token for humanity bestows and intertwines his own DNA with Layla's (similar to what Clay did to him when he was escaping the Safe Room Animus in Revelations). This grants, Layla access to Desmond's memories, including all his previous synchronizations with his ancestors.

    She then ventures into the Grey, in search for Juno.

    Juno and Layla meet in a long-awaited fashion, the many years of isolation had further deprived Juno's sanity, as she soon become more interconnected with the Grey Room. The environment is an old Isu temple. Layla confronts Juno, who belittles her presence and is scornful of her opponent's sincerity to the creed.

    The two battle it out. During the fight, Juno sends waves of conjured enemies from across time; phylakes, polemarches, captains, soldiers. Using the in-depth synchronization of Desmond, Layla alternates between different ancestors. Each ancestor consists of unique weapon, weapons, move sets and animations. There will be numerous stages where a new assassin is introduced:

    - Altair: Sword and empty hand

    - Ezio: Dual hidden blades

    - Connor: Tomahawk and hidden blade

    - Edward: Dual Swords

    - Arno: Guillotine Gun

    - Bayek: Sickle-sword and Medjay Shield

    - Kassandra (non-powered): Sword of Deimos and Broken Spear of Leonidas

    ACT 7: CONCLUSION

    Layla is eventually successful in the assassination of Juno. Clay and Desmond then feel their part and duty has been placed and fade into nothingness.

    As the events of this monumental event took place in the Animus, it goes unrecognized by the rest of the world. Layla, understanding humility and what it truly means to be an assassin, chose this route. She took the advice of Desmond, who warned her of the messiah-like praise that would revolve around her (similar to that Desmond would've experience if he chose to set the world burn). Soon this messiah-like praise would evolve into worship, which Layla realized. Before his death, Desmond implanted one final memory into the animus, a message for his father.

    She awakes from the animus, to the relieved company of Otzo Berg who is keen and respectable of his dear friend and colleague. Layla is then met with the assassins, who are confused and astonished at Layla's presence.

    She later befriends Shaun Hastings and Rebecca, becoming a new cell within the assassins, in memory of Desmond. In a final and confidential meeting with Desmond's father, William Miles, who had previously spent many months mourning his son, she bestows the message.

    The message to William, is a memory from Desmond, from when he was a child. It was in the Farm where a young Desmond was sneaking up his household's stairs, aiming to surprise and impress his father. After many attempts of failing and making noise, he expected a stern warning. Instead his father gave him a hug. (remember AC 4)

    The game concludes with William looking up into the sky, with eyes full of tears, embracing the world around him. He narrates his thoughts in a timely monologue and summary of the previous games; his son Desmond, the Doomsdays Plot, Juno and everything that has happened. Ezio's theme plays gracefully, as a vivid compilation of the assassins appear: Bayek, Amunet, Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward, Arno, Jacob, Evie, Desmond and concluding with Layla.

    "Her name is Layla Hassan, and she has brought us to the end."

    edit: typo's

    submitted by /u/aayekit
    [link] [comments]

    My opinion about Assassin's creed characters

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    It's funny how the devs just remove old characters, just when they are starting to be liked by the community( eg. are Desmond or Lucy), in favor of new characters like Layla, which, the majority of fans(if not all) just hate....

    I think that this is a strategy to slowly remove/dissolve the concept of modern day plot from the franchise...which is a shame, considering the MD plot was what drove the Assassin's creed lore forward and made it so interesting....

    In my opinion, I think that the devs should put more focus on the old MD characters like rebecca or william( they could even bring in Desmond's son and remove Layla)....because I think that most of the community was extremely displeased by the way Desmond's saga was put to an abrupt end....

    So I request(more like beg) the devs to put more focus on the MD plot of AC games....I would like nothing more than a good MD story matching the historical plot....cause I'll always take quality over quantity....

    submitted by /u/Ezio_auditore_72
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you think was the most influential assassin and why?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    So I'm wondering who do you think was the most influential assassin. Bayek because he cut off his finger and started the creed? Altair because he re-imagined it with the codex? Or Ezio because he gave the creed the upper hand for once.

    submitted by /u/Unknown_Gamer579
    [link] [comments]

    Played Syndicate and AC3 back to back..

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I enjoyed both games a lot but what happened to historical scale here? How did it go from Revolutionary War backdrop between British and America to random Green Gang vs Red Gang? Surely they could've used real historic gangs if it were meant to be a focus. Just a rant it seems like every game in the series improves on some aspect and then loses out on another.

    submitted by /u/ha_na_bi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment