• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 New to the game; have only previously played Origins and Odyssey from the series

    Assassins Creed 4 New to the game; have only previously played Origins and Odyssey from the series


    New to the game; have only previously played Origins and Odyssey from the series

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I have achieved platinum on AC Odyssey and my wife got me Black Flag for my birthday (Friday 17th).

    Before I start I am looking for a brief intro.

    Is it as much an RPG as Odyssey?

    Can you equip gear and armour and weapons as much as you choose?

    Is it a levelling up system?

    Are there bounties/contracts/side quests?

    How does the ship battle system compare to Odyssey?

    How does the map size compare?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Borontrichloride
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment