• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 11, 2020

    Assassin's Creed My Kassandra acrylic painting 😉

    Assassin's Creed My Kassandra acrylic painting ��


    My Kassandra acrylic painting ��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:17 AM PST

    hello I made this fan art/poster for Assassin's Creed Odyssey

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    I don’t know why my horse is so loyal to me. The amount of times I’ve liquified my horse after jumping off huge cliffs and breaking every single bone in the horse that it just becomes a rag doll. (Odyssey)

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 02:33 AM PST

    A quick whistle 2 minutes later and my horse is ready for more BASE jumping.

    submitted by /u/Ali_6950
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to replay origins after beating odyssey several times

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:50 AM PST

    The first two things I did were

    One:Try to counter by pressing lb+rb

    Two: Jumped off a huge mountain expecting to live

    submitted by /u/CheapAddictol
    [link] [comments]

    (Spoilers) So that revelations ending...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    So i just beat revelations for about the 3rd time now and god is that ending beautiful. The music, the dialogue, the pure atmosphere of the masyaf vault, and everything else just makes my fanboy heart flutter. Revelations was such a good game. Sure it had it's issues but so did the rest of the ezio trilogy and imo revelations is the best out of all 3. One day i hope we get a sort of revelations 2.0 that finally finishes the connor, arno, and shay story

    submitted by /u/TheFlyingBoard
    [link] [comments]

    Best Version of black flag?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    I own an xbox one x and a Nintendo switch. I'm just wondering which version would be the best one to play. I haven't played it since it came out and I'm really hoping to revisit it. Originally I played on the 360 version.

    submitted by /u/Evilpanda16
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Syndicate Hate?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:05 AM PST

    What is your opinion on Syndicate? I'm currently doing my first playthrough and I'm loving it! It feels like a more polished version of Unity (and I loved that game as well)

    submitted by /u/_JoeK
    [link] [comments]

    Can't change game to a lower resolution.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:45 PM PST

    Hi all. I have a 21:9 monitor. But I have played many games on 16:9 resolutions in order to get more frames. It worked especially well in ffxv. I don't mind the black bars. So I went to ACO options and even tho I can mess with it a little, it doesn't matter if I change to full or borderless screen, when I change the resolution for 1920x1080 I get a stretched image. I tried all the combinations possible. It's either a stretched image or the game running in ultrawide 21:9 (2560x1080 resolution) even if I changed to 16:9 (1920x1080).

    Any idea how I can fix that? I have run a benchmark in borderless window with 1920x1080 but the whole screen was filled proportionally (just like I have never changed from 2560x1080, lol)

    System 21:9 monitor Gtx 1080 Asus Rog Strix Ryzen 5 2600 SSD Cx 650 Corsair Windows 10 professional edition

    Thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/K-borealis
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey Season Pass for Xbox - 19,99 EIR

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:27 PM PST

    For those who, like I myself, missed the last AC Odyssey Season Pass Sales: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/assassins-creed-odyssey-season-pass/c0kf7w2g21qx?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

    19.99 EUR!

    submitted by /u/robertjan88
    [link] [comments]

    I love Odyssey, but something I miss from the older games is having an Arsenal of tools on you at all times

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 08:55 AM PST

    The open-world of Odyssey is incredible, but allowing you to carry more tools than 2 weapons, your spear, and a bow would be amazing. I miss using the different types of bombs, throwing knives, and ranged weapons to work out different situations. You really could plan infiltrations exactly how you wanted with the great variety of tools at your disposal. Escape quick with a smoke bomb, lure a crowd with some coins, distract someone with a cherry bomb, start off a big fight with a double-kill with your hidden blades, etc

    submitted by /u/Hand-of-King-Midas
    [link] [comments]

    How common is triple helix dna?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    is triple helix dna required to use an animus effectively? if so how many people have it, i thought it was only sages.

    submitted by /u/A-Fan-Of-Many-ThingS
    [link] [comments]

    I know this has been recommended before but--The Albigensian Crusade would be an interesting period to do for a follow up to AC Kingdom

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:28 PM PST

    A lot of historical figures, has the factions they are moving towards. It could go back to the roots of the series (crusades) and we could get multiple locations with a lot of places to climb

    has the inquisition (new templar faction??) and starts with an assassination by the Cathars (assassins)

    Friars of the Dominican Order = super templars

    submitted by /u/Ratonhnhaketon_K_
    [link] [comments]

    The death of famous Templar’s and Assassins

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:33 PM PST

    So I've been replaying a bunch of the older games recently and I was thinking what happens when somebody who was an actual historical figure/celebrity of the time is an Assassin or Templar and they are killed by the opposing faction? Are they covered up to appear as if they died normal deaths? For example, in Assassins creed syndicate Evie is responsible for the death of Sir David Brewster. In real life Sir David Brewster died of Bronchopneumonia. So my question is when he was assassinated by Evie Frye did the Templar's cover up his death and as far as the general public of the assassins creed universe would know he died of sickness or is just known that he was "murdered"?

    submitted by /u/Bloo-shadow
    [link] [comments]

    Killing beaver is the saddest thing to do

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    When I'm out hunting, I look at my crafting options and I see that I am missing one beaver pelt. So I go into the frontier and I find a beaver. I plunge my hidden blade into it and the noise it makes makes me want to DIE. It's like a cry for help.

    submitted by /u/Reganchurchiam
    [link] [comments]

    What would you guys think about a assassin's creed game set in Ireland

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 06:45 AM PST

    The Irish have had many rebellions against British occupation throughout history spanning 800 years so the potential is infinite

    submitted by /u/umbra459
    [link] [comments]

    (Odyssey) what's the best way to level up?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 03:24 PM PST

    I'm a few levels behind what my main missions suggested levels are and there are no missions my level to do. Where can I find missions? Specifically level 11 or lesser missions .

    submitted by /u/grldg
    [link] [comments]

    [Odyssey] Rush Assassination stop working

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Ive been using rush Assassination for long time now but today it just won't work. i have more than enough adrenaline, im hidden and out of combat but it wont activate when i press it.

    https://imgur.com/a/ebaBZj8

    submitted by /u/KingInoma
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Ezio Collection to switch a likely thing???

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Hey guys, this is my first post on the subreddit. Since Black flag, rogue, and AC3 all came to switch, I have been really hoping they would port over the Ezio Collection. Do you guys think this is a possibility, or even likely??

    submitted by /u/dirtynigelntheboyz
    [link] [comments]

    What is your Top 3 most visited areas in Irvine and odyssey

    Posted: 10 Feb 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Mine are these

    Origins

    1. Alexandria

    2. Cyrene

    3. Giza

    Odyssey

    1. Attika

    2. Elis

    3. Arkadia

    What is your list

    Mine sometimes changes

    submitted by /u/matts142
    [link] [comments]

    A collage through time and memories.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2020 07:55 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment