• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Assasins Creed 3 I tried to post this on r/assassinscreed under the title "This Community Needs to Do Better," but it got deleted.

    Assasins Creed 3 I tried to post this on r/assassinscreed under the title "This Community Needs to Do Better," but it got deleted.


    I tried to post this on r/assassinscreed under the title "This Community Needs to Do Better," but it got deleted.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 06:57 AM PST

    Over the past week or two I've seen a variety of different posts, but I can basically sum them up to 3 categories. The first is speculation and leaks on Assassin's Creed: Ragnarok. The second is criticisms of the franchise. And the third is general discussion, fan art, favorite aspects of the games, etc. I'm honestly disgusted. This community is spending all of it's time talking about that worthless stuff when it's ignoring the larger problem, which I believe to be at the core of the franchise. That problem is the game "bowls" in Assassin's Creed 3.

    I swear to god this game was pulled straight out of the devils anus. It's an absolute fucking tragedy that Ubisoft included this game in the otherwise SPOTLESS and completely PERFECT Assassin's Creed 3. This one minigame ruins the entire game, and I'll tell you why. If William Tell fucked Hawkeye and they had a baby, that baby would be Terry. That god damn mother fucking Irish cunt wagon can hit every. Single. Fucking. Shot. AND to top it off, that piece of shit has the audacity to say "Don't know how you're going to top that beauty." I'll tell you how I'm going to top that beauty, Terry, you fucking asshole. First, I'm going to send the most gorgeous fucking lob shot this world has ever seen, to knock your stupid fucking ball out of the ring. Then when you're floundering, I'm going to deliver a calm and careful, "Puts the pressure on." You'll be sweating out your ass you gingered cuck, and then, after I've spent a mighty two hours challenging you at this stupid fucking game, I'll fuck you at "bowls." I'll fuck you so hard it isn't even close. We're talking 5-0 you bitch. Where's your confidence now, you cocky ass stain? You actual fucking cock brain. I'll win the game, I'll collect my "Original Gamer" achievement, and then when you're crying on the ground in a fucking sorry heap, I'll go top the beauty that is your wife you fucking disgrace of a human being.

    tldr - Fuck Bowls. Fuck Terry. Fuck Assassin's Creed 3. And fuck this community for ignoring this actual human rights violation of a minigame.

    submitted by /u/Mentaldog24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment