• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 5, 2019

    Assassin's Creed [Meta] Spoiler Policy Changes

    Assassin's Creed [Meta] Spoiler Policy Changes


    [Meta] Spoiler Policy Changes

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    Today we are making some changes to the subreddit spoiler policy and we'd like to let you know. As of right now Odyssey (base game) is no longer part of our spoiler policy! That means you can discuss any and all narrative aspects of the main Odyssey storyline (including the Cult, Mythical Beasts and Modern Day) to your heart's content without the looming fear of a ban.

    With that said, do keep in mind that, due to the prolonged release schedule of the DLCs, both Legacy of the Hidden Blade and Fate of Atlantis are still under spoiler policy and all spoilers from them must be properly hidden. Same rule applies for spoilers from the comics and novels as well.

    And while the base Odyssey game no longer requires it , we would still recommend using [Spoilers] or not using direct spoilers in the title of your post as a gesture of good will towards the people that have not yet played or are currently playing through Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. Intentional spoilers in posts where it is clear that OP hasn't finished the game are also generally frowned upon and might still be removed if they're not properly hidden.

    - The Moderation Team of r/assassinscreed

    submitted by /u/Ghost_LeaderBG
    [link] [comments]

    Life-Sized Origami Ezio Model I Made!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:00 AM PDT

    Life-Sized Origami Ezio Model I Made!

    Hey guys! I'm back again with another model and this time I spent a lot of time folding paper to make this life-sized Ezio! Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you want to see next!

    Edit: Thanks for the gold! :) It's my first time!

    https://i.redd.it/u3cwi539viq31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/7xezma4cviq31.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/pbn6zu8fviq31.jpg

    submitted by /u/thesadboymatt
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda miss the style of the older games

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    (I'm probably going to get destroyed here but...)

    I wish that the Assassin's Creed games would go back to the 'original'-type gameplay? Like Assassin's Creed 2? With more condensed, city areas to parkour and climb on and the stealth-based combat?

    I just feel like the newer ones are fine but don't have the same personality as the old games. I just feel like Origins and Odyssey (I like these games don't get me wrong!) are just doing what everyone else is doing.

    I think they should've improved on what they had rather than change everything.

    submitted by /u/ARS3N3
    [link] [comments]

    God im craving an assassins creed soooo bad right now.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:38 PM PDT

    Please just gimme a trailer or something and ill fucking throw my money at the screen.

    submitted by /u/CanadianMOAB
    [link] [comments]

    So i started AC odyssey and i gotta say kassandra plays really well as the villain

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:34 PM PDT

    I gotta say she is very menacing and im currently meeting her for the first time in my 1st playthrough as alexios!

    submitted by /u/JustAredditUser69
    [link] [comments]

    I’m at 99% completion in AC3 Remastered and all I need to do is deliver 2 bars of soap. But the Accounting Books are all bugged and they don’t let me purchase/craft anything. Any suggestions??

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    When I try to craft soap, the game still takes all my ingredients but does not give me soap. Is there any way to get around this bug or any way to get soap another way?

    UPDATE: So turns out you can only have 1500 items total. In order to purchase/craft more, you have to sell some stuff. Annoying that that is not listed anywhere

    submitted by /u/Damocles94
    [link] [comments]

    Apple of Eden... Missing storyline: AC Revelations

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:12 PM PDT

    I just finished AC Revelations, and I'm having a hard time remembering how the Apple got where. At the end of Revelations [SPOILER, if you haven't played AC Revelations], Ezio finds the Apple in Masyaf. But Ezio had the Apple in Brotherhood. How did it wind up back in Masyaf? Is it a different apple?

    Thanks in advance! I love lore, but sometimes it can be hard to keep lore straight in video games.

    submitted by /u/rfh1987
    [link] [comments]

    I actually like Aguilar

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    I know I'm about to get cooked for even trying, but I actually kinda like Aguilar from the Assassins Creed movie. We honestly don't know anything about his past, but I just think he could be an interesting Assassin being from Spain and all. I like his costume and his relationship with Maria is interesting. Wish we had more details about him.

    submitted by /u/13th-Hollow
    [link] [comments]

    The symbols for the Thomas De Carneillon suit in unity don't work

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:59 AM PDT

    I am replaying unity currently but when I try to do the zodiac missions I can reach the symbols but can't interact, what can I do?

    submitted by /u/solarxelsintownbaby
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an upgradeable hideout in AC Syndicate?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 11:49 PM PDT

    Love upgrading the Cafe Theatre in Unity and doing all the associated missions. Is there something similar in Syndicate? Planning to play through it after I finish Unity.

    submitted by /u/123noodle
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed 2020 hopes

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 10:41 AM PDT

    I'm really hoping that the 2020 Assassins Creed game takes place in Ancient Rome instead of Viking era. Rome would be fantastic, it could continue off of Aya and you can be her or a character who is her disciple and see just how great of an assassin Amunet was to have her in Ezios room of famous assassins.

    submitted by /u/dspinner13
    [link] [comments]

    Ac unity. What should i do with helix money?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 07:38 PM PDT

    How should i spend them the best?

    submitted by /u/Lesi159
    [link] [comments]

    Why do the Isu have glowing lines on their skin?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Why are they there what's their purpose? Is it cosmetic or some form of technology on their skin? They look eerily similar the Piece of Eden glow.

    https://i.redd.it/8svt0o80amq31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Worgen117
    [link] [comments]

    Recent games modern day segments, what's the point?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    After AC 3, what is the point of modern day setting? Like what is the main motivation of both templars and assassins? We need to explore these memories to get this artifact to prevent the templars from putting it in a warehouse( the MD templars have a lot of artifacts already and they never use it).

    submitted by /u/theboywhosmokethesun
    [link] [comments]

    If the next game had to use an existing playable character, who would you want it to be and why?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. If the next game in the series had to use an existing playable character, such as Ezio or Bayek or Kassandra, who would you want it to be and why?

    submitted by /u/DeusBex
    [link] [comments]

    Unity Online Help PS4

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    Hey guys can someone help me out with the online trophies in Unity? I want to go for platinum but the Online trophies are such a pain :( would really appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Shadowdock
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone be kind enough to give insight into how much modern day stuff their is per game, and the nature of it? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 06:45 AM PDT

    For instance I know Black Flag has 5 short modern day segments, they're first person with no kind of parkour, and they are easy and quick with the exception of infuriating frogger.

    Unity has basically nothing but annoying voice overs and a few in-Animus time jumps. I'm pretty sure AC brotherhood you only get modern day stuff like twice and it's basically just parkour.

    I'm especially interested in Liberation, AC3, Rogue, and Revelations.

    submitted by /u/Three_Scarabs
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers]Massive Level difference in New Game plus mode in AC Odyssey

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 02:14 AM PDT

    So I finished the main game towards the end of last year and recently decided to play the story line again. I heard about new game plus mode and I was keen since I didn't have to go item hunting again. And for the most part it's worked and I am 99% finished with the main stories. However, I just can't destroy the cult as the mercenaries Belos of Sparta and the Sage of the line "Heroes of the Cult"(haven't discovered him yet ) are levels 79 and 85 where I am currently level 65 (started new game plus mode at around 55 ) I am not levels to do all the side quests in the world and grind to level up as I just want to finish the main story. Is there any way I can lower / adjust their levels to allow me to fight them? Cheers

    submitted by /u/helplmao123
    [link] [comments]

    The events of Origin are dated prior to birth of Christ, how do you think Ubisoft would or may incorporate that incident in AC-verse

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    Being an important figure, can he be treated as part of the Templar Brotherhood whose teachings when rippled through the ages distorted in meaning and hence created a negative Templar society... or can he be portrayed as "The Father of Understanding"

    submitted by /u/the_dumbledore
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment