• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed China (manga) confirmed for English and French release

    Assassin's Creed Assassin's Creed China (manga) confirmed for English and French release


    Assassin's Creed China (manga) confirmed for English and French release

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    Why did the Multiplayer fail?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:04 PM PDT

    As someone who enjoyed playing both assassin's creed 1 and 2, when Brotherhood first came out with a multiplayer mode I was all over it and got to max level in every subsequent game and would go as far as saying that it's my favourite multiplayer in any game I've ever played. Something about the more tactical gameplay gave it a certain charm about it that no other has given to me before or since. Assassin's creed revelations especially was enjoyable because of the amount of different game modes it had, none of which were boring in my opinion.

    Since I obviously enjoyed the multiplayer mode, I would like to know what other people thought about it and why it failed to return after Assassin's Creed 4 and why pretty much every games servers are completely dead now. What is it that made people either love the multiplayer or hate it?

    submitted by /u/Cammy272
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the good guys?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    We've been divided and I think we tend to silence the Templars rather quickly and I want to encourage a civil discussion on who's right and why. I personally think the assassin's are right because I hopped into the Creed to give me a sense of purpose and I grew attached to the freedom the Creed presented while also being restrained by 3 simple rules.

    submitted by /u/zatarae2
    [link] [comments]

    How to Start a new Game in AC Unity?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    I know that there are videos on YouTube but they are all from 2014. A lot of the system settings and options have changed since then on the PS4, so now idk how to delete my saved game. I want to restart the story.

    submitted by /u/BigBoss2847
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me understand Sequence 1 of Assassin's Creed: Liberation pls?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:21 AM PDT

    This is my first AC game, as I'll be studying it at school so I thought I'd play it. I finished Sequence 1 but I don't really understand like, any of the plot? Especially, why did I want to kill that guy?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Aurieea
    [link] [comments]

    Frustrations with the modern day story

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    Where is it going? It should have ended with 3. Whats the point of Layla?? Either resolve it or drop it please Ubisoft! Where do you guys see this going?

    submitted by /u/lengelmp
    [link] [comments]

    I wanna know what games follow Desmond

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    So I started Assassin's Creed with Black Flag, I love it to death (I'm also part of the small percentage that loved the Naval combat but god damn the stealth sequence), and I'm now doing a playthrough of Origins and I'll start Odyssey afterwards too. I know that those two games follow Layla, which I like cuz she used the bodies as links to their memories. But I wanna start from the beginning and play the games that follow Desmond's story. The problem is, I don't know what games those are and I only have my beloved ps4 to play them on. Granted, I've been tpld that a ps3 is dirt cheap but I don't really wanna get them for ps3 if they're already on ps4 or gonna be remastered to it, ya dig? If anyone can tell me what games they are, that would be wonderful.

    submitted by /u/Hypnotic_Spinach
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to earn helix credits in ac origins?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    That for honor pack is looking taste. Is there any way I can earn the helix credits or do I have to buy them? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/james_kelliher
    [link] [comments]

    Whats wrong with my performance in AC origins

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:45 AM PDT

    I have some sort of strange performance problem that is causing AC origins to run significantly worse than what it should be.
    This is what i sent to UBI support " AC origins is running significantly lower performance than expected. With a 3700x, 16gb 3200mhz ram and RTX 2060 at 1080p i get 40% lower performance than expected. Using the ingame benchmark i got an average of 68 FPS at 1080p on low settings which is 40% lower than this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG8qHJQlBp8) recent benchmark that i found done with similar hardware. I am running the latest nvidia drivers, latest version of windows, running the game on an SSD and have already tried verifying files on steam. "
    They sent me back a copy and paste that was barely related to my issue.... I will continue with them but i have little faith so im here.
    Its really worth knowing that I've never experienced a problem like this before let alone on my fresh install of windows, all my other games run perfectly fine temps are good and my system runs exactly how it should do in other games. Yet for some reason Origins wont push my CPU cores past 50% usage during the benchmark, which i find strange since most people are complaining of high CPU usage. I feel like im missing some software that would make the game run properly but i have no idea what that could be.
    Plz help.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/_fraz_
    [link] [comments]

    Best methods to collect obsidian glass and precious gems? (odyssey)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    So at this point I have every ship upgrade save the last ones. I'm just curious what methods would be best to collect obsidian and precious gems? I know I can find them by just visiting all the sites all over greece but I wonder if there is a better way? All the other resources and the drachmae aren't a big problem with how fast I can collect them. Considering I would need almost 3k of obsidian glass alone for a single final upgrade the task feels daunting.

    submitted by /u/KataLight
    [link] [comments]

    How to make an excellent race in a video game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    • AI rams you constantly (for extra challenge)

    • AI is faster than you (for extra challenge)

    • Collisions don't affect AI (for extra challenge)

    • Collisions slow you down and throw you off course (to make it fair to the AI)

    • AI rubberbands when you are ahead (to make it fair to the AI)

    • You start in last place (to make it fair to the AI)

    • Race course is densely packed with other traffic (for extra challenge)

    The other drivers' aggression will personify them by showing their desperation for victory. Perhaps you can make a guess about their lifestyles and empathize with them as characters rather than as obstacles.

    The extra traffic shows that this is an illegal street race. If they clear the roads, the police will know that something is going on and then there will be no race.

    This is how you make a fantastic race in a video game, my friends. This way, it is not luck-based at all and you must use only skill to win. It is also realistic and lifelike.

    submitted by /u/mylegismissing
    [link] [comments]

    I've only played syndicate. Where next?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    i really enjoyed the map of syndicate, and the ability to duck and weave through alleyways as Evie Frye. i know very little of the other games, but have looked at some trailers, and many of the maps seem open and barren. what assassins creed game is similar in this aspect?

    submitted by /u/DrunkEwok4
    [link] [comments]

    [PLS DONT SPOIL] Best weapons and how to get them in AC odyssey

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:18 PM PDT

    I'm halfway through the campaign so if u want to say a weapon that u unlock in the campaign just say it's a campaign reward and if it's in late game or early or mid or whatever Btw I'm level 30 so enemies are starting to get hard lol

    submitted by /u/Yeti280
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s creed Unity - PS4

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:43 PM PDT

    Does anyone still play this game? I'm reinstalling it and am looking for people to do some of the co op missions with me. Figured I'd give them a shot to earn some sweet gear that I'm otherwise unable to get.

    submitted by /u/Dhawk089
    [link] [comments]

    I have been told to upgrade the jackdaw on the fort sequence 5 mission what should I do

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:56 PM PDT

    Reached sequence 4 or 5 and when I go to the mission marker it tells me i should upgrade the jackdaw before doing this mission. I don't seem to have the supply to upgrade anything substantial what should I do.

    submitted by /u/ImOnANewLevelz
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on the next AC?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    Hello AC community just wondering what your thoughts are on the next AC. What do you hope to see & what would you like carried over from Odyssey? Me personally would like to see the customization Odyssey brought plus the visual adaptation abillity. As I think it was cool to build a completely unique armour set for your Kassandra or Alexios plus make it look visually different then it actually looked it.

    P.S What do you think about Vikings? (Maybe ofcourse) When ever I think about it I get those Vikings TV show vibes. 🤔👍

    submitted by /u/Xainling
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment