• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Ubisoft is giving away the Altaïr costume through its Ubisoft Connect program.

    Assassin's Creed Ubisoft is giving away the Altaïr costume through its Ubisoft Connect program.


    Ubisoft is giving away the Altaïr costume through its Ubisoft Connect program.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Assassin's Creed games are my comfort games.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    I just wanted to say how much i love this franchise somewhere. I was introduced to it 5 years ago, when i played black flag. My PC was pretty low end at the time since i wasn't 18 yet and was relying on my parents. I loved black flag and i decided to play all the games before it starting with the first one. Finally got money for a new PC in February. I decided to play every game i couldn't, starting with unity. I'm currently on odyssey and I'm loving it. Before i started playing AC games 5 years ago i was just a fat kid who got bullied by his classmates and his parents. Assassin's Creed always somehow made me feel safe and warm. Seeing connor relentlessly climb trees and fight for his home and all the other protagonists being badass and charismatic, made me wanna be like them. I started training my ass off (I trained martial arts before that but i was a kid and didn't give it much thought). I started running around town doing parkour without stopping( at 4 am so noone would see me lol), and set a goal for myself to be a professional mma fighter(I'm actually really good rn, actually at the top of my mma class). I lost plenty of weight since then. I don't know where i would be without this franchise. So... Thank you Ubisoft 💕

    submitted by /u/vasalav
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite AC1 dialogue

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:30 AM PDT

    Sincerely, I hope the AC4 multiplayer servers get shut down sooner rather than later, so that Ubisoft are forced to pull a Shadow of Mordor and change the trophy requirements for the game.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Its beyond me why these trophies were even introduced into the series to begin with in Brotherhood, luckily those games dont have this issue because their remasters dont include the multiplayer, but Black Flag? I've been waiting for years to claim this platinum trophy, the multiplayer just does not interest me and I imagine it doesnt interest the majority of the fans of the franchise, seeing as how the games are bigger and more popular than ever, without MP.

    I can appreciate an interesting MP mode, but forcing me to play 10s of hours of it in order to get a platinum trophy that I likely should already have after getting some of these insane 100% sync objectives is a no go.

    submitted by /u/BrandalfFTW
    [link] [comments]

    The Assassin's Creed Valhalla Orlog Dice Game Kickstarter Campaign Trailer

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    [Spoilers] A Basim DLC would be sick

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Wouldn't t be cool if we got a major expansion that allowed us to play as Basim before he met Eivor.

    Story wise it would probably take place in Constantinople where (I believe) he met Sigurd. The plot would centre around Basim meeting Sigurd and dealing with his relationship with Loki, like how Eivor did with Odin except Basim obviously doesn't resist. There would also be some kind of Hidden One v Order of Ancients plot set as a backdrop. It could also add some character development to Sigurd and let us see him independent of Eivor. It would probably also make Hytham more than a glorified quest-giver.

    Gameplay wise it would focus more on the assassin part of the game which would hopefully satisfy that part of the fanbase (assuming the broken stealth ever gets fixed). The game is going to receive swords soon so hopefully a bunch of eastern Arabic-style swords will get added and we won't be running around with viking-style weapons. The game would probably reuse some environmental assets from Odyssey and Origins which is fine, however a lot of new assets would have to be created as well. Considering the area was under Byzantine control at the time you could probably use that Greek heritage to get some Odyssey armours/weapons like how Wrath of the druids got some origins stuff. Ideally there wouldn't be any naval stuff in it but if there had to be something you would probably just use Sigurd's longship. Because of the setting we might actually get some decent rooftop and parkour gameplay which would be nice.

    Lore wise the idea would be fine because of the way the modern day ended. Perhaps it could tie into Revelations somehow, or at least feature plenty of easter eggs. We'd also get to see more of how the Hidden ones operated.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/timomcdono
    [link] [comments]

    Does Assassins creed 1 get better?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    I wanted to play the older games and started with 1, i played about an hour i think and only got to the first pickpocet mission after the tutorial and had to stop because it was boring, does it get better because right now the story is kinda confusing to me so if its not supposed to be like that could someone please explain what is going on

    submitted by /u/KwipXD
    [link] [comments]

    Setting for the next AC game in development? Thoughts?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    Hey folks, I know this question gets asked to hell after every release but damn after Valhalla I'm pretty hyped for the next one to come out. I also just recently reopened my AC 2 game and noticed the 6 seals for the armor of Altair and the 6 assassins and wondered, might Ubisoft be considering these characters for future games? To be honest I'm just really hopeful about this because as much as I love EU history, I also wanna see the other continents get some action too and Mongolia, China, and Persia seem so interesting and already have legendary Assassins from AC 2

    submitted by /u/godhasjoined
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a map filter in AC Valhalla?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    I've been looking to make it so only the wealth mysteries and artifacts show up but I'm not seeing an option. Idk why they would remove the map filter function as it's been in every game but maybe I'm missing something

    submitted by /u/austinc2
    [link] [comments]

    What does it mean? �� Found this easteregg in Faiyum

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Does anybody know what each "priority" level in Orlog means?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Hopefully I'm not the only person confused by it, but I am just wondering if anybody could explain to me what the "priority" levels mean when it comes to God Favors? I think the maximum I have seen is level 7 and I have no idea what each level translates to in the game.

    submitted by /u/Slap-A-Chav
    [link] [comments]

    Easy to miss crew stories in Valhalla

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I noticed late on in my Valhalla playthrough that whoever most recently joined your crew is the only one who tells you stories (apart from your crew from Norway), which made me sad as I missed some stories because I presumed all your new crewmates would tell stories throughout and it was a cool mechanic. Kind of like in Syndicate where you would only hear the music hall song about your previous mission until the next mission. Just thought I would share if it helps anyone!

    submitted by /u/dinomulby
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio's Armour in all games

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Why do they continually put Ezio's armour in all of the open world games since I know its in both Valhalla and Odyssey and I think it was in Origins but I dont feel it's necessary since we'll all of those game chronologically predate Ezio being born and it doesn't fit any of the Protagonists settings. Personally I'm not an Ezio fan boy since im a sucker for the later games such as the 3 above and unity, syndicate and black flag but I just hate his amour it is plain and corners blue robes look better then the red but I hate going through customisation menus just to see those white and red robes

    submitted by /u/Curtosius
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in some Odyssey ambience or ASMR? Set up my camera by the great Temple of Artemis, thought you might like the sound of running water, singing birds, and the look of a beautiful temple bathing in the moon and sunlight :)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Kickstarter is live! checkout the sub as well r/orlogdicegame

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    The Fourth Crusade as a setting for a future AC game

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    We always hear people talking about Japan or the American wild west as setting AC should explore. But given that we have ghosts of tsushima and RDR it would be nice to see a setting that has rarely been covered in any form of media.

    I feel like the fourth crusade would make and excellent setting (maybe not now with the new infinity info). It set the course that would result in the fall of constantinople to the turks, resulting in the renaissance in the west. The whole catholic vs orthodox would make an interesting topic to talk about and incorporate into the series seeing as the earlier games had a lot of biblical elements included.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Cheap-Adhesiveness-6
    [link] [comments]

    How do you quickly chain kill enemies with a bow in Valhalla? I can't find this in any guide.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I saw some vids of people chain killing enemies with the bow how do I do it?

    submitted by /u/MartinGV2007
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth music used in Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during stealth missions during memories that sounds like there's whispering/chanting in the background? I can't tell what it's saying but it sounds like it says "Ezio" every now and then or "but we are" throughout the song. I realize I'm not being very descriptive but it's the best I can do.

    submitted by /u/Aetherium_Kalax
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on the camera of my controller

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:50 PM PDT

    Hi guy, I'm playing AC Valhalla and the camera of my controller sometimes move for itself up and down I already but a new dualshock and it is doing the same, my question is, it's from controller or the game?

    submitted by /u/Sckaltor
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion- places I would like to see in future AC games.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    This is just my thoughts, I recently became a big fan of the franchise and the lore. So here is my take.

    First Trilogy Predecessor Legends

    Assassin's Creed:Ambush- 410AD Persia,it follows the group started by Artabanus. They are not hidden ones but a brotherhood which later with the ideology of Hidden Ones becomes Persian Brotherhood which then joined to Levantine Brotherhood. Darius II rules. The conflict with Athens but this story only vists Athens to see Kassandra, to know about her decadents.Protagonist is a street rat, later taken to the group. It leads to a woman in Alexandria,Egypt. She guides the brotherhood. They make a hidden blade based on a papyrus they discover.

    Assassin's Creed:Empire- 330BC Mesopotamia, Iltani. Alexander the Great rules. Iltani makes an Order. The poison to kill Alexander is bought from India from the assassins of Mauryas, they are know as vishakanyakas- prostitutes who were used to kill the rivals, they store poison in there body and lure the targets.

    Assassin's Creed:Omerta- Rome 41AD, Leonius a Roman Hidden One who follows the Amulet's Code of Silence. But it is broken by a traitor assassin who starts working with the Roman Order of Ancients. Caligula rules. The story follows Leonius who is a centurion and has a wife. He is not an assassin yet. One night some soldiers raids his house. And terrorizes the wife and him. She pulls out her dagger and try stabbing the commander but he deflects it into her. The commander orders to burn the house. Crying Leonius stays in the house but the Roman Brotherhood saves him. He joined them and asks for the dagger to be turned into a hidden blade. The assassin's tell him of a greater conspiracy and Caligula is involved.

    Second- Asia

    Assassin's Creed:Heartland- 1227AD Mongolia, Qulan Gal a Mongolian assassin and friend of Altair. Genghis Khan invades. Altair, Maria & Darim travels with Qulan to Mongolia.

    Assassin's Creed:Dynasty- Yuan dynasty or ming dynasty. Great history of Chinese Assassins and a underground sanctuary dedicated to them.

    Assassin's Creed:Honor - 1590AD Japan. Ninjas, Shoguns, Ronins.

    Assassin's Creed:Anarchy- 1858AD India. East India Company exploitation.

    Assassin's Creed:Revolution- 1916AD Russia. Tsar dynasty.

    Third- Various

    Assassin's Creed:Heresy- 1429AD France-England. Hundred Years War.

    Assassin's Creed:Inquisition- Movie setting

    Assassin's Creed:War Cry- 1883 after Anglo- Zulu war

    Assassin's Creed: Caliphate- Baghdad, Iraq Circa 1250AD

    I would also like to see central and South America-Aztec, Inca, Maya. Civil War, WW2 and Present day.

    Civil War- this is gonna be awesome, killing Templar slave owners, infiltrating the confederates. We can play as a runaway slave and also a white guy assassin.

    WW2- I'm not sure how it can be made stealth, lemme hear you guys out.

    Present day should be a set in a city where guns are not allowed to be used in public so that we can have our way with hidden blades and other concealed weaponries.

    Don't mind the titles, I'm bad at it. But I think these places should be visited and also I wanna know what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/MakeArt2433
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment