• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Next AC game is likely to be a "live-service game", honestly I'd rather the franchise just die with what little dignity it has left

    Assassin's Creed Next AC game is likely to be a "live-service game", honestly I'd rather the franchise just die with what little dignity it has left


    Next AC game is likely to be a "live-service game", honestly I'd rather the franchise just die with what little dignity it has left

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:48 AM PDT

    Playing AC Origins again - I realized how few good ancient Egypt media is out there

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Like many I think that Origins is the best of the new AC installments, but that's not what this post is about.

    Every AC setting has some great movies or shows to watch that compliment a new play through if you want to take a break from gaming. There are great pirate movies, ancient Greek movies, Viking series. Renaissance Italy, Victorian London, Crusades, American Revolution...I can find some good media for each of these settings. The best media for ancient Egypt is...documentaries.

    Exodus: Gods and Kings and Gods of Egypt are the two newest I could find online, they both have bad reviews. Someone tell me if you think either are actually worth watching.

    The Prince of Egypt is good but it's a kid movie.

    The fucking Mummy and Scorpion King movies. I know the first one is pretty ok. The others range from some redeeming qualities to flat out horrible.

    The highest rated Egypt movies are The Ten Commandments from 1956 and Cleopatra from 1963. I'm not generally one to sit down and watch oldies.

    Any recommendations that I missed? Does anyone think that there's another AC setting with worse complimentary media?

    submitted by /u/Obvious_Party_5050
    [link] [comments]

    The series should have built off of the guild function in Brotherhood and Revelations.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I feel like if the series expanded on being able to recruit assassins and manage them it would have resulted in some great games. Not to say we haven't gotten good games since then, but I think it would have felt like a more true direction for the series to build games around having your own guild.

    submitted by /u/byrnesf
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys prefer AC Unity or AC Syndicate?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    So, I had high expectations for Unity, since alot of people seem to love it, but I hate it... Idk what it is, but it's still sort of glitchy and just uncomfortable, and now I tried Syndicate and for me it feels AC unity but fixed, plus a cool grapple hook thingy! Which one do you guys prefer and why? I kinda feel like Syndicate is underrated but I might just be wrong about that, it's personal preference after all.

    submitted by /u/yari8
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Assassin's Creed world?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Mines is Odyssey. I think its the most beautiful game map in all my years of gaming. Wish they added a survival mode in it to really give more immersion to it.

    submitted by /u/Jazoua
    [link] [comments]

    I just want Assassin's Creed to have the definitive protagonist and definitive ending again

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    New protagonists in Odyssey and Valhalla sucks, It just felt like they didn't have much personality in themself as much as the other(Even Arno is a better protagonist in comparison) I think they tried to make it easier to self insert or something like that

    The ending of these new games can't be less memorable, They just make like 3-4 different ending that's bland and I don't have any thought about replaying to achieved different ending, I think they added those to make it have more replay value, But I can confidently say that I at least replayed AC Unity that I didn't even like it that much, But didn't replay any of these new games

    I wish they could just make one protagonist and one ending, Quality > Quantity you know what I mean, Just make me follow the story of one character, I don't wanna chose my own shitty ending, Just chose one good ending for me and we good to go

    If they want to make female protagonist that much then go ahead, I would rather play female assassin more than male just-a-viking-in-assassin's-creed-game anyday

    submitted by /u/VishnuBhanum
    [link] [comments]

    How about some positivity in this sub? Let me know what moment made you fall in love with the series!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    This sub has a lot of negativity within it... I figure those who enjoy Assassin's Creed have a particular moment that made them forever love the series, what is it for you?

    Although Brotherhood was my first game I played, it was the ending of Black Flag that forever put the series in my heart. I'm genuinely curious to hear what your moment was!

    submitted by /u/Finalest
    [link] [comments]

    assassin creed infinity is not going to be like fortnite

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    pretty much after ac infinity. people on this sub, and other places have been reeeing that "AsSAssIN cREEd iS GOinG tO bEcOME liKE fORtniTE", and all I will say no it isn't, Ubisoft never at any point even implied that was going to become a battle royal game. this misconception comes from a line in Jason schircher article about the game where he said

    "The plan to turn Assassin's Creed into a so-called service game follows a trend employed by other big publishers Inspired by smash hits like Fortnite and Grand Theft Auto V"

    people on this sub and other places are misinterpreting this line to be saying the game is going to become a battle royal multiplayer. what Jason was saying was that Ubisoft wants to create a game that keeps players playing the game for years like fortnite, and gta online.

    hell they have been doing this for the last 4 years with origins odyssey, and especially Valhalla. assassin creed has been a live service game since origins so i don't know why people are shock at the fact that Ubisoft announced the next ac game would be live service.

    submitted by /u/chadlake
    [link] [comments]

    Replayer Revelations this last week and decided to sketch Sofia. One of my favorite characters from the Ezio Trilogy!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Assassins Creed movie was bad for a lot of reasons. So how do you make the perfect Assassins Creed movie?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    Mask of Zorro. Really, that's it. IMO, Mask of Zorro is the perfect AC movie. Especially for audiences that don't understand future stuff, I think it needs to be really future light, or save that stuff for the sequel. Replace the role of Zorro with the Creed, and call the villains Templars. El Dorado can be digging for gold but also digging in the site of an ancient artifact….whatever that may be😏. And you're done! You've got training sequences, story of vengeance, evil motivation of villains, replace a hat for a hood, a scene where he goes into a party wearing normal clothes, stealth missions, horse chases. Really the perfect formula. That's all I had to say.

    submitted by /u/OmegaSTC
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Infinity Has Single-Player; At Least Three Years Away from Release

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Should I restart Valhalla or continue where I left off?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Context: Played at launch and got through half of the arcs and completed as many side events as possible. Haven't touched it in a few months now and can't remember 80% of the story so I'm wondering if I should just restart or continue on since I want to play it finally. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/E2A6S
    [link] [comments]

    IYO is Valhalla stealth Useless?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    Personally for me the stealth is impossible even on apprentice, enemies detect you instantly and they are always looking at each other and never move.

    submitted by /u/15T4BP30PL3
    [link] [comments]

    (ACB)When do I unlock the rest of the map?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I just finished sequence 5 and see a new pair of Romulus but still can't get past the dotted line. When does the rest of the map open up for me?

    submitted by /u/Constant-Mud-7995
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Infinity - Statements, Content, Developers, Abuse Scandal Controversy

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] Where are these places located in the game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] Ac Valhalla mentions the nine realms and Odyssey mentions all the places where Greek gods lived. Were these places located on Earth before or on other planets?

    submitted by /u/yenugunoob
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to find some of the purchasable tailor outfits in AC Origins. Is this a bug?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    I've been playing AC Origins for the first time recently, and I was sure I had gotten all the purchasable outfits from the tailors in game because I was always getting an "apologies traveler we are out of stock" message from each vendor. However, after looking through a list of all the outfits in the game, I've discovered I'm missing almost half of all the purchasable outfits in the game, despite every tailor in game having no stock available.

    Is this a bug I am experiencing, or are there specific tailors I must go to?

    submitted by /u/Hotel_Tri-vague-o
    [link] [comments]

    We need the history back in AC

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Hello there fellow Assassin's Creed fans,

    I must admit I used to be a fan of the franchise since the first game came out. AC2 and Brotherhood are still very high in the list of my favorite games. As I see it Ubisoft has grown very lazy in terms of historical accuracy. I do remember those times when Ubisoft removed crossbows from AC1, because they didn't fit there historically. And what's been happening to the Assassin's Creed franchise for years now? Almost no effort is being put to actual historical research they are supposed to do, since their game carries a label of historical game. The overall historical accuracy and authenticity is the reason why I love the old games. Even though we might nitpick, we can clearly see that there's been an actual effort to make this game historically accurate. And now we look at the new games like Valhalla, where we can see swords from the 15th century, we look at Odyssey and we can see axes from 18th century India. Why? What has happened to history? Why did Ubisoft grow so lazy? Ubisoft is now more interested in pure profit from people who don't care about history, people who simply accept what they see and refuse to do any further research. If we take a look at AC Unity, which I like because of the story and environment, we can see lots of inaccuracies, soldiers always wear the same uniforms, before and after the revolution, which is highly inaccurate. With the budget they have, they have the capability to make their games historically accurate, but their desire for money and laziness prevents them from doing so. The details matter. Developers put much effort into creating the world, which is always spectacular in all games and gives them a nice look, I would say. But the moment I look at the details, I see inaccuracies, misinterpretations and all kinds of pop-culture nonsense. In my opinion we need a rebirth of Assassin's Creed, where history matters at least as much as story or environment. I personally would love to see Assassin's Creed from the time period when Turks were conquering Europe, Wallachia for example, we could see Vlad the Impaler and psychological warfare against Turks. But I don't believe we will see anything like this in the future, because of AC Warzone..eh sorry Infinity.

    That's all I would like to share with you.

    And If you managed to read it to the end, I'm taking my hat off for you.

    submitted by /u/GeneralSVK
    [link] [comments]

    Does Desmond learn languages from the animus?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:43 AM PDT

    I recently started another playthrough of AC2 and it occurred to me that physical skills might not be the only thing Desmond picks up from his time in the animus. Thanks to his following of Ezio's memories, would Desmond be able to speak fluent italian?

    submitted by /u/titanslayer201
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite outfit from any of the games?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Mine is Dark Assassin or Assassin Killer from ac rogue.

    The games where you can customize your outfit also count, just need the details

    submitted by /u/GabrielPG14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment