• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Anyone ever discover the true meaning behind the most iconic NPC phrase in AC Origins?

    Assassin's Creed Anyone ever discover the true meaning behind the most iconic NPC phrase in AC Origins?


    Anyone ever discover the true meaning behind the most iconic NPC phrase in AC Origins?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    So I recently booted up AC Origins and whilst roaming around I heard the most ICONIC phrase from the game, a phrase that was so annoying to hear that it ended up having a charming and calming effect, a phrase that we all certainly hear differently, and yet it is a phrase we all love and remember:

    "Quite precision gerret" or alternatively "Wise decision gerret"

    Did anyone ever find out what the phrase actually is/means or why the NPCs say it all the time?

    submitted by /u/therealgrugatti
    [link] [comments]

    I've just watched AC: Embers, and I haven't cried that much in a long time

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    I only started playing Assassin's Creed exactly a month ago. I started with the first game, then played Bloodlines, watched Lineage, played II and II: Discovery, watched Ascendance, played Brotherhood and finally Revelations, wich I completed just yesterday.

    With this, I'm trying to say that I didn't met Ezio years ago and played through his games with a lot of time between each one. I don't have nostalgia like could be the case for other players . But it still has been a lot of hours following the entire life of Ezio, literally since his birth. I knew Embers was going to be the final moments of Ezio, and during the entire film I was fearing I was going to see him die there. But when it finally happened, I wasn't prepared. I swear, I haven't cried that much with the death of any fictional character before. I rarely cry, although I've cried a bit with other fictional characters before. But I don't know, the death of Ezio simply triggered something on me and I started crying and couldn't stop it.

    I've seen other posts about Embers and it seems something like this is a common reaction. I guess the context, all the previous character development, the music and just that the film is good, make this such an emotive experience. While Revelations is a good ending to the games in the trilogy themselves (and to Altaïr's games too), I think Embers is the ultimate pay off of Ezio's story/life, and shouldn't be skipped by anyone that's playing the games. Congratulations to this film for being able to deliver such a strong emotional reaction even on someone like me.

    Now I'm going to play Chronicles China as it's a continuation of the events in Embers with Shao Jun (it's really cool that they made a game continuing this plot years after they made the film), before moving on to AC III.

    submitted by /u/Linca_K9
    [link] [comments]

    Played Black Flag for the first time and Valhalla is missing key elements

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    Played Black Flag for the first time and I have to say it's my favorite AC game easily. Now I know why people complain about the newer games all the time on this subreddit. Playing through I noticed that Valhalla is really lacking key elements present in Black Flag that if added would probably make the game a whole lot better.

    Black Flag actually has a well thought out game system. It revolves around naval combat and there's always a regenerating supply and huge variety of enemy ships to fight. When you sink enemy ships the "wanted" level goes up and ships are more likely to attack you on sight.

    This is present in Odyssey but objectively naval combat is so much better in Black Flag because of the time period and it's just better implemented.

    Valhalla is a game that revolves around raiding, there's a "River Raids" mode but this should be seamlessly present in the main game map and not a separate mode.

    When the player raids a location the player should get a "wanted" level and enemy forces in that shire and nearby shires should be actively searching for the the player. The shire should be at a high alert level basically. The player should be pursued by large numbers of elite forces until they leave the shire for a given period of time. Towns in the shire where the raid occurred should react to the player by fleeing on sight and hiding in their houses. Larger settlements surrounded by walls like cities should be locked down and the player attacked on sight if they approach them. After successive raids location loot should regenerate but the location has an upgrade in fortifications and enemy numbers. Raiding the location each time should be increasingly more challenging.

    Shires "remember" the raid and remain hostile to the player until the player "conquers" that region in the main game.

    While on a raid the player has a crew of raiders they have to recruit from around the game world and the more elite raiders are very expensive. These crew members can die on raids and are permanently lost. The player has to continually recruit more crew members. If the number of crew members drops below a level the player cannot continue raids and has to replenish their numbers.

    Also enemy AI has regressed terribly and there are no longer the "three states" in Valhalla. In Black Flag I bumped into British enemy soldiers in a town and one of them yelled at Kenway and slapped him in the face. In Valhalla I can bump into enemy soldiers and stand right up to their face and they don't react at all. When I enter into a restricted area in Black Flag the enemies actually bother to investigate especially if there are dead enemies around and they're aggressive about it. The enemies in Valhalla are like robots and I can attack and kill the enemy in their camps and a soldier just a few yards away acts like nothing is happening and doesn't even grow suspicious.

    tl;dr - If Black Flag got remastered and put into 60fps I would assume that it was the "next generation" game and not Valhalla's based on the inferior game system and enemy AI in Valhalla.

    submitted by /u/LegoBlockShell
    [link] [comments]

    Probably a long shot, but does anyone know if there's a mod to remove the top hat from Jacob in Syndicate?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Wanting to do a playthrough on PC but would like to get rid of that ridiculous top hat if possible. If not I think I'll be sticking with the Simply Jacob outfit.

    submitted by /u/HUSHHSUH
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find the modern day intel from rifts in AC Unity and Syndicate?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Last thing I played was AC Syndicate a few years back. I want to play Origins soon, but I decided to get really immersed into the present day story this time. I've been following this guide to consume the AC content out there. I'm skipping some things for which I really have no time and one of those is replaying Unity and Syndicate.

    I already read the plot of Unity and watched all of the modern day cutscenes, but I believe there is more modern day content to consume, particularly I remember you could get some modern day intel from the rifts. I haven't been able to find a place on the fandom with those entries. Could anyone point me to the right direction? And tell me if I am missing any other modern day content from Unity?

    Thanks!

    PD: Same questions for Synidicate.

    submitted by /u/Ogeas
    [link] [comments]

    How to get more beards in Valhalla

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    I can't find any quests in the merchants of different towns. I know you can't buy them with helix credits so how do I get them . Do I have to complete main story

    Edit:found a Reddit post about it so looks like there is only 6 beards in the main game the ones you start with. Can't unlock anymore :(

    submitted by /u/TeenyCaribou712
    [link] [comments]

    I would really like a game that you can play as claudia auditore when she becomes an assassin

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    Was anyone else interested in her story when she became an assassin?

    submitted by /u/monkeysamurai2
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like we need a game set in the 17th century.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    We have always recieved a game taking place in basically every century after the 12th. Sure, the exceptions are the 11th, 13th, 14th and 20th (if you don't count Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia) but we play through parts of some of them. But we have never gotten a full game set in either of those years, and I personally feel like we need a game set in the 1600's. That is the only time period (aside from the 11th) we haven't seen anything from.

    Now, what could this century bring us if Ubisoft ever would? Perhaps the Thirty Years War, or the beginning of the Swedish Empire. Yes, I suggest these two because I am from Sweden and I really want Sweden to recieve more attention in the franchise. But I am honestly open for any other ideas.

    submitted by /u/Nelmquist1999
    [link] [comments]

    Something I’ve noticed playing AC: Valhalla...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    One of the biggest gripes of fans who have not enjoyed the more recent style of AC games is that it doesn't "feel" the same way the old ones due. This is often attributed to the less emphasis on stealth and lack of large cities. Something I noticed during the dinner in East Anglia is that...there was no music during that fight. None. No atmospheric build up or anything. Remember the fist fight on the ship in ACIII with Haytham? And in the frontier bar? That Irish pub and boxing music was amazing. Assassins creed used to set the tone and atmosphere right with varied music. Now, there's none. A large reason, I feel, as to why the games don't feel the same is lack of varied atmosphere. A lot of areas feel the same where as in AC II, cities entire environment changed. The music, the weather, the lightning. All of it. Now, it just seems like one large generic canvas. Missions are much more repetitive and don't create a memorable feel. There's no standout missions like the old games, but rather they just run together.

    Finally, I wanted to say that I'm not bashing the new games. I like them a good bit and have played all of them. I'm just pointing out things I've noticed that have been taken out of the game that would make it more immersive and atmospheric.

    submitted by /u/muscari2
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the Hidden Ones DLC and jesus

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    That final cutscene between Bayek and Aya was just so sad.

    The emotion on their faces. The regret and sorrow they have as they embrace. Bayek's pained face as he steels himself, readying to let her go, for when Aya pulls herself from him and walks away as Amunet. Bayek remains wincing in anger and pain before finally subduing his emotions, taking on the mask of Hidden One he was forced to don with conviction.

    The love between Aya and Bayek was portrayed so passionately and vigorously. The slow decay of their love over the story was so sad to watch as Aya's passion for Bayek is steadily replaced by the duty she has taken. While Bayek finds himself static, blinded by the rage he never reconciled his new reality until the very end, when he thought revenge would heal the scar left by Khemu's death but it changed everything for him and Aya.

    Probably the most tragic character in AC. Bayek lost his child, his home, his life, and his lover to the war against the Templars.

    submitted by /u/tangmang14
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Thank you, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered.

    Thank you for delivering a slightly more impressive version of my first Assassin's Creed game which I loved.

    Thank you for providing me with a way to finally finish the game.

    Thank you for keeping most, if not all of the annoying bugs, because when they don't happen in story missions, they're actually kinda funny sometimes.

    And thank you for letting me spend 40 hours getting full sync just to spit in my face by bugging the final Boston Brawlers missions.

    submitted by /u/AssassinWolfCBL
    [link] [comments]

    Is building the settlement to lv 6 worth it in Ac valhalla? If not should i still bulid more?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    I saw the deluxe edition of AC Origins being on sale. Does it include all DLCs ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    I saw the deluxe edition of AC Origins being on sale on PS Store.

    I know there is 3 DLCs in this game : the hidden ones, ancient egypt and the curse of the pharaohs.

    I saw the description of the product but it's so vague so I decided to ask here : does it include all the three DLCs ?

    submitted by /u/Minuterie
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished AC Origins and started AC Unity

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I really loved Bayek and the universe of AC Origins, played the 2 DLCs too. But broooooo, AC Unity is so much better, this is a OG AC game for sure. Loved how challenging the game is, the parkour system is the better I had seeing in a game, the many ways you can approach a objetive and the tools, also the customization system is really cool.

    Sad that Ubisoft don't paid attetion for some details and the game launch was so trouble. If wasn't for the bugs and the backlash polemic, AC Unity it would have been a masterpiece and a easily top tier AC.

    submitted by /u/dryseco
    [link] [comments]

    I was so sure they will keep this list going

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I was so sure they will keep this list going

    https://preview.redd.it/053w6udp8ha71.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d47442237fa06b899231fd1c989fa285332cd74d

    Racently, during my AC marathon, I played black flag for the first time and i find this in one of the computer(can't remember which one tho). I was so sure this was some hidden plan or road map for new AC game, It already have most of the games time line, And i was heard some rumor that next AC will be set in japan or china, Just imagine that juicy Asia mythology and historical content. I was so sure about it, but now im feeling like a fool. And another small detail they hinted a viking game in black flag too. forgot to screen shot that.

    submitted by /u/a964761323
    [link] [comments]

    I did a stealth speedrun of my favourite mission in syndicate

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    How I think Assassin’s Creed can be Redeemed

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Before I critique the newer style of AC, let me say this. There is a justifiable reason why AC has gone in the heavy RPG direction: Innovation. AC is a long-running franchise, and the devs need to evolve with new entries. Not saying I want this new direction, but it at least must be understood.

    Now for my proposal: Create a new Assassin's Creed game, set in the Holy Land, with a gameplay style similar to Unity and Syndicate. There would be a renewed focus on parkour. The purpose of this particular setting would be to be a literal return to old AC, as the Holy Land was the setting of AC1, and we all know damn well we'll never get a remaster :(

    The combat would be far more quick and brutal, as per the time period. Since it would be set during the Crusades, we could see an active conflict between Assassin's and Templars. The customization would work similar to Origins, with outfits being purely cosmetic and crafting materials being using to upgrade stats. The skill tree, if implemented, could work like Valhalla, being stat-enhancing.

    Best part? The protagonist would be Altair's master (who's name I can't remember) and we witness his descent from a young, idealistic Assassin who loses his way as the fighting drags on.

    This would be a huge return to AC's roots, and could reignite what people loved about the series while also innovating and pushing the series further.

    Of course, this would be a massive project, one that would take multiple years, and the pivot away from heavy RPGs would reduce the likelihood of microtransactions purchases, so I don't have high hopes Ubisoft will go for it.

    submitted by /u/dhdhjjaba
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Ac Rising Sun

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I've been thinking right about ac rising sun(Japan)( if it ever comes out) Wouldn't it just feel like a copy of ghost of Tsushima If it does how would they be able to make it feel different

    submitted by /u/TengaiSan
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla Lyrics About Shanties

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've got a question. So in the very beginning of the game when I'm sailing with my ship, I was asking my troop to sing some song but for example; 10 song doesn't have lyrics so just tune untill the end but only 1 song have lyrics. I was totally upset with it untill I heard some other musics have lyrics on the later of the game too. So how did it happened? Is it something that they added later on game or more locations I've unlocked means more shanties with lyrics

    submitted by /u/just_want_a_nickname
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment