• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Assassin's Creed (Valhalla) The Raven is Basically Useless in this game.

    Assassin's Creed (Valhalla) The Raven is Basically Useless in this game.


    (Valhalla) The Raven is Basically Useless in this game.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Like the title says, Synin, Sunyn? Sew Nin? The raven from Valhalla is pretty much useless. You can't mark enemies, loot, poi(s) or really do anything with it. Can I train it or upgrade it in anyway? Because otherwise there's no point having it in there.

    submitted by /u/VitaminAlpha
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the worst thing the next AC game could do?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    Watching a few video reviews of old AC titles I thought about what I would want the next installment to look like. However, the first thing that came to mind was what I don't want: an even bigger map than we got in the last three games, because IMO there just wasn't enough fun/non-repetitive stuff to do on them.

    So, imagine the announcement stream of the next game. What could the Ubisoft guy say about it that would make you go, "Oh, fuck off please don't!"

    submitted by /u/tuppennyupright
    [link] [comments]

    Jason Schreier: Next Assassin's Creed "will be big, even bigger than Valhalla"

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    On his latest podcast, Schreier did say few words about next Assassin's Creed games.

    Source for summary about Ubisoft: https://www.resetera.com/threads/jason-schreier-starfield-will-be-shown-at-xbox-specific-release-date-will-be-shown-late-2022-gotg-will-be-shown-at-square-not-live-service-etc.439621/#post-66927391

    submitted by /u/bool0011
    [link] [comments]

    Here's an idea for the combat system of future AC games. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    1. RPG elements will only be applied during head-on melee combat. I understand that Ubisoft wants to apply RPG aspects into the Assassins Creed franchise. This would still give them the opportunity to do so. If people want to play a fast-paced melee game with high-octane combat, then let them do just that. Games like God of War, The Witcher, and Dark Souls are like this and these games do it well. However...levels, stats, enemies not dying instantly because you're not powerful enough, and other RPG concepts should never be imposed on players who actively choose to play stealthily. The only time the RPG elements can come into play for stealth-based players is when they make a mistake due to being detected. Once they're detected, that's when the RPG side of the game kicks in. For players who want to go with a full-on warrior build, they'll be dealing with RPG elements all the time.
    2. All fully-charged headshots with a bow (as long as the player is out of combat) will be an instant kill on all types of enemies, regardless of level. It's a well-placed arrow to the head. Enough said.
    3. All assassinations will be instant kills on all types of enemies, regardless of level. Executing successful assassinations takes patience and strategy. It's only fair that it it's an instant kill on all enemies.
    4. Optional boss fights. For those who want to play melee combat, traditional boss battles can happen (Ex: Flavius Metellus in AC Origins, Deimos in AC Odyssey). For those who want to use stealth to kill the target, give them the chance to do so. The "boss" will be holed up in a fort and it's up to the player to decide how to assassinate them. Allow the player to choose the approach before starting the quest.
    5. Optional open battles (ex: Conquests in AC Odyssey, Raids in AC Valhalla). Let them be a side-activity and not part of the main campaign. Not everyone wants to hack-and-slash.
    submitted by /u/joshuamarkrsantos
    [link] [comments]

    What is AC Odyssey Digital Deluxe Pack?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    In other words, what do I lose by buying the base game plus the season pass instead of the ultimate edition?

    Do I understand correctly, that the gold edition is just the main game plus the season pass?

    submitted by /u/Taramund
    [link] [comments]

    AC:Odyssey character walk speed in dungeons

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Whenever PC walks into dungeon (cave, ruin etc.) she starts tiptoeing like old lady with arthritis. I know you can set your walk speed in game settings, but that just doesn't apply to dungeons. It feels like dungeons have their own speed setting and I cant find or google setting/mod whatever to deal with it. Its very, very annoying. Plis help.

    submitted by /u/Dubious_Squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    What's up with the Hades DLC storyline/motivations?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    So I know I'm v late to the party etc etc but I'm paying through Atlantis right now and I'm a fair ways into the Hades episode. But I still don't really get what the storyline here is supposed to be? We have to get the macguffins armour to go fight the four minibosses and recruit them, I get that... but I can't see any motivation for sealing the rifts or really taking out any of the forts and bases, killing captains etc (see also: why are there torches of Hypnos here for example?) if that makes sense

    I dunno if I'm missing something or there's really nothing more to it!

    submitted by /u/quinneth-q
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know why this sound and voice appears here on Venice?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    New Game++ - At which point can I start another New Game+?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    I have completed the AC Odyssey story on normal, am now about halfway through the second playthrough using the NG+ feature, but would like to start over again with my progress in this save.

    Is this possible? At which point can I use my new game + progress for a new game ++?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TieLow4181
    [link] [comments]

    Why is Assassin's Creed 2 regarded as the best AC game?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Hello. I've been chatting with my friends about the AC games and they say that AC2 is considered the "best" AC game compared to the other sequels. One of my discord penpals also reassured this. What is so special about Ezio that he steals the spotlight from other AC protagonists? Forgive me, but I'm not asking much.

    Would love to hear one of your opinions. 👍

    submitted by /u/SammyBelacy
    [link] [comments]

    How do I platinate AC Brotherhood?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    Hey guys, the only trophy I've left for Brotherhood is "Il Principe". Can you please tell me what do I have not to sincronize and what do I have to to actually get it? Thx

    submitted by /u/GrizzlyGrotz
    [link] [comments]

    Lack of Borders In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Why doesn't Ubisoft actually have you travel to norway or France without actually having to press y on the map screen, like if I go past the North Sea I should arrive in Norway or in the new dlc sailing southeast on the map I get to France since they are literally right next door to England, stuff like that would make the immersion better in my opinion. Vinland and Ireland make more sense there is actual land mass that is inaccessible between England and Ireland and Vinland is too far but the only thing dividing Norway and France from England is water. Even giving a simple prompt to fast travel to Norway when reaching western edge of England's map would make it more immersive.

    submitted by /u/Nonesuch1221
    [link] [comments]

    Free the captives AC3 help

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    Hello, I am doing the mission in AC3 where you have to free the captives. I have tried everything to free the captives on the ship but I always get caught. I already found a lot of tutorials to help me but for some reason, I still can't free them? Can you guys help me out?

    submitted by /u/PeaceyDev
    [link] [comments]

    Help for some easter eggs in AC#3

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    So I've started playing AC3 again after 3 years. Its not the remastered version.

    Mostly because I just want to complete all side missions and quests, I came back here. So if there is any tips, guides, on all easter eggs and op side quests it'll be helpful.

    Also, I've always seen a big dot at the manor and also heard that there is some secret weapons cache hidden there. Is it true? How can I find it?

    submitted by /u/sinister_andy_13
    [link] [comments]

    Do Assassins Still Cut Off A Finger?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    AC Valhalla - Armor, Weapon and Ability Loadouts

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I have gathered enough armors and weapons to start making builds. However I couldn't find any way to save the builds I make. Is there a possibility to save them?

    submitted by /u/playeranonym
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Can't Decide Whether It Loves Hidden Blades Or Not

    Posted: 09 Jun 2021 06:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment