• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 27, 2021

    Assassin's Creed I 3D printed the first attempt to combine multiple logos

    Assassin's Creed I 3D printed the first attempt to combine multiple logos


    I 3D printed the first attempt to combine multiple logos

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    "Master Assassin from the Mongol Empire" - A mock-up inspired by the recent discussions about that era.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    Is it Wrong To Play Odyssey For A Third Time? ��

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 01:25 AM PDT

    I don't know what it is about this game. I first got it for my PS4 back in 2018. Then, last year during quarantine I got it for my One X and sunk about 120 hours into it.

    Now, with my PS5 I'm thinking of playing it again.

    I think it's the setting. Ancient Greece is just so mythical to explore. Plus it looks phenomenal - especially the bright colours and blue ocean. I think that's the main reason.

    I platinumed Valhalla - great game (still need to play the DLC) but it was very dark colourwise.

    Insane to start a third time?

    submitted by /u/shuffles03
    [link] [comments]

    [AC: Origins] What was the situation in Roman fortifications before the political change in Egypt?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    I'm interested what was the situation in Roman citadels, fortifications and outposts before the "Cleopatra meeting Caesar" mission and the political change in Egypt. What would I've found there? Were those regions under Ptolemy rule? I've never managed to visit them before Cleopatra rule.

    submitted by /u/fructovayasobaka
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know when the next season is coming up?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Hello!With the ostara season finishing does anybody know when the next season and settlement festival are going to start?And when the siege of paris dlc is likely to be released?In july maybe or get pushed back like wrath of the druids and get released in august?

    submitted by /u/Queasy-Emotion5427
    [link] [comments]

    Most missed tools, weapons and gear

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    I'm new to this sub, so if this type of stuff isn't allowed sorry in advance.

    Long time AC player, i started at the beginning on PS3 when I was 17 and I'm now 31! I've just started playing Valhalla, took me a while as I can never bring myself to pay full price for a game. But I just can't get over how much I miss the bird tagging enemies feature from odyssey and origins, I'm finding I don't use Eivors bird at all compared to previous games, and maybe that's the point to try and be more stealthy but damn I do miss it.

    It got me thinking of other cool bits of gear I'd like to see again at some point like the rope launching gauntlet or poisoned throwing knives. Would love to hear some other throwbacks that I've forgotten about if anyone has any?

    submitted by /u/exerex66
    [link] [comments]

    What was the initial response to Rogue and Unity upon their release?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I know Unity had tons of ridiculous glitches and Rogue was incredibly short. And today it looks like Unity is the clear winner. But among fandom back in 2014 was there a group that was fully behind Rogue as the better game? Were their "online battles" about it similar to what we have today with the older games and newer games where Rogue fans and Unity fans would just debate endlessly in often times hostile ways ? And what was your reaction to the games and did your opinions change? I never started playing AC until Syndicate so I missed out on the general consensus.

    submitted by /u/pantzking
    [link] [comments]

    missing supplies for lvl 6 settlement and fabric for last upgrades

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    so i finished the main game. cleared all of england and norway (all raids,chests, wealth etc) started river rides (did only 3 of them) and still missing 2 or 3 upgrades for my settlement lvl 6. it needs 1200 supllies each and i have only 600. also missing 32 fabrics for upgrades (33 needed i have 1 in inventory) and 5 for 1 quest. i stopped getting supplies form chests and raids like half game through. fabric was in chest like only in 1 region. any idea how to farm them? what did they change in last patch couse i couldnt find any info for anyone having such problems. i tried to start the irleand questline but as i could see the materials there are different then in main game.

    submitted by /u/No_Interaction_9295
    [link] [comments]

    AC Origins - Dionysias Caravanserai easter egg: What is it?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    AC Origins - Dionysias Caravanserai easter egg: What is it?

    I was doing the Fallen Tower papyrus puzzle and found what may be an easter egg in a ruined fort near Dionysias Caravanserai in the Faiyum.

    I've looked around but it seems like it hasn't been discovered yet.

    Does anyone know what it is a reference to?

    Dionysias Caravanserai map

    Fort near Dionysias Caravanserai

    Entrance to Easter Egg

    Easter Egg

    Easter Egg Close-up

    submitted by /u/gellshayngel
    [link] [comments]

    Jomsviking dying on first raid

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Hey guys, when im doing the river raids on the rivers exe and severn im literally losing all my vikings in the first raid they go down like a sorry sack of ..... Am i doing something wrong ? Any advice would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/ZippyGuardian212
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio and northern traveler set

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I just started this game and I got these two legendary sets which just seem so much better than anything I can get early on and it feels like it will render all armor that isnt a set completely useless. Why do they give this out so early?

    submitted by /u/wander995
    [link] [comments]

    [Connor Kenway] fanart by me

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    How to get good at Stealth in Valhalla.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Ever had a moment where God Forbid, You were actually doing something in stealth and then something happened?

    Does Stealth in Valhalla Leave you frustrated?

    Well, No more. Because I have the answer.

    https://youtu.be/pGkFIhKBj8g

    submitted by /u/Wulfrixmw
    [link] [comments]

    So what do you guys think about these new challenges?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    How long is it taking you guys? I think this is one of the more fun quests they came out with. It's soooooo damn hard but fun lol. I'm trying for gold to get the PlayStation trophy while it's still ultra rare with only .1% of people earning it. What's your thoughts? Just tryna start a conversation

    submitted by /u/Tolesjk
    [link] [comments]

    [Valhalla Spoiler] How they really should have explained the male and female Eivor canon idea

    Posted: 27 Jun 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    >!Having recently watched the netflix show "Ragnarok" I found out that Loki was considered gender fluid or even transgender, really he could shape shift into anything he wanted and as per the story he gave birth to Fenrir, the World Serpent and a horse, the fact we end up as Loki or if Layla could have shared Loki's DNA would have made it 100% more believable

    End rant, im really just vibing until one handed swords and new game plus come out so I can play the game again from the start.!<

    submitted by /u/FizzKaleefa
    [link] [comments]

    Did they shut down the ability to get the uplay reward for Assassins creed 2?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get the rewards but I can't seem to find them did they they shut the server or something is there a way to get them back or is it impossible?

    submitted by /u/Creakybiscuit
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed 1 Altair’s Dark BrotherHood.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    Doing another play through of the First Assassin's Creed on PC and I'm trying to install a cosmetic mod that changes Altair's outfit from white to black, would someone be able to tell me what folder I need to put the mod into to get it to work? I've searched YouTube for tutorials on how to install mods to the game but I haven't managed to find any.

    submitted by /u/Important-Extreme-49
    [link] [comments]

    Just started black flag, what’s up with conflicting loyalties?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Whose side are you on in black flag? I thought you played as an assassin, but you start by killing one. Then you pickpocket templars. Then you kill assassins attacking the templars. Where does your character actually stand in this? (No spoilers, just finished catching the escaped sage quest) Same thing with Abstergo. Could have sworn they were evil in the books and unity, but now you work for them?

    submitted by /u/BloodDragonSniper
    [link] [comments]

    I Am An Assassin | AC Unity

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed II isn't as good as I remember it being.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Well... at least I didn't think so till recently.

    Like some of you, I'm sure, I grew up with the Assassin Creed games. I started with the first one and I played every single one till Unity. After that I lost interest (nothing against Unity, I played it after it was fully patched and thought it was OK) and I hadn't played a game that came out in that series since. Not Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey or Valhalla. So it was a pretty long time since I played an Assassins Creed game.

    Well, back in May I got the Ezio Trilogy remaster collection and I was looking forward to replaying it. I had just finished a full playthrough of Bloodborne and figured revisiting the Ezio games would be a nice change of pace. It started out nostalgia drenched and I was loving it but as the game went on it just felt like a chore.

    I'm going to list my main gripes as best I can, but I should preface my nitpicks are likely results of the game being of its time (it's a PlayStation 3 game lol) and also acknowledge the fact that I'm a moody bitch. I derive no joy. So don't get annoyed at my nitpicks lol.

    • The lack of challenge. There's no difficulty what so ever. I went through the majority of the game with just the leather greaves the game forces you to buy and the default weapons, as well as the metal cestus to make the unarmed combat more interesting. At first I did this because I prefer how Ezio's outfit looks without the armour on but I quickly realised how useless the blacksmith stores ended up becoming.

    • The combat is dull. Very boring. You can just spam counter attack and even then sometimes the enemies block this. Unarmed is the best method in combat because you can disarm and it goes by faster. Smoke bombs for just skipping the fight and using hidden blades. You can even go in low profile while being attacked and sometimes just use the hidden blade insta kill animation.

    • Because of this there's no incentive for buying any of the weapons or armour at all.

    • The AI are very of the times 2000's AI. Not so great.

    • I honestly never really felt the need to use the social stealth? It's really easy to just... run aimlessly away from enemies and they'll lose you eventually.

    • Stealth in general is bad. I'm glad they added a crouch button later on.

    • Wasn't much of a fan of the parkour, either. Ezio just fucks off to wherever sometimes. This maybe a mute point as I recognise its a problem that the series might still have today.

    • The voice acting can be... fine? sometimes? Maybe just of the times, too.

    • The side missions are so arcade like. They're terrible. The only ones worth doing are the Assassin Tomb ones for the Altair armour and even then I have to put up with the parkour and the camera likes to act up in these areas, too. The Templar Lair missions are ok. Essentially, it's just a map full of things to do without any actual bearing on progression or incentive. Why did Ezio spend so much time beating up husbands for desperate housewives or racing peasants?

    • The mission design is bad. Tailing missions, the strange "desynch" parameters, sometimes the game decides it wants to desynch you for being detected? It's such an odd limitation for an open world game. It's linear design in a open level. I always thought Assassin's Creed needed to decide on one of its two choices instead of both, either linear or open and it seems the newer games went full open which is nice.

    • I got to play the Battle of Forli DLC for the first time since its included and I did like that it was implemented as if it were part of the main story. But I'm at the end, right? I'm being told one of the brothers has run out to the mountains and has the piece of eden. I've got to hurry! So I'm running out the city and I literally just leave out the exit and the brother is right there running to his horse?? And I just run up to him and then kill him??? I'm so glad I didn't pay for the Battle of Forli DLC like I always wanted to as a kid it's just set up for the Bonfire of Vanities DLC.

    Overall, this is just my new experience with the game. I'm not saying defiantly that the game is terrible, I used to really love it and it sucks that I don't anymore, it feels like I've ruined my own nostalgia for it lol. I'm now rather scared to revisit other games I've thought fondly of.

    It's made me curious how I might feel about the newer current Assassins Creed games, or even the ones I have played like Brotherhood, Revelations, 3 etc.

    I think I've finally learned why Ubisoft changed the design of the Assassin's Creed franchise so much while replaying AC 2. So I'm no longer gonna be the one to say, "I wish they'd go back to the game design of the earlier games" because I sincerely wish they never do. However, I do think you can fine tune all of this to work Things like the combat and the parkour. Then again I think the last real Assassin's Creed style game they've actually done is Unity. I'd actually like for them to revisit that style one day as I think it'd work much better in the next gen PS5 and Xbox Series X consoles.

    submitted by /u/sainonreddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment