• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Assassin's Creed The game everyone wants to see. ARNO and CONNOR vs SHAY. [CrimsonSealArt]

    Assassin's Creed The game everyone wants to see. ARNO and CONNOR vs SHAY. [CrimsonSealArt]


    The game everyone wants to see. ARNO and CONNOR vs SHAY. [CrimsonSealArt]

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I started playing The Ezio Trilogy after completing Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla. I just experienced huge culture shock after seeing how difficult these games are.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    I started playing AC a few months ago. After playing Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla, I fell in love with the series and I wanted to play the rest of the AC games. I decided to start off with the Ezio trilogy. I'm currently playing AC 2 and I'm shocked at how difficult this game is. Based on my experience so far, the main thing that makes this game so difficult is the lack of ranged weapons. The throwing knives hardly count as ranged weapons because they have really terrible range. When I played Origins, Odyssey, and Valhalla, I was mainly a hunter. Around 80% of my kills were done with a bow. I liked to keep my distance and eliminate enemies from afar. I would perform assassinations every now and then but only if the opportunity presented itself. That being said, my main weapon was always my bow. I'm finding AC 2 really difficult because it forces you to assassinate targets up close. There's no way to keep yourself at a safe distance. You're forced to go into the lion's den almost every single time. Despite it's broken stealth mechanics, I find stealth way easier in Valhalla compared to AC 2. The bow in Valhalla is pretty OP and it allows you to manage distance effectively. Are the rest of the AC games up until Syndicate this devoid of ranged weapons? The lack of proper ranged weapons really makes the game so much harder.

    Edit: I'm in love with AC 2 as a game. The story is incredible. I definitely don't hate the game. It's an amazing game that just seems to take lots of skill. In my opinion, this game is even harder than Hitman III hahaha

    submitted by /u/joshuamarkrsantos
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite Assassin? Warning: spoilers for Connor Kenway

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 05:16 PM PDT

    For me, it would have to be Ratonhnhaké:ton, AKA Connor fucking Kenway. I hear a lot of people say that Connor is too serious. He keeps his feelings bottled inside, he doesn't have time to cry, he's busy killing people who have wronged him. He faced the oppression and destruction of his people. He faced the death of his mother, and when facing his mothers killer, he said nothing, just killed him. That's why people call him stoic, because he's not like other Assassins. Look at other Assassins, like Arno Victor Dorian and Jacob Frye. These guys are painted as joking ladies men who also fight, just because Connor is not a joking ladies man does not mean he's stoic. I would says he's the most brutal assassin because of it, because he's too serious to exhibit emotion, not expelling it to everyone, he's always keeping it on the inside. Anyways, your opinions?

    submitted by /u/CGPhillips2020
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying AC1 and all I can think is “what happened?” — I miss the modern day plot.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    I certainly have nostalgic bias for this game, but I honestly still think it aged well. It's kind of boring, sure. A bit of a slog. Some of the voice acting leaves you scratching your head. But it feels like such a good example of clear direction and vision.

    Everything about the game, in its design, gameplay, story, and focus reflects a deep understanding and passion that the devs had. I'm not saying they don't anymore, but I've been feeling out of touch with AC for a long, long time. I really miss the philosophy, the unclear morality of being an assassin, I 1000% miss the parkour, but honestly the most heartbreaking thing for me is the absence of an incredible modern day a la brotherhood.

    For me, it's the modern day plot line that really solidified my interest and passion. Took me a while to come to that realization, but I feel that AC1-Revelations would not have been nearly as captivating if not for the modern day to ground everything and really raise the stakes. To this day it immerses me so well, it feels like what the player slowly uncovers has real weight, and while the actual gameplay can get tedious or annoying, there was constantly a driving force that made you want to learn more and more. Everything you do matters that much more. It's still kind of a shock that Ubi just… stopped caring at all.

    Tl;dr the modern day is what made the early games for me so much more impactful and it's heartbreaking that Ubi doesn't give a crap.

    Maybe you disagree, I'd love to hear what you think.

    submitted by /u/Qeeuns
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat origins and i just wanna keep going

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Fucking masterpiece. I loved the story and its plot and the idea of avenging Khemu how they kept him in the story everytime you killed a boss. Also its so beautiful and ancient egypt just feels great. The main quests were all fun as shit and the side quests were were too, like the ones in memphis and krokodilopus for example. I love the loot system as well and racking up legendaries, also ill probably get a dlc, which one would yall recommend

    submitted by /u/stinkyprior_
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Rogue has the best ship combat in the series

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I've played all ship combat ACs, from AC3 Remastered to Odyssey and I like it in each one. However, none of them made me have so much fun and feel so powerful as Rogue does.

    First of all, the setting is an absolute beast. Anything that has to do with cold, snowy mountainous areas is a win imo. Those ice fragments, icebergs and ice floors are such a cool mechanic, both from a physics and combat standpoint, as they are the only environmental weapon in ship combat AC games, since they can provide waves that damage enemies when destroyed. Also, I just simply love destroying them while sailing! :-D

    Additionaly, I love the new weapons, such as the burning oil, upgraded ram, double cannon fire and the puckle gun. Like, come on, who here doesn't like an 18th century machine gun, that unlike the swivel guns from AC3R and AC4, you can free-aim and fire automatically. Even the burning cannon balls in the front are cool, as their range and power is greater than the Chain Shot.

    And last, but certainly not least, you can get boarded by the enemies this time around, and only this time, as no other AC does this before or after Rogue

    submitted by /u/NikolasKage3
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Black Flag Social Chests

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I've been trying to platinum black flag recently and am stuck on the trophy requiring a social chest. If anyone can help me out and let me know a way that I can get this or even if it's still achievable. Thank you

    submitted by /u/egobors
    [link] [comments]

    Why do fans of the newer games not like Valhalla?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    This question is mainly targeted at people who liked Origins and Odyssey but don't like Valhalla. I know there are people that just don't like any of the newer games and that's fine but I'm genuinely curious why fans of the previous two games don't like this one. I absolutely loved Origins and Odyssey and found they both had a lot of elements I really enjoyed. I think Valhalla builds on those elements in many ways including:

    • More emphasis on exploration to find new armor, weapons and abilities

    -Upgradable settlement that provided a reason to go out on raids

    -More side activities like drinking games, flyting, parkour challenges and Orlog

    -World events that were often pretty interesting but also not too time consuming

    -Personally I think the most interesting modern day segment in any Assassin's Creed (I usually despise the modern day stuff)

    -Combat that feels brutal with cool animations, duel wielding, and a variety of weapons

    I could list more but those are just some of the features they've added that I think improve upon Odyssey and Origins. So what does everyone think, does the game have glaring issues I'm not seeing when compared to Odyssey and Origins or are there more people that like this game besides me haha? I'm not trying to start any arguments but I'm just trying to understand how other people feel about this game.

    submitted by /u/Formal_Sand_3178
    [link] [comments]

    How many hours have you put into each of the AC titles ?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    This question came to my mind after I realised that I had spent 100 hours on AC3!!!! It's not even my favourite game LOL. And I haven't completed the game.

    For me, Assassin's Creed - 80 hours (damn those flags!)

    Assassin's Creed II - 65 hours

    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - 70 hours

    Assassin's Creed Revelations - 50 hours

    I haven't played the other games yet but have all of them. I also plan to play these games again.

    submitted by /u/ConsciousSpot
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins or templars ( minor Spoilers for heresy and unity)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    Keep in mind there are variations of both for instance a moderate assassin like arno dorian and fanatics like pierre bellec or a moderate templar like lord de le serre and fanatics who think humans are no better than cows like alan rikkin

    submitted by /u/Impossible_Yak4886
    [link] [comments]

    Pure Arts is launching an Orlog Kickstarter

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    AC Origins Community Challenge not counting my participation

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    I did both the normal and hard trials but the community challenge did not count it and is saying I need to participate to collect rewards. How do I make it count?

    submitted by /u/Sakya22
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Revelations and it made me realize how disrespectful the most recent games have been to the franchise

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    It really hit me during the library scene. 2 great master assassins being connected through the ages by Desmond.

    The sweeping score, the beautiful dialogue, the cinematic nature of it all. The sense of duty Altair and Ezio had as assassins.

    All this garbage fantasy elements being added to the games has been terrible because it's obvious they're just trying to appeal to a larger base for $$.

    These are supposed to be history games with aspects of sci fi. When used sparingly, it's way more effective.

    What happened to the soul of this franchise. In my opinion, black flag was the last great story we got and Unity was the last real AC game we got.

    submitted by /u/SillyWilly837
    [link] [comments]

    Which combat style do you think is more fun?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    The animation one of hit stun and counter of ac2-syndicate. Or the hitbox one of origins and up where you make the character dodge instead of countering?

    submitted by /u/rainbowsixsiegeboy
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like the new Assassins Creed Games?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    Do you like the new RPG style Assassins Creed Games (Origins, Odyssey, Valhalla) or prefer the old ones? And why?

    Obs: I was going to do a poll but unfortunately this sub does not allow me...

    submitted by /u/Green-Entertainer485
    [link] [comments]

    Story vs gameplay, which is more important? (Regarding Origins vs Odyssey)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I did a lot of search on here and found that a vast majority voted for Origins as a better game compared to Odyssey. But it seems like the only reason was the story and Bayek. Very few people mentioned the gameplay, and the rest agreed that the gameplay in Odyssey is better. There's nothing wrong with this, but that makes me wonder, is story more important than gameplay? If it's the other way around, then isn't Odyssey a better game?

    submitted by /u/down-pour
    [link] [comments]

    Do Alignment bonuses apply damage per armor piece?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    Lets say i get a "Way of the Bear" skill +1

    Does it apply the +1 attack and +3 stun PER armor piece?

    I thought something like damage would only apply to a weapon but now that I reread it, it would appear you basically multiply the list of stat bonuses times the number of bear pieces you have equipped, regardless of whether its weapon or armor or whatever

    submitted by /u/superpandaman294
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment