• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Assasins Creed 3 My game started running very very poorly and crashing a lot out of nowhere.

    Assasins Creed 3 My game started running very very poorly and crashing a lot out of nowhere.


    My game started running very very poorly and crashing a lot out of nowhere.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Hello, so I just bought the game yesterday (AC3 remastered on steam) and started playing it, I put the graphic settings on the best settings, in order the make the game pretty, and I could play at a stable frame rate (sometimes it would drop a little bit on Boston where there are more people, but nothing out of the ordinary). I have a kind of driver booster that boost games and hopefully allows me to get a more stable frame rate, so I wanted to see how much it would help me in terms of FPS when playing AC3. However when I started the game everything was super slow, on the menu, the curser was super slow, and in game I was locked at around 10 FPS! It's completely impossible to play the game like this! I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I uninstalled the driver boosters so this problem wouldn't happen again, but still after reinstalling the game the same problem still persists! I have turned my PC off and on multiple times, I restarted it, but the problem still persists!

    I was really enjoying the game but I simply cannot play this game in these conditions, everything was working fine I don't understand how this could happen, when I have the game opened and I go to the task manager it says the game is using 100% of thw GPU, it just doesn't make sense. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how to fix this? Please I really need help!

    Edit: I uninstalled and reinstalled steam. Hopefully it fixed the problem, I'm installing the game again, if this doesn't fix the problem then I don't really know what to do. I am completely out of ideas, my game started running terrible out of nowhere and I really don't know what to do. Which is a shame since I was really enjoying this game.

    submitted by /u/SergioMaia111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment