• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Assassin's Creed Fabric/Tent physics in future games

    Assassin's Creed Fabric/Tent physics in future games


    Fabric/Tent physics in future games

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Something I'd like to see in future games is the ability to approach a tent and, instead of looking for an opening, be it the main entrance or a small gap that's been cut out for ease of sliding in, be able to cut open a gap to allow for entry, we always carry a blade of some sort so it would certainly make sense to be able to do something like this. Could even make it so that the sound goes into enemies detection if they are awake inside the tent so you have to be more strategic in when you do it.

    submitted by /u/Wraithlord10
    [link] [comments]

    Hope yall like it For more follow me on Instagram:@rj7_art

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    Mastery Challenges are just emphasizing how broken the game can be and it's getting on my nerves

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    I'll be honest: I did the first set of challenges, and I was enjoying it. Hell, I even told one of my friend that it was suprisingly fun and I was probably gonna try to go for the Gold in all of them I enjoyed it so much.

    Foolish little me.

    The more I progressed, the more it was jumping to my eyes: the Challenges require precision. The game is not precise. At all.

    Wanna Run and Bash that guy straight ahead? How about doing a little ring around him because you stepped on a slightly inclined rock and kissing the wall? Need to kill enemies "indirectly"? Well this guy will miss a shot, blow a pot, catch fire on his own flames and it won't count, or this other one will just get stuck between two planks and go nowhere near an explosive or trap. Need to hit weak points? Well if you aim for the weak point, it will actually hit slightly to the side, and you actually need to aim a few pixels OFF the side of your fucking target to get the weak spot. Need to remain anonymous? How about this random guy glitches into place, turns halfway towards you and fill his detection bar in half a second?

    I spent half an hour trying to go for the Gold in the "hit weak points and headshot" challenge up north, and I was finally getting it, until I realized I was missing points, despite hitting everything. What happened? Some guy apparently shot the platform he was standing on, or tripped or whatever, and fell to his death in the last area. And I know he did, because I saw him on that ledge ten seconds earlier, backtracked a bit to kill another one, and next thing I knew, he was lying dead in a pool! And not just on this one. There is a very precise number of enemies to kill in each challenges for the Gold, and some of them can just randomly die and screw you over because their AI or pathfinding or whatever will mess up and kill them.

    So I know it's on me for trying to go for the Gold because Silver is easily earnable with those annoyances, but that shouldn't be an issue. It's just the small imprecisions in the game here and there that just get bigger and bigger the more you have to rely on them, and it's really annoying.

    You were this close to win me back, Valhalla, this close!

    submitted by /u/Firaxyiam
    [link] [comments]

    moment that made you feel most angry

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    I recently finished ac revelations and there was a part that made me angry like none other in all ac games I played before or after that, I mean Yusuf's death, I just wanted to start a mission, complete it and go away, but the anger I felt while I saw it made me complete the game at once, so the question is: did you also have a moment like this in any other ac, and if the answer is yes, what was it? and also sorry for bad english, I hope you understand what I was trying to say

    submitted by /u/GokiPotato
    [link] [comments]

    I hope ubisoft dumps the current game engine

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Ubisoft has been doing assassins creed game stories years with the same engine I hope if the next assassins creed comes out in 2023 I hope they get a new engine for the next gen consoles like bethesdas starfield

    submitted by /u/Spidermanfan1995
    [link] [comments]

    Why did the Assassins get sidelined within their own franchise?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    I mean, how hard would it have been to make Eivor an Assassin? Tweak the story a little bit to make him care about the order a little bit more. (Maybe have Varin be an assassin too and that's why Kjotve killed him or whatever), and boom, no more "not actually an assassin's creed". It's either bring back the assassins as the main guys or start a new historical non assasins game franchise.

    PS, bringing back dual wielding hidden blades as main weapons like in Brotherhood would also be nice.

    submitted by /u/PeDestrianHD
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the giant tombs & temples you used to have to leap & climb your way around?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    I just bought odyssey after not having a games console since Revelations, and I'm absolutely loving it (already sunk a LOT of hours into it)... But one thing that disappoints me is that you can climb on anything now. Back when only certain beams & windows & such were climbable, I used to love spending hours finding my way round gigantic decaying tombs puzzle style, are there any of the newer games like this? anyone else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/zandie12
    [link] [comments]

    My own physical Version of Orlog!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    Ac valhalla, Lets talk fashion. What are you wearing? Do u roleplay?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:17 PM PDT

    Hi guys, im using the mentors set and cant help notice that i stuck out like a sore thumb amongst my viking buddies.

    So my question is what are you guys wearing for (1) gear and (2) cosmetically.

    Do u guys try to stick to the viking look/ role play or do u just wear what ever?

    Bonus questions.

    How do u think i can make the mentor set look more authentic to the time period if possible plz?

    Tldr: what do u wear cosmetically? Do u role-play?

    submitted by /u/Melbourneboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the series going forward;

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I've been playing since 2007 and haven't missed a game. I like like way it appears to be returning to it's Assassin vs Templar roots after spending a few installments away from that aspect.

    I'm chronically optimistic that we will see an antagonist who will rival Ezio some day. And while the river raids were fun, there needs to be more seafaring in the next game.

    Also,

    ... the jazz trumpet has got to go. Who the hell signed off on that?

    submitted by /u/Mukables
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a purple and gold armor set?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Is Ubi looking to hit that MN Vikings demo and tear up some templars via the NFC North? (Im only part way through the game but I am hoping for one football joke or nod)

    submitted by /u/SolarRaistlinZ
    [link] [comments]

    what is your most favorite bossfight

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    my most favorite is killing governor de Fayet with the red-hot iron in freedom cry, it is so satisfying to kill that racist bastard and see him suffer after what he has done.....

    submitted by /u/GokiPotato
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on AC future titles.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:32 AM PDT

    Think the best thing for the series going forward is to go back to there roots completely. None of this heavy RPG stuff. If Ubisoft carries on making bad games like odyssey and Valhalla then the series is doomed in my opinion. Assassins creed isn't assassins creed anymore. It's a game on the time period they choose to set in. Valhalla is terrible when it comes to this. Eivor could have easily become an "Assassin" but instead we have a Viking game with a high market title 😐

    submitted by /u/StrongAd9343
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Save files (spoilers within my question so be warned for those who have not gotten too far yet)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    While I was about to complete a quest called "A Bloody Feast" I realized I didn't have enough evidence and went back to a previous save that I should have realized was no where near close enough to the level I was at when I was completing the set of quests needed before hand. When I went back to the old save (which was 32 hours or something) i fast traveled to someplace else, but however, when I searched up if alexios would be unexiled after showing proof that Pausanias was part of the cult. However though the problem presents itself when I go back to my save list and find that my 54-55 hours of game play after the 32 hours of game play was gone (which made me understandably upset since I was level 44 and now back at 32, plus I had completed everything for daphne and I had the full Spartan war hero set). So my question is if it is somehow possible to get that data back? It was also all auto saves as I had not thought of making a manual save at the time.

    submitted by /u/HolyCrusader81
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for Viking Recruits that raid with you - Give them unique names and abilities, RPG elements to level up with, similar to XCOM series, Watch Dogs Legion, Middle Earth Shadow of War. Also give the option of turning on/off permadeath mode to make it more interesting and meaningful.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    What do you guys think about this? Also like State of Decay where each recruit you find can level up, learn new abilities, etc.

    submitted by /u/AzureWinterFury
    [link] [comments]

    beer collector belt missing, help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    so, lets put it simple, ive collected every single beer bottle in the game, yet the belt isnt in the belt section, i know i have them all, i bought the map and it says i have them all in the progress tracker, anyone with the same problem or with some advice for me ?

    submitted by /u/BoxOfMadness
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the drama of Arno... Art by Phinaxart on IG!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:24 AM PDT

    Question on Assassin's Creed Odyssey grinding missions

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Hi guys, just started playing AC odyssey a couple of weeks ago. I'm at the part where you're supposed to meet Pericles, mission recommended level is 30. I'm at exactly 30, but I did a ton of boring as fuck grinding. I'm not talking about side quests or hour glass quests or whatever, but the type where you go to a question mark on the map, be it a cave/leader house/fort/hide out, and kill leader/captain/alpha animal and clear out treasure/tablet. Ad nauseum. Maybe it's my fault because I ended up just not caring about the main missions but hunting down the question marks on my compass. Holy fuck, is this the right way to play the game? Can I just skip all those question marks on the map? Would I be under leveled for later missions?

    submitted by /u/butterballmd
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft have deployed a hotfix to address an issue with crashes since Title Update 1.2.2

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    https://preview.redd.it/vlxl0fhqw0771.png?width=900&format=png&auto=webp&s=d75ad514c207ad1c97dffa69dc45108b192e232c

    Please follow the respective steps for the fix to become active.

    - Create a manual save

    - Close the game application and relaunch it

    - Load the save you created before

    Please note that following this hotfix, Feast buff values & descriptions may be missing. Know that this is a visual issue & will be addressed with Title Update 1.3.0.

    Link to announcement on the Ubisoft forums:

    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/99489/crashes-since-title-update-1-2-2-hotfix-live

    submitted by /u/Ghost_LeaderBG
    [link] [comments]

    Buffs in HUD not showing anymore

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Anyone else since newest patch have their buffs not showing? Mine were showing fine in the HUD before and i know they did hud bug tweaks this past patch but wondering if its just me cause the circles for combat buffs arent showing near healthbar anymore.

    submitted by /u/mattytorbs
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change my save data in assassin's creed oddessy?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I want to change the part where I killed the Monger and instead of killing him in public I want to do it privately, but I don't want to go back to my old save.

    Or I need to cheat in the proof for the Spartan King.

    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/Guy_withThe_Hat
    [link] [comments]

    Are there still bugs associated with fabric?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    I've read an older post about how fabric only spawns in the higher level areas...over 130. Is this still still case? I've also read that fabric stops spawning once you max out your rations and quiver...but apparently you need some for an altern. Is this true? I haven't found any yet, but I haven't traveled into a level 130 region yet. I've been doing all of the available side missions, wealth collections etc in ascending level order by region.

    submitted by /u/Jdisgreat17
    [link] [comments]

    AC origins runs like shit on ps5

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    I don't know what it is. It's impossible to play on headphones. Everything is tinny. For some reason it's more silent than usual. Also it's just awkward.

    Maybe I thought the game was better than it actually was since it has been 4 years.

    Or just like just cause 4, it runs like ass

    submitted by /u/dingdoong1234
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics update on next gen

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Will Valhalla ever drop a raytracing update for PS5/SeriesX?

    submitted by /u/a_singh14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment