• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 30, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Multiplayer Questions

    Assassins Creed 4 Multiplayer Questions


    Multiplayer Questions

    Posted: 29 May 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    So I got Black Flag recently and tried multiplayer lobbies (which are dead) but I had a few questions?

    • I know I can play Wolfpack with bots, is it any good? I played one game and it kind of just involved me walking up to indicated people and killing them. Not really challenging.
    • Are there any other game modes available with bots?
    • Really love the idea of customizing an assassin. Easy ways to grind currency, especially with bots?

    Apologies if any of these have obvious answers.

    submitted by /u/Advancing_Guard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment