• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 27, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 **PSA** Do NOT buy the Gold Edition/Season Pass on Steam. You will NOT get most the content you paid for. It is basically a scam at the moment.

    Assassins Creed 4 **PSA** Do NOT buy the Gold Edition/Season Pass on Steam. You will NOT get most the content you paid for. It is basically a scam at the moment.


    **PSA** Do NOT buy the Gold Edition/Season Pass on Steam. You will NOT get most the content you paid for. It is basically a scam at the moment.

    Posted: 26 Mar 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I bought the Gold Edition of Black Flag 3 weeks ago to replay the game on PC. I was having fun until I got to the part where the game world really opens up and you have access to your ship and realized that I was missing about half the content that I should've had. The Death Ship, Kraken, Crusader and Florentine, and Freedom Cry were all missing from my game.

    I went to the forums, got in touch with Ubi Support and got to the point where they said "the internal team has been notified and a solution is being worked on." Now there's been a few weeks of radio silence.

    Looking further into this issue, I found that it's been known since August of last year! Yet they continued to sell the Gold Edition and the Season pass without so much of a warning that there's a problem with accessing your content.

    I got fed up with waiting and the absolute silence from the devs/Support that I tried to get a refund, but I can't because I played more than 2 hrs of the game, when it takes ~6-8 hrs to reach the point to even realize your paid-for content is missing in the first place.

    This is borderline, and probably just actually, criminal. They have, and are, knowingly selling a product lacks most the content that you are paying for.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Beaker
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment