• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 16, 2021

    Assassins Creed 4 Needing some Beautiful People to help Boost me to get the PS4 Multiplayer Trophies.

    Assassins Creed 4 Needing some Beautiful People to help Boost me to get the PS4 Multiplayer Trophies.


    Needing some Beautiful People to help Boost me to get the PS4 Multiplayer Trophies.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    I am VERY late to the AC series, but I have been Platinum-ing my way through the games. I just learned AC IV has online only trophies. I did the first 2 that can be done in Wolfpack, and I am currently using Wolfpack to get the lvl 55 trophy. I would really appreciate if I could get 3 people to coordinate with me to play enough rounds to let me the the Game Lab and All Rounder Trophies. I need to play a match of Game Lab, Domination, Wanted, Deathmatch, Assassinate. And use all abilities and ranged weapons (unless you can do those in Wolfpack)

    Edit: Forgot to say My PSN is Kevohl, or PM me for Discord.

    submitted by /u/Kevohl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment