• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Bayek's hands should have burnt by friction, it's so relaxing yet so painful to watch Bayek slide down a pyramid.

    Assassin's Creed Bayek's hands should have burnt by friction, it's so relaxing yet so painful to watch Bayek slide down a pyramid.


    Bayek's hands should have burnt by friction, it's so relaxing yet so painful to watch Bayek slide down a pyramid.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:28 AM PST

    I flinch everytime I see Bayek sliding down a pyramid or sliding through a rope with his bare hands holding the rope or rubbing hot pyramid's surface. I feel the pain, damn that hurts.

    I am glad that they used spear in Odyssey and Axe in Valhalla during sliding down the rope.

    I feel sorry for Bayek. Press F to pay respects.

    submitted by /u/Ritesh_Mishra
    [link] [comments]

    I'm playing Fenyx Rising and it's funny to see how Ubisoft recicled so many animations from Assassins Creed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    During the conversations, the characters move exactly the same, with the same reactions and literally the same movements. For this kind of game which is cartoonish it actually fits pretty well, but for Assassins Creed with the realistic character models look quite jarring.

    Here is hoping that Ubisoft brings motion capture for the franchise and leave those animations for games like these which makes more sense

    submitted by /u/Gonzito3420
    [link] [comments]

    In Origins and Valhalla u need to have different bows to shoot different arrows but in Odyssey u have 1 bow for all kinds of arrows. Why are the developers flip flopping loadouts?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Odyssey had devs from Quebec while Origins and Valhalla was Montreal. I think I understand now its the same franchise same publisher but different developers. Carrying and having to upgrade 3 different bows to shoot different arrows is actually so annoying who else agrees?

    submitted by /u/Carmelly347
    [link] [comments]

    The cinematic camera in Valhalla is weak sauce.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Seriously. This is the laziest addition to this game. When I'm riding my horse, I don't want to just see a close up of its ass on both the left and right sides. I want a drone angle, a static camera as they run by, a telephoto tracking shot, etc.

    That's it really. Just expressing my disappointment in this feature. Like they could have at least looked at Rockstars games for the last decade for cinematic camera options.

    submitted by /u/eziotheeagle
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Brotherhood Fan art, Just wanted to celebrate the game's 10th year anniversary by drawing Ezio in intense lighting :)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Assassins Creed Brotherhood Fan art, Just wanted to celebrate the game's 10th year anniversary by drawing Ezio in intense lighting :)

    The game has done a lot for me, So I thought I could give back somehow.

    "We live in the dark, to serve the light."

    https://preview.redd.it/vzd0i9itr2361.jpg?width=3002&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=848f3cb003178b7b1a742a3af53609050caf6436

    submitted by /u/DawnBreakerRen
    [link] [comments]

    Why Valhalla is so special to me now

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:34 AM PST

    I m writing this on my phone sorry for the formating. Also this will be a bit long so you've been warned.

    I ve been a long time lurker of this sub reddit, but recent events made me want to share something with you guys. My best friend and I were both huge fans of the game, and we had a tradition. Every time an AC game would release one of us would buy the other the game. It started because we didn t have jobs as kids, obviously, so that way one of us could enjoy the game while we gathered more money for the other to get himself a copy but after we both grew it just became something of a yearly tradition. For fear of spoiling we would never actually play the game together but we would always talk about the lore and gameplay of each title. We grew up and the tradition continued which brings me to today. Covid has been hard on both of us, but much more on my friend. He had weak lungs, so covid was basically a death sentence to him. Because of that he couldn t work and spent his days at home. We talked but I could tell he wasn t his usual self, which I assumed was due to isolation. When Valhalla dropped I borrowed money from everyone I knew so that I could offer it to him, I knew it would mean a lot to him and perhaps even cheer him up. It did, for the last few weeks he was back to his cheerful self. I wasn t able to affored the game for myself, but I enjoyed listening to his thoughts on the game and seeing him so joyful really made it worthwile. Unfortunately this story doesn t have a happy ending. He died this morning, I m no doctor but from what they explained to me, his lungs collapsed in his sleep which suffocated him. Which brings me to the reason I m making this post, I wanted to thank the team behind Valhalla for making my friends last days so joyful. Thank you to the community for being so amazing, I m so thankful we were part of this amazing fandom. I long for the day where I will get my hands on the game and experience all the wonderful things he told me about, until then, if you guys have some AC buddys do me a favor, hold them tight. So what makes this franchise special for you? I would love to read about it!

    submitted by /u/Paradorin
    [link] [comments]

    Valhalla Raid Issue With Bjorn?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:20 PM PST

    I have completed the Way of the Berserker quest and thus unlocked Bjorn.

    However: I add him to my crew and I get to keep him for like one journey on the boat and then if I fast travel somewhere, he vanishes. Sometimes he even vanishes if I have to leave the boat and come back. His character in the crew loadout screen is some random NPC in green armor and even when I see him in the village, he is "recruitable" like any other Jomsvikingr(?). But the recruit option is greyed out so you can't actually really interact with him.

    Anyone else have the issue?

    submitted by /u/CosmicValHolla
    [link] [comments]

    Leaps in time should be reintroduced to assassins creed

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    With each leap (1-2 years), enemies should become more intelligent, and their defences should be improved as a consequence of the new threat- a deadly assassin who can scale the tallest walls and silently take out an entire patrol. Maybe the world could adapt too- copy-cat assassins, fake stories about us being told in the streets, new infrastructure etc.

    If the franchise is gonna focus on an open world, this would be an amazing implementation imo

    submitted by /u/james1221432
    [link] [comments]

    If ubisoft and playstation is not helping, let me ask it the lovely community. (VALHALLA)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:52 AM PST

    So, i got the ps5 valhalla disk copy and with 2 codes that allows me to get the "Season Pass" and the "Ultimate Pack Entitlement". For some reason the season pass is installed but the Ultimate Pack isn't. It also does not show up in my add-ons or elsewere. But im sure i redeemed it right cuz i also have the transaction complete. I just can find the add-on anywhere i dont even know where i can install it again because it is not in the add-on list. You are my only hope. ❤️

    submitted by /u/TRSTN4824
    [link] [comments]

    I hope transmog (assuming it’s coming) includes reverting to the lower tier appearances of items.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I much preferred how my gear looked at the start of the game and now I'm unhappy with the character's appearance along with all the alternate options it's very frustrating lmao

    submitted by /u/ConstantSignal
    [link] [comments]

    [POTENTIAL SPOILER] Advice on getting to power 280

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:35 AM PST

    I have all of the scires in England and Sigurd has asked me to return to Norway with him. I'm at 223 and it says the recommended power is 280. First, does that really matter and second, if it does what are the quickest ways to level up?

    submitted by /u/Icy_Carpenter2975
    [link] [comments]

    When are we getting Gear Loadouts like Odyssey?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    I'm already feeling the desire and need for gear Loadouts.

    As a side note it would be cool if there was an option to automatically put on your helmet during raids and then take them off after you've completed them.

    submitted by /u/Sleepingtide
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] Did I just hear...?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Did I just hear Ezio talking through time in Jotunheim? I can almost swear it was him. It's when you're talking to the King's daughter Gunlodr in her little lair, and she's talking to the green portal thing. As Havi and her walk away, a voice says "Who are you?" I assume it's Ezio using the Apple... anyone else think this?

    submitted by /u/MunchiePea27
    [link] [comments]

    More daily quest locations would be nice

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I like that the daily quests don't take too long to complete, but going to the same two locations - Soham and Forest hideouts - every time I get the "investigate the missing person" quest is getting very tiresome. Are there others and it's just my RNG luck that's terrible?

    I get very excited when I get the assassination contracts or kill the predators hahah

    submitted by /u/tashonix
    [link] [comments]

    [No spoilers] It took me 113 hours to finish Valhalla.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:08 PM PST

    I always start of exploring the map, and getting all the fast travel spots, and loot if its in The area. By the time I start the missions I have a pretty good head start, beside the fact its already been about 10 hrs. I still have to do all my assassinations, and the Asgard dlc. I could also do the rest of the raids, and finish the artifacts, treasures, etc. My level is 267? Give or take. Man! when I said the rest of that, I realized I still got a lot of work to do.

    submitted by /u/Zookster87
    [link] [comments]

    so i just watched the assassin's creed movie...

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:18 PM PST

    spoiler talk ahead - but i honestly cant see why anyone would care about having this movie spoiled.

    i remember when it was first announced years back, my first thought was "oh cool an ac movie, thats mad!" immediately followed by "they are royally going to fuck this up arent they"

    i waited till after the release, saw the god awful reviews and never gave it another thought.

    fast forward to last night, im scrolling through netflix and there it was. fuck it, how bad could it be?

    the whole movie just felt off. there was almost no character development, especially on the assassin's side of things. it felt super rushed, everything was just happening and i had no reason to care about anything or anyone. not to mention the soundtrack sucked.

    they never even showed us a full proper leap of faith. like god damn i wanna see some dude jump into a conveniently placed hay bale for fucks sakes.

    the part that pissed me off the most is that they NEVER used the apple of eden or showed its powers or anything.

    they missed the perfect opportunity for the classic "give me the apple." "you want the apple? okay here it is" holds out apple and fucks everybody up

    the idea for an ac movie had so much potential, but they ruined it. and now im mad.

    submitted by /u/0kats
    [link] [comments]

    I Hope They Keep the Templar Tree System in Future Games

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:29 PM PST

    It's one of my favorite recent additions to these games. I enjoy how it weaves itself into the story, and hunting them down and gathering clues is also really satisfying. It feels awesome to chip away at them and feel like the assassin threat that you are.

    submitted by /u/green24601
    [link] [comments]

    Prices of items at opal merchant need to be reduced !!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 08:38 AM PST

    Either give more opal per contracts or reduce prices. Most items cost 100+ opals and per week we get 90, even ac odyssey gave more orichalcum. This needs to be fixed.

    submitted by /u/prnfind221
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Valhalla on two PCs?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:12 AM PST

    My SO wants to play as well, on her own pc, and I was wondering if simply giving her my account details and letting her dl AC on her machine is the best way to go? Can one of us play offline if we happen to both use AC at the same time? Can we force save files to be local only as to not overwrite each others progress?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Iceblock
    [link] [comments]

    The way the Gear upgrade system works, it makes it very difficult to change weapons and armor.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 02:18 PM PST

    In Valhalla you get a couple of set, predefined armors and weapons which you upgrade it over time as gain power. The problem with this method is that as overtime you get different kinds of gears, you have to find and spend a ton of materials to get the new gears upto the spec of your existing gear.

    I for one playing this game with heavy focus on melee with some light stealth - so I chose a bear line of gear. However, if I wanted to play like an assassin and switch to one of the raven gears to make the most out of it, I have to spend more countless hours trying to find all the materials to level up the raven gear to the level I was.

    submitted by /u/rock1m1
    [link] [comments]

    Lion King 2 Easter Egg in Assassin's Creed Origins?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:58 PM PST

    I was playing one of the sidequests in Assassin's Creed Origins, The New Kid in Town, and in it you have to save this guy's two oxen that he was forced to abandon.

    The names of the ox? Khufu and Chiera.

    Now, anyone who has watched The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride knows that it was based off of Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet, and that the names of the two star-crossed lovers in that were Kovu and Kiara.

    Is this a reference to the film or am I looking too much into it? Keep in mind that, during the rescue, you're attacked by two lions.

    submitted by /u/RedtheGamer100
    [link] [comments]

    [Odyssey] Is there a way to increase the spear damage?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    By spear I mean the half spear you use to assassinate people with. There are a couple of cheats that allow damage multipliers, but they multiply everything, such as swords and bows. I just want to be able to stealth kill people in 1 hit like the older games.

    submitted by /u/Hepu
    [link] [comments]

    Where is the Music in Valhalla???

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I am confused by all the raving over the music in Valhalla. I have tried to take notice but I really don't hear much music at all- am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/ktores19
    [link] [comments]

    why is everything so non-dramatic? (spoilers)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 05:22 AM PST

    a lot of scenes where there should be emotion and feelings behind them dont have any impact at all. Oswald falls down a cliff? no big deal. Tyr loses his arm? nothing. its just an animation playing and ending. no good camera angles that would sell the scene. no music to imply the situation is serious. these moments are great for drama but i feel nothing.

    submitted by /u/gunnLX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment