• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 100% Playthrough

    Assassins Creed 4 100% Playthrough


    100% Playthrough

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Hi. I just started to play AC4 again and am hoping to do an 100% playthrough but can't remember if you need to get all the optional objectives during missions to get it. Anybody know the answer?

    submitted by /u/CT_5245
    [link] [comments]

    New chests?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    I just recently started playing for the first time on ps4 and when I got to the title screen, the game told me I had some chests to go get for special gear. My only problem is I can't remember where they are and I can't find any information about those chests. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/ifowlah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment