• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Edward Kenway fan art

    Assassin's Creed Edward Kenway fan art


    Edward Kenway fan art

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    I posted some AC fan art last night and there were a lot of comments about Mughal India. I am actually working on a project designing what a game set in Mughal India would look like (: https://www.artstation.com/agrawalaj/blog/EWee/project-shatranj-update

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    I painted Robin Hood as an assassin

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    2nd part to her Connor cosplay!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    I drew ya boi altair ibn la_ahad

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    What does the Creed mean to you?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    I'm currently thinking about the Maxim of the Creed and how Ezio's explanation to Sofia gives a cryptic phrase an eloquent and beautiful meaning. Then I thought about how in philosophy they teach that many things can have many different meanings. This made me wonder if anyone here has their own interpretation of the Maxim differing from Ezio's, or maybe if other canon materials have anything interesting to say about it. If so I'd love to hear any and all thoughts, thank you to anyone who takes the time to contribute 😁

    submitted by /u/gprencipe63
    [link] [comments]

    Mercenaries. An endless source of frustration.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    I love Odyssey. The massive open world, the lack of "don't kill civilians!" desynchronization, and the level of myth and might that the gameplay has.

    But those damn mercenaries.

    Can we all agree that there is nothing worse than being in the middle of a fight and seeing three or four of the bastards literally SPRINTING towards where you are? They always know EXACTLY where you are (relatively) and then just mill around to basically trap you into a fight. Gods forbid your in a cave!

    Of the things that I hope Valhalla changes, these quasi-omniscient mercenaries is a big one.

    submitted by /u/TheKiltedHeathen
    [link] [comments]

    Took me a while, but one of the best journeys I've had in gaming.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    Took me a while, but one of the best journeys I've had in gaming.

    https://preview.redd.it/vrku7lcac0g51.png?width=694&format=png&auto=webp&s=0462585f6536fcf7ee68d258fd9d8ea13841c479

    I've played through the entire game on nightmare, it was great from start to finish. Now I just need to get all engravings to 100%. That's what kept this game fun for me; I could just completely switch playstyles by equiping another set. Played as an assassin first 1/3 of the game. Switched to hybrid hunter/assassin 2/3 in the game, and finished by going full warrior and almost one-shotting everything.

    submitted by /u/Gimatria
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up black flag and playing for the first time!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I am a very new player to ac with my only game being unity which i completed during this last week after it sitting in my uplay since the notre dame incident and the game becoming free. I have gotten completely hooked on the franchise and started to look into another ac to get and I decided on getting Black flag. Im so hyped to start playing after work tmrw and I hope it will be as much as a blast as unity!

    submitted by /u/CVT-Muller
    [link] [comments]

    Another cool 3D print added to the collection.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    How is juno in odyssey if she got locked away before the world ended in 75000 bc?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    If juno got locked in the vault when they were working out how to save the world that was 75000bc. Desmond then let her out and she became the gray/ or got stuck in it or something.

    I never played the fate of atlantis but did see that you meet juno... How? If its only 400 bc

    submitted by /u/stupidnoises
    [link] [comments]

    Who has the best eagle vision?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    In the games every assassin has a different eagle vision, Arno can see the past of the people he killed but could use his eagle vision just a limited time, Arno and the Frye twins can see targets trough walls, ezio can see in wich direction people are going or went, some can see patterns. Even Jack the ripper had the eagle vision but his was very unstable. Some like Edward or shay could see patterns, important items on guards or until where the whistle sound is going and so on and many other things and abilities. But nearly everyone has a different eagle vision. Who has the best eagle vision and why?

    submitted by /u/TeaTimeMothafucka
    [link] [comments]

    Why didnt ubisoft add a vanity system in ac unity?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    When I'm playing ac unity I have 2 options either I look amazing but have jack shit equipment storage or I have amazing equipment storage but I look jack shit. Dont get me wrong the character customization is a fucking wet dream but I have to always either choose looks or being a god in combat sure there are outfits but some of them look like shit to me like the arno master assassin robes just look a little too much than the regular arno master assassin robes I just dont like the fact that its forced to be blue and theres that weird holster on the back that holds nothing it litteraly just gets overwritten by the weapons actual holster so it looks like crap. The weapons also need a vanity system because my favorite weapon in terms of looks is the Seaman's axe but the stats are shit so I have to use a shitty looking flachion if I want to be a god. The looks of the things I just said are my opinion I know that alot of people like the heavy flachion. But seriously this game needs a vanity system

    submitted by /u/Eh_Meh_Smeh
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ‘s online for PS4 is dead as I can see, how can I earn online-trophies for platinum?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    If here's anyone who could help me with that I'd be quite thankful

    submitted by /u/nervlib
    [link] [comments]

    AC Odyssey : Exploring caves mission.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    I can't find anything about this mission on websites or YouTube, if someone here knows of something i would really appreciate the help, i'm only missing two caves.

    submitted by /u/PursuitOfHapiness
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ideas on how to showcase my collection of assassin's creed figures

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I could use some advice. I like to display the CE editions I have. But i live in an apartment and most of my floor space is taken. Can anyone offer suggestions for wall shelving or wall displays that work with AC iii, acs, acbf, acu, acod and aco CE editions? Any suggestions would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Stedmister
    [link] [comments]

    what was the Irony of Assassins creed 1

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    in Assassins Creed 1, After Altair killed Talal, talal mentioned some sort of Irony behind altairs actions, What was the irony ? he said that altair will soon the the irony of it all but what was it

    submitted by /u/RelyShow
    [link] [comments]

    Why we never had an AC in Rome or any other Roman province?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Is there any reason for why Ubisoft didn't made an AC in Roman times? I always felt that it would be the most important period after the Greek and Egyptian ones, so there surely must be a logical explanation.

    submitted by /u/OlymposMons
    [link] [comments]

    Are they really that bad?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    I don't actually play AC, but on the internet most people say the first game and the Ezio trilogy were the best and the others were bad. I haven'z played them, so seriously are they really that bad?

    submitted by /u/Luc14nAlbr1ght
    [link] [comments]

    AC:Unity. Is the Bellec bossfight bugged?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I've been at it for a day now but I can't seem to get past the mash E QTE in the bossfight, Bellec always seems to get the headbutt in, regardless of how quickly I press.

    Edit: I already know the story and I know that Syndicate plays similarly enough, should I just skip ahead, I already would have but Unity's world and Aesthetic just really appeal to me

    submitted by /u/haafiiizzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Possible remasters/remakes of old AC games

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I recently played AC1. I seriously hope that after Ubisoft finishes making new AC games, they go back and remaster AC1 through AC Revelations. But after replaying AC1, I realized that any remaster wouldn't work. The technology used for those games compared to what is used now, and what might be used in the future, Remasters wouldn't work. AC1 through Revelations would have to all be from the ground up remakes, like RE2 was. What does everyone else think of this? If they do, I would get them no question.

    submitted by /u/FarahZiva27
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to ignore the story in Odyssey?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    This is my first playthrough and I am about 12 hours in. I am lvl 14, playing on impossible, and just reached Delphi. Now, after watching somebody's stream and saw that he was simply going from island to island, it got me thinking- Could I just ignore the story completely and come back to it after I went through all the islands, did all the sidequests and leveled up to max? It seems like it would be a bit more fun than to meticulously go through the main story like I did before.

    submitted by /u/Exp1redB3ans
    [link] [comments]

    What Level is the last level of Odyssey Recommended for?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Just wondering how far off I am from the ending of Odyssey since Valhalla comes out in only a couple months.

    submitted by /u/RedPanda07onreddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment