• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Assassin's Creed Rare picture of Bayek chilling on a bean bag .. Cosplay by me sazzorx

    Assassin's Creed Rare picture of Bayek chilling on a bean bag .. Cosplay by me sazzorx


    Rare picture of Bayek chilling on a bean bag .. Cosplay by me sazzorx

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Kassandra cosplay by NoriTaiga

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I Made this drawing of Shay, honestly i think he deserved a longer game and get to know what happened to him and if ever crossed paths with Connor. What you guys think?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Ezio Tattoo I had done Yesterday! ❤️��

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Aztec inspired AC art I made

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Does the overarching story matter to you?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    As the title says, does the overarching story (that acts as a bridge between games) matter to you or is it meaningless? How should the games handle the overarching story? Drop it entirely, have story arcs that last few games and then move to next arc or something else?

    I personally like the overarching story, the current stuff is rather messy (and seems to be lacking in terms of direction, meaning they are very vague about pretty much everything so that they can write the story to go anywhere they like depending on how the game is received, or that's my assumption) but I'd like it to evolve into something more meaningful. Perhaps the already mentioned arcs that could last few games and then there'd be a more vague plot that'd string the games with the series as a whole.

    But what do you think of the overarching story stuff in AC games?

    submitted by /u/legendarycarrotbeast
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! Finally got all 93 achievements in Odyssey!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I'm not trying to brag it anything but I was just super pumped. I'm a huge AC fan, own all the games, but it was always hard for me to get every achievement. This game I put 8 days and 5 hours total into and I have finally got all 93. Twas a good feeling.

    I might go back and try to 100% the Ezio collection or Orgins or even maybe AC3 remaster. Haven't played that yet.

    What AC games have you guys got all the achievements /trophies for?

    Also super pumped for the new game!

    submitted by /u/nmuellermovies
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Viking-Centric Main Theme

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    The dialogue and cutscenes look lifeless in Assassin's Creed Odyssey

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I think that the voice acting is real horseshit in AC Odyssey in all cutscenes (main or sidequests). But I think the developers are more to blame for this than the voice actors (sorry). Now I don't know VERY much about game development but honestly, it seemed like a huge portion of cutscenes were just recycled animations (excluding a few handful like the one with Brasidas). Not only did that make the characters look like robots ( I swear for half of the time Alexios was just standing in the cutscenes with his arms folded and a non-changing expression) but also probably made the voice actors' job monotonous to the point that they just "read" their lines from a piece of paper.

    On the other hand, if all cutscenes (at least the main story) had been mo-capped, the actors would have been involved more directly and performed better. The overall visual quality of the cutscenes would also be more appealing. Even if doing that should have been demanding in terms of time and money (They'd been doing it in previous games anyway), they should have ditched the extra pointless sidequests and focused more on the main game.

    The cutscenes and voice acting in Valhalla's demo look very similar to Odyssey as well.

    Now I'd like to hear your opinions on this. Is the game going in the right direction? Do you think the voice acting and cutscenes are gonna be as bad in the next game? (Or did they have no problem to begin with in the first place?)

    submitted by /u/Brother_Q
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to draw Jacob

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Main Theme (Jesper Kyd, Sarah Schachner, Einar Selvik)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Origins: Medunamun’s body disappeared can’t finish quest.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I accidentally killed him (I think) during a big sword fight while I was freeing prisoners, now there's a marker in the weeds and the text "Confirm you'd kill by holding (triangle) near the target." There's no body to press triangle on, I didn't get any kind of cut scene like I was supposed to. Has this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/zipperkiller
    [link] [comments]

    black flag hit different (minor story spoilers)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    i recently replayed black flag and when Thatch and Mary died i genuinely felt a sadness. I never actually felt sympathy towards characters in books, movies or games but something about it hit different. the end of the game were Edward looks at the table and sees everyone that died also really hit me deep and i have no idea why hahaha. props to the writers for making this game and franchise in a whole so awesome and heartwarming at times.

    submitted by /u/fatbatman07
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my saved game in AC: Revelations in the Ezio Collection (Xbox One)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    So I went on AC tonight to continue my play though of ACR and my saved data is gone. I still have my saved data for ACB. It ran no problem last night and I didn't have a power outage or anything like that.

    I still see save data for the Ezio Collection on XB1 and the game doesn't need to update. Anyway to get this back? Had a huge error here.

    submitted by /u/HotStreak000
    [link] [comments]

    The Cultist System is the definition of wasted potential.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    There should've been less Cultists and each should've had their own questline which, depending on your choices in regards to the other Cultists, could turn out drastically different (maybe one Cultist is paranoid and has a chance of offering you a big load of evidence against other Cultists in exchange of you letting him leave the Cult as he values his life over the cause, and then later on you might receive a letter from him where he wants protection from an assassin, BUT if you already killed a certain Cultist you don't as the would be assassin is dead). Likewise the clue finding/gathering could've included actual complex puzzles.

    submitted by /u/TRITON-K175
    [link] [comments]

    A Journey Through Time: My AC adventure

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    For the past month and a half I have been grinding out the AC games one after the other. I finished up Unity today and will be starting Syndicate tomorrow. I am surprised I haven't completely burnt out on the formula yet. But I must say,

    Wow.

    I totally understand why there are die hard fans. Once you start playing, you don't.... stop. It's almost like it's a part of your life now. You have experienced history through the various assassins.

    I have one question for everyone who's played all the games. Out of the 3 next games: Syndicate, Origins, and Odyssey, which one is more worth putting a ton of time into? Up to this point I haven't done a ton of side stuff, just enough to make it through the main story. Now that I am nearing the end of the journey into Valhalla, I want to dig deep into one of these games and really explore it. All answers and comments are greatly appreciated.

    See you in the brotherhood!

    submitted by /u/saxybunny
    [link] [comments]

    Did Bayek understand Aletheia in the crypts?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    When Isu talked to Desmond through Ezio, Ezio understood what was being spoken. This means he was spoken to in Italian (or Latin or any other language Ezio knew, I suppose).

    When Bayek hears Aletheia's voice, there isn't any real reaction. These messages were specifically for Layla. Do we know canonically what language Aletheia was speaking?

    (Also keep in mind the Greek language that Bayek knew was substantially different from the Greek that Kassandra knew)

    submitted by /u/leftisthominid
    [link] [comments]

    Ezio is kind of the Batman of the renaissance don’t you think ?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I mean think about it rich spoilt kid who loses his family runs away and joins a secret group of assassins trains to be a warrior then comes back to defend his city while also getting new equipment form a genius but instead of luscious fox is Leo. He also gives up a life of wealth and being a playboy to dedicate him self to defending the people

    submitted by /u/Jack1715
    [link] [comments]

    Do all Assassin's Creed games have the simulation aspect as Odyssey?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    In Odyssey, the game is set in Greece, but it's all just a simulation. Do all assassin's creed games have the same premise?

    submitted by /u/DopeCents
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about animus in ac odyssey

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing odyssey, my first assassins creed game, and I'm kinda confused about the animus. When someone uses the animus are they controlling the person? Like is Layla controlling what Kassandra is doing or is she just watching what has already happened? Hope this question makes sense

    submitted by /u/hisfvd
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on what went wrong with the movie

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    I just rewatched the film for the first time since it came out and honestly I think it was so close to be being great if they had just done one thing: spent more on characterisation! The action, the cinematographt, the set design, costumes - it was all there and more. But I have no idea who Callum or Aguilar are. They are just guys in the film. If the studio had allowed for more time at the beginning of the film for Fassbender and Kurzel to give us a stronger understanding of the protagonists then I honestly think it would have been such a hit. But as it stands, the film feels like an extended cinematic trailer which is beautiful but removed emotionally. I hope that with the tv show I hear about now and then they can get Michael Fassbender back and give these characters some proper room to breathe.

    submitted by /u/seaturtle64
    [link] [comments]

    why didn't the Animus in the AC Movie translate the words from Spanish to English?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    why didn't the Animus in the AC Movie translate the words from Spanish to English? previous Animus' did that, so how come this one didn't? it doesn't make sense.

    submitted by /u/TheHood2001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment