• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 I think I've hit him too hard.

    Assassins Creed 4 I think I've hit him too hard.


    I think I've hit him too hard.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Calling all PS4 pirates...

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Looking to put together a fleet of jackdaws to search the seas for the elusive social chest. DM me for my PS4 name and let's hunt these chests down

    submitted by /u/GranLarceny
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop heating up, could someone help?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Hi guys i've got a problem and i hope someone can help! When i play the game my laptop starts to heat up to abnormal heat levels (almost to hot to touch at the place where to fans are) even on normal game settings. I gave my PC to the store to get it cleaned internally, update the drivers and to delete any unnecessary little programmes that ran in the background. So it can't be that.

    This is what I have

    • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H
    • 16 GB RAM
    • GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    • 1920 x 1080

    My options are set as:

    • resolution: 1920 x 1080 60Hz
    • environmental quality: Normal
    • texture quality: Normal
    • anti-aliasing quality: FXAA
    • shadow quality: Normal
    • reflection quality: Normal
    • motion blue: On
    • ambient occlusion: SSAO
    • god rays: Low
    • volumetric fog: On
    • vsinc: Off
    • PhysX particles: Off

    I hope someone can help me fix this! Cause I love the game, but I don't want to permanently damage my laptop due to overheating.

    submitted by /u/Kjell858
    [link] [comments]

    I can't use the companion app on the ps4

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I recently got this game because I loved it so much on the ps3. When I tried to get the companion app I realized that it was not avaliable anymore but I was able to download it anyways via a Google drive link someone posted. Unfortunately I can't get it to "find" my ps4. Is there any hope for my case?

    submitted by /u/PinedoYoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment