• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Assassins Creed 4 Assassins creed 4 unfixed audio glitch

    Assassins Creed 4 Assassins creed 4 unfixed audio glitch


    Assassins creed 4 unfixed audio glitch

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    When i started up my game after a few months (i have played through before on a different computer and it ran fine) the audio became glitched and distorted 24/7. Not even validating the files would work and reinstalling doesnt either; i'm at a loss. I really want to play this game since it is my favorite in the franchise and i just do not know what to do, it is entirely gamebreaking and it makes me pissed just hearing the fucked audio. I have looked up for answers and solutions online for 16 minutes and i could find nothing, i hope to find a solution here. I started the game in uplay because steam wasn't working.

    submitted by /u/Uhhhlofup
    [link] [comments]

    Money glitch

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Are there any good money glitches on PC? I've seen many on yt but when i try them they don't work so i assume that they modded the game and im looking for not nodded glitches that are in the game

    submitted by /u/MrSkeletonG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment