• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Assassin's Creed A Tribute To Every Assassin

    Assassin's Creed A Tribute To Every Assassin


    A Tribute To Every Assassin

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    AC Valhalla needs Assassin Robes

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    In AC Valhalla I want actual assassin robes. That is one of the first things I see when play Assassins Creed and without them it just doesn't feel like Assassins Creed. I hope they add some assassin robes in AC Valhalla. Does anyone else feel like there needs to be Assassins robes in AC?

    submitted by /u/Ryhno5
    [link] [comments]

    This is my all time favorite series and yet the whole Isu civilization plot line makes me roll my eyes in every game.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    For me, it makes the underlying background of the series so confusing and over-complicated.

    Assassins vs Templars? Great, got it! One side wants freedom, the other complete order. Super easy concept with incredible political and moral consequences for every action on either side. Nothing more needed.

    Sure I guess the Isu are the whole reason behind the ancient artifacts, which are obviously important, but I could have even done without all of that bs.

    I guess what I'm saying is I don't appreciate the Sci-Fi aspect as much as I do the historical fiction aspect.

    submitted by /u/theMAJdragon
    [link] [comments]

    Assassins Creed Syndicate needs more love!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    I have played these games for years like most people in this subreddit and I honestly feel like Syndicate is the game that needs WAY MORE LOVE! I feel like because it came after Unity which (let's be fair) did make a huge booboo on the franchise and I think that's why Syndicate gets over looked. Jacob gets more hate then he should and Evie is just an overall amazing assassin and character and they (IMO) are some of if not THE most skilled assassins in the games so far. Everytime I replay the game I think of all this but no one ever agrees with me. Anyone out there with me?

    I should clarify that Syndicate isn't my actual favourite game in the franchise and Jacob and Evie aren't my favourite either. I just always think this whenever I play the game.

    submitted by /u/brabadah
    [link] [comments]

    Eivor and Synin drawing

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Infographic of all Pieces of Eden

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:46 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever made a graphic illustrating all the Pieces of Eden and their provenance in all the games. I.e. the box that Adewale is given ends up with so and so and then ends up in Edwards hands after so and so, and is found in the modern day by xxx. Like that, but for every single POE.

    Like a giant graphic illustrating every (mentioned) piece of Eden's path through history?

    submitted by /u/Gold333
    [link] [comments]

    AC3 had the best confession scenes.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    As the title suggests, I am a sucker for the moral conflict between the Templars and Assassins. Ac3 has the best representation of these two ideologies of freedom and order clashing via Connor and Haytham. However more specifically the confession sequences after Connor's assassinations.

    I don't believe Connor deserves the hate however I do believe he was severely wasted and at times, I did disagree with his logic. I justified in my mind that he is a morally strong character (not a morally right one, he is selfish and doesn't consider the grey areas nor the faults of his own ideology - towards the end, he sort of does). And that discontent with his morality is furthermore irritated as Connor is never truly taught a lesson - he does attempt to change his ways (contemplating to aid the Templars) however Achilles tells him otherwise... and the story continues on without questioning his actions... so not horrible but severe wastage of possible character development.

    But this isn't a shitpost on Connor's flawed character arc, but I pose the belief that AC confessions are the best because every time I listened to the templar victims' final words, I almost always agreed or understood the logic behind their actions - and Connor typically always dismissed these reasonings as false justification (he got strong morals but not always logical) until his encounter and journey with Haytham (which I believe was the peak instance of the two ideology clashing) where I can understand Connor's naive perspective - I just hoped that all these experiences would've culminated to him changing his views on what he is actually pursuing by his pyramid templar killing scheme.

    I am merely expressing an appreciation for the well-written death sequences that truly highlighted the ideological battle of peace through differing means. It is something I want to see more explored.

    submitted by /u/Jezza262
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want another assassins creed set during the American Revolution from 3? I think it’s such a cool time period there’s a lot of untouched potential

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone else want to see another game set in the American Revolution? Maybe the protagonist could be a patriot who becomes assassin, somewhat like Edward in AC4? I just love the time period but I think Ubisoft would be too nervous to go back to the timeline of their poorest performing AC game. What do you guys think? Or any other AC sequels?

    submitted by /u/DirtBagFace
    [link] [comments]

    Does Ubisoft Store in Europe do restocks of figures? I would love to buy Kassandra figure, but it is nowhere to be found.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Hello guys, just like in title. I have lately started playing Odyssey and I completely love this game and I love Kassandra. I would like to buy her figure, but I cannot find it anywhere. I have found some of the Alexios ones, but I am not interested in it. Is there any chance for restock?

    submitted by /u/skend24
    [link] [comments]

    Running Unity, Black Flag, ACIII, Revelations and ACII in 3D is indescribable

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    It's amazing. It's literally like the AC world becomes a miniature lego set or scale model diorama in front of you.

    In Unity you jump into a haybale and the cart with all the hay sticking out of it is like a concrete object that you can rotate. It becomes like a toy hay cart in front of you. If it's next to a restaurant or a fence, rotating the view is like rotating a real miniature scale model set in front of you.

    The npc's are like actual little action figures and when you look down a street with depth the figures are all at different distances away from you and you really feel the depth of the whole street. I think they call it toyification, you feel like you can actually touch the models.

    It reminds me of those blurry high level shots of like a traffic intersection where real cars and pedestrians look like actual toys. But that example isn't the best because it's 2D, this is 3D.

    In Unity, look up at a church or spire and immediately you think "no way I'm climbing that" because it feels too high. The height in 3D reminds you of actual heights that you know. And your real fear instincts kick in.

    Suddenly the Notre Dame doesn't feel "that" high because as in reality the building is not "that" massive.

    In Black Flag you get a better sense of location because the masses of foliage and trees and jungle takes on a distinct 3D shape. You understand better where you are and where you came from.

    Everything becomes more grounded and realistic in reality in 3D. These games just got a new lease of life for me, it's like experiencing them all over again with them being real 3D worlds this time.

    submitted by /u/Gold333
    [link] [comments]

    Think someone forgot to add this to the in-game volume controls ��

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Apparently Edward Kenway's feet are the loudest things in the history of ever.

    I'm playing my game late at night, and have others in the house trying to sleep, so I'm turning down the volume in-game. Turned volume for both music and effects down to 3/10, keeping the voices a wee bit higher, yet Edward's footsteps are now the only thing still on full volume, it seems, beating out the crashing thunder of the current in-game storm that is raging 😅 They are deafening. Pretty sure someone forgot to add something to the in-game volume controls! It's funny, but rather annoying. Anyone else got got this problem? Or any other bugs that are either funny or annoying? Apparently, AC has a lot of them, or so I hear! 🤷‍♀️

    submitted by /u/BloodySymphony
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Video about AC 3 or the remaster that I can't find

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    All I remember is he was talking about how the optional objectives were dumb. He gave an example where one of the objectives was to not hide in the haystack while tailing someone but after you finish tailing them, the game plays an animation of Connor leaving the haystack.

    This might get taken down by mods idk if this is against the rules but this is the only place I can think to ask

    submitted by /u/MemeMiester32
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if this is an FAQ but had questions about AC2.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    So I'm playing through the first time and looking through the different editions and console/pc variants and im wondering what the best is. I know, so far, there is black, white, master assassin and GOTY editions. So my question is what has the most content, best case (if there is steel or anything), and i saw psp and ps3 have content that can be shared. Is that exclusive or later added? I enjoy collecting and want the best edition that came out. I know they made the remaster and i will get that later as i like playing both to compare and just enjoy playing the originals.

    Again, i apologize if it goes against the rules, but im doing research and cant find a straight answer.

    submitted by /u/DatOneHomie
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think is the most "average" outing in the AC series?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Doesn't do anything particularly well but isn't overtly awful, not much in the way of new innovations, setting/characters not very memorable. Just middle of the road, play it once and its done.

    I'm going to go with Syndicate and Liberation.

    submitted by /u/HaoieZ
    [link] [comments]

    [ Brotherhood] I keep failing the first Cannon defense mission. What do I do?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    I'm playing Brotherhood on PC. The first mission with the cannon defense of monteriggioni - no matter how quickly I destroy cannons, I get desynchronized. I don't know what to do, lol. I've destroyed 3 cannons per shot to no avail. Do I need to start a new game or something?

    Edit: I didn't do anything differently (in fact I failed to destroy the same cannon 3 times in a row) but for some reason on my 6th try, the number of villagers left to escape didn't magically go to 45/500. My advice is keep repeating the mission till you pass it.

    submitted by /u/shannonxtreme
    [link] [comments]

    Assassin's Creed Unity PS4 performance in 2020 ?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:57 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    Considering a purchase but not sure if this has been fixed now. As you all know this was a disaster on launch and I think right now most of the bugs have been ironed out. What I'm most interested then is the performance. Specifically on base PS4. If anyone's played this recently please shed some light.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Luccese96
    [link] [comments]

    In the process of completing the whole series, needed a few questions answered.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Greetings to the brotherhood.

    So thanks to quarantine, I've finally started completing my dream of playing the whole Assassin's Creed series,

    I happened to play Assassin's creed Odyssey first, I thoroughly enjoyed it and do not agree with the large amount of criticism the game received. That being said, I've now finished

    Assassin's Creed 1, Assassin's Creed 2, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered, and, Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

    I hope to continue, but I had a few questions for you guys.

    1) Did I make a mistake by playing the remastered version of AC 3 as opposed to the original?

    2) Is playing Tyranny of King Washington and AC 3 Liberation worth it?

    And through my experience so far, I absolutely despise any sort of Naval Combat, I find it extremely boring and unengaging. Hunting down the cultisits in the sea during AC odyssey, was such a drag. And my experience in AC 3 didn't change my opinion. I now have huge apprehensions proceeding with the series, as I understand, that AC black flag and Rogue will have a large amount of naval combat.

    3) Are my apprehensions right and how much of these games, (AC Blackflag and AC Rogue) are primarily naval combat?

    submitted by /u/war_syndrome22
    [link] [comments]

    What Is the Purpose or Background of Shay Cormac's Facial Scar?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    Been playing AC Rogue and one thing I can't help but notice is the scar Shay has above and below his right eye once he abandons the brotherhood. How does he get it? It doesn't seem to be prevalent in any way until after the memory Free Will which i think would be a logical moment he got it. Could it have been there all along just covered by his hair and not really shown below his eye? I'm just annoyed there's no real reason to it unlike a lot of changes such as the crew of the Morrigan being likely hired by Monro and that accounts for the difference from the early crew. Any half decent theory or speculation would do honestly.

    submitted by /u/ivarthebrainless
    [link] [comments]

    I made some ac4 art

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    >!Kassandra/Alexios shouldn’t have given Layla the staff!<

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    This has been bothering me since I finished this part of the game. The misthios says to Layla that if either order or chaos triumphs, the world will die, to which Layla responds by saying "I fight for chaos". This convinced the misthios to give her the staff, the problem is that this contradicts what was said 2 seconds ago. Why would the misthios happily give her the staff, even saying "you truly are the one to bring balance"(or something like that), when she literally said that she only would fight for chaos, which would bring about the end of the world....

    Mini-rant over, but I'd love to hear your opinion on this.

    submitted by /u/dracosilop
    [link] [comments]

    I found a nice in-depth document that chronicles all of the events in the Assassin's Creed Universe.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    When is everything available in Liberation?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Repost due to first post removed.

    Doing my first playthrough of Liberation. When does everything become available in regards to areas/quests/collectibles etc.? I'd like to get to that point and then go do all the optional stuff before finishing the main story.

    submitted by /u/royce16
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win in an all or nothing fight?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    If all the main game assassins (minus Alexios/Kassandra) were thrown into a room together battle royal style and had to fight to the death, who would win? They all have access to any of the various weapons we've seen throughout the games.

    submitted by /u/Red-Symbiote97
    [link] [comments]

    I hope cloaks and capes make the final cut of the game.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    They look badass in the screenshots but I remember seeing cloaks in some Odyssey promos and they weren't in the final game. I hood and cloak is peak assassin.

    submitted by /u/WolverineKuzuri93
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment